Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5592 5593 5594 5595 5596 5597 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 am
*wanders in with a mylar ballon bouquet and a hand written card and leaves them on the bar*

HAPPY BIRTHMAS EVE, LADY AYAMI emotion_bigheart
gaia_angelleft BANDY gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm
*appears in the bar
finds mylar ballon & bouquet*

bandaidd

HAPPY BIRTHMAS EVE, LADY AYAMI emotion_bigheart
gaia_angelleft BANDY gaia_angelright

emotion_awesome *looks around* ninja
*quickly sends it to her room for Aya*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:26 pm
((Lol ~ Pounces Leko ~ your day coming up too. wink

@Lia ~ Ghosty can come back to play anytime you want her to. She just didn't need to spy on the goons anymore ~ the Ladies are back.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm
((Pounces back and glomps. shhhhhh pirate we don't talk about Leko getting older neutral ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm
((Younger darling, like me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:09 pm
((yes twisted I never seem to age at all))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 pm
*retreats back to her confines*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 pm
(( Remind me to show you your gift through IM since its still on the way stressed Good news is its no longer in limbo of customs and ACTUALLY ON ITS WAY. stare ))  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 am
Liada Trovaras
(( Remind me to show you your gift through IM since its still on the way stressed Good news is its no longer in limbo of customs and ACTUALLY ON ITS WAY. stare ))

((noooooo must be surprrrrise twisted
I'm not supposed to be here... *gets back to work*))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:42 am
Coming in from the club during the quieter hours of the day Liada pulls out her noise cuffs from her ears and shakes out her hair a little bit. Giving a long stretch she walks over to the bar to get herself a cold soda.  

Liada Trovaras

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 am
*Parks his squad car in front of MW. It would be good to see Dougherty and while he's at it, he can get a cup of joe to go. He nods at the security detail at the door. No doubt an addition his good pal Franco had put in play. He goes to the bar, politely tips his hat and speaks to the woman there.* Afternoon, Ma'am. Do you know if Officer Dougherty is around? cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 am
Pauses from drinking her Dew when she hears someone talk to her. Raising an eyebrow as she looks the cop up and down she gives a light shrug and leans on the bar counter. Not a clue. I pretty much never see him unless he's with the Mistress and even then I don't see him at times. If he ain't here then he may be at the Estate getting ready for the newborns. She glances up and down at him again and wonders about something. You look familiar, I think I've seen you at Psy and Dough boy's wedding way back didn't I?  

Liada Trovaras

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:23 am
*Takes a seat at the bar.* Officer Showcase. I was the best man at the wedding. I'm sorry, but I don't remember you pretty lady. Could you get me a cup of coffee to go? I'll just catch Dougherty tomorrow at the precinct.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 am
*walks into the bar*

Sees the police officer and vaguely recalls him from inherited memories*

Officer.... Justin... Showcase? I think that's what Showa knew you as. Not that she knew you personally but...  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 am
Showcase....Showcase....I think I remember. And since you asked so nicely I don't see why I can't oblige. whee Since she was too lazy to move at the moment she makes a gesture with her hand. Levitating the coffee pot that was on the medium heat setting and a to go cup from the other end. Taking them in each hand she pours the coffee and sends the pot back to its place. Cream or sugar? She reaches under the counter to grab a lid and it finally dawns on her. The name's Liada Trovaras. I was sill technically new in town when I came to the wedding, I guess you could call me the wandering alchemist at the time then. Now I'm the latest MW lady and owner of the club next door.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5592 5593 5594 5595 5596 5597 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games