Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

nikki11367

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Hi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:36 pm
First of all,who in the name of hell sent me that pm?...I HATE random pms...especially GUILD Pms...
Anyways...
I'm new to this Whatever-You-Call-This-Guild guild...
Names MasterSpark7.Got...:Hacked twice...not funny...>>...Banned THREE times for unknown facts!!I DID NOTHING!It said I was cybering with someone and was sending pics off site!WTF?!
I lost...:Both Oculus,Elemental Wings and Hair,Dark Halo,Ninja Headband,1,522,020 G,Fausto Bottle,Hermes's Moon(x4),Ancient Katana(x3),Gift of the Goddess(x3),Gift of the God(x2),MasterPieces(x2),Golden Laurels on ALL accounts.I had the same items on each one!!
Hey:Not much of a trustworthy friend but I can keep dirty secrets(not DIRTY DIRTY lolz...)...I don't like telling about myself but oyu can look at my profile to know more...well...a bit more...
I'm not a "Super Nerd" for zOMG!.I like killin the pplz and stuff.
People call me:Kaya,Spark~Chan,Sparkie.
I'm:17,11th Grader.Don't be all kind n' gentle on me.I'm not that kinda girl ok?
Sex:Female(DURRR).
Race:Asian.
I...:Have two Katanas b/c I'm in Training in Ninja School.I protect my people,not yours...
People rate/judge me as a...:Rude,Whatever-you-Say-b***h girl.
Girly or Tomboyish?:Totally a Tomboy.
What I do on my free time:Hell,I always have free time...sometimes...:Skateboarding,Track,Break Dancing,Video Games,zOMG!
Well thats it...-__- yeah so what?to much info?I-D-G-A-G-A
(I don't Give a Goats a**)
Bai baiz!

Toxic Night Blade

Desirable Nymph

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

junk robot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm
Thanks for the INVITE!

My name is June and my favorite year is 1968! biggrin (my mom was born that year)

I was born in 1990... that makes me 18!

I love colours, the colour green, the colour pink, the colour orange, the colour blue, the colour purple, the colour red, the colour yellow... not always in that order...
AND ZOMBIES ARE GREAT!

A list of my favorite things: Dinosaurs, unicorns, robots, rainbows, waffles, zombies, pirates, ninjas, and uhmasdmnasnd.... OTHER THINGS ARE GREAT but I can't think of them...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:28 pm
Now this is something I like to see. ^_______________^
A WELCOME FORUM! =D

Well howdy howdy howdy folks it's good to be here. ^o^
After being found in the evolving items report (of all places! I mean do you know how many gaians post in that thing! xd ) I decided to join the guild.

So...little introduction about myself. ^^
I'm an rper, a King Hearts fan for life and if you get me anything dog/wolf realted, I'm bound to like it. mrgreen

Also I do like anime and am pretty well versed in several of them. (I may not have seen many, but I know damn well about the ones I have seen).

So this is Nickle Angel making a splash.

" ' plop ' "

BIGGER SPLASH PLEASE!

" ' KAWOOSH! ' "

That's better. >=3 (it's so hard to find good special effect guys these days) At any rate, look forward to meeting you all! =D  

Nickle-sama

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Litheria

Invisible Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:30 pm
So, I just got an invite, and well, the name is pretty catchy. Why not indeed. So I'm here.

Anyway, I'm currently a college student studying... stuff. I like learning a lot, but I'm not sure how I feel about the educational system.

I'm a developing writer, working on short stories, essays, and currently a novel. I dabble in a wide variety of arts and crafts, and I can kinda play a few instruments.

Sometimes I'm passionate and active as all get out, and sometimes I'm lazy as hell.

Oh, and I'm a dreamer. As in, dreaming is an active hobby for me. Dreams aren't just weird s**t that happen to me when I sleep; they're a whole second life that I lead. C:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:42 pm
Hallo everyone....
Looks like this time I am invited into some kind of weird but cool guild...
Introduce the great vampire that have been roamed the Gaia land for a year... My name is Dashin and I am glad to see y'all ...

Hmm you guys look delicious enough to become my prey... lol....Don't worry I am just kidding.... See ya around... 3nodding  

xxDash-Shinxx

Magical Elder

11,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:53 pm
Dashin_Sentient
Hallo everyone....
Introduce the great vampire that have been roamed the Gaia land for a year... My name is Dashin and I am glad to see y'all ...

Hmm you guys look delicious enough to become my prey... lol....Don't worry I am just kidding.... See ya around... 3nodding
Welcome.
Would you believe me if i told you we already have something that's not quite alive that snacks on us?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:28 am
ummm...hi my name ish cheny..umm..chen..^^..just call me what u want hehehe..well i did not expect getting an invitation..and umm... rolleyes ..i'm from the philippines..XD..a high school student and umm..XD..oh well..cool guild so i decided to join hehehe..and cya around! nice to meet u all *hugs* heart ..weeeeeeeeeeeeee!! yay! well dnt mind my hyperness XD  

xXx_Cheny_chen_chen_xXx

-maveryk-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 am
Hey everyone, I'm new too. I got that random pm as well, and this sounds like an interesting/fun guild, so I hope I enjoy it here rofl There's not much about me to say that I can think of at the moment, but feel free to pm me. We can talk ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:00 am
well...hehehe.just call me cj..i'm new here and i notice that my sister cheny_chen_chen just joined here..oh well tnx for the invite ^^  

xXx_UnFoRgIvInG_SoUL_xXx

Berryl

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:13 am
Not much to tell. I am 36, have a daughter and still like it here^^
Thanks for the invite^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 am
I got the PM and thought "Why not?", so... here I am! I live in Sweden, joined Gaia in 2004 and am 23 years old. Feel free to call me Josse.  

Ms Jolene Hill

Melodious Flatterer

Snow Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:11 am
Hi there, Thanks for inviting me. I'm from Malaysia and I'm currently taking my SPM examinations. I like reading paranormal fictions *actually I like every single genre* blaugh .

Do pm me once in a while 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:27 am
wellwisher
Dashin_Sentient
Hallo everyone....

Welcome.
Would you believe me if i told you we already have something that's not quite alive that snacks on us?

Whoaa I never tough that kind of thing exist in this guild. Where? Can I see it 3nodding  

xxDash-Shinxx

Magical Elder

11,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:33 am

Welcome guys! *gives everyone cookies*

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games