Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm

((yay! *goes to reread the drama* xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:42 pm

(( *Raises hand excitedly while jumping up and down* OOOOOOOOO!! I REMEMBER…I REMEMBER!!! xd ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 pm

(( Quit jumping up and down! You're PREGNANT!!!! scream stressed *throws hands up and goes to find Victor to make her a STRONG drink.))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

(( User Image *Stops jumping.* ……… GOSH!! User Image! I can't do ANYTHING!!! crying ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
JustinShowcase generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:23 pm

(( *Reads page 1* Son of a . . . stressed ))

5 – Perfect balance & SKY BLUE: You bring Dame a wardrobe accessory she doesn’t like. She immediately throws it back in your face in a rage. Gift Dame a blue item to make up for your insult.

*Goes to buy Dame some blue crotchless panties. cool *
JustinShowcase generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

(( cool ))

6 – Perfect number & DEEP BLUE: Katana suddenly has eyes for you and now she wants you to notice her. She asks the MW ladies to dress in DEEP BLUE while she dresses in RED for the whole day. With a no fail plan like that, she's sure you'll pay attention.

Yeah. cool Katana wants to be thrilled by "thunder" *flex* and "lightning" *flex* emotion_dealwithit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 pm

*has much difficulty sleeping and ends up waking before Tes.... who seems to be sleeping like a rock stare In desperate need of some stress relief, he grabs his cigarette case and lighter, then steps outside for a smoke right by the back entrance to their quarters. Thankfully, the weather has been warming up and it's actually a pretty comfortable temperature outside. As he lights up a clove, he thinks how much easier it would be to smoke inside, but Tes always complains if he smokes inside while he's sleeping rolleyes Why it would bother him while he's sleeping but not at any other point is beyond him* stare
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm

(( I believe there is a vacancy in the squashed moldy box behind the Edit Me thread. You know, just in case TES needs a new place after you kick his a** out. I'm just saying. whee ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 5, 1 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:00 pm

((Trade sent for Liada's hushword pass. Though I'm not sure why you'd want to use it for a 50 gold penalty... cat_confused ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 pm

JustinShowcase
(( cool ))

6 – Perfect number & DEEP BLUE: Katana suddenly has eyes for you and now she wants you to notice her. She asks the MW ladies to dress in DEEP BLUE while she dresses in RED for the whole day. With a no fail plan like that, she's sure you'll pay attention.

Yeah. cool Katana wants to be thrilled by "thunder" *flex* and "lightning" *flex* emotion_dealwithit

(( rolleyes ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Kits Rose
((Trade sent for Liada's hushword pass. Though I'm not sure why you'd want to use it for a 50 gold penalty... cat_confused ))
{{That's what I was thinking, but hey... her loss emotion_awesome She'll be wishing she hadn't wasted it on that once she uses the other, then rolls something more difficult like the ode rofl }}
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:22 pm

*as he burns through his cigarette, he thinks on the situation with Miro, glad that they'll soon be rid of her. If it weren't for the fact he still hasn't found his phone, he'd be contacting Liada himself right now to get things moving much quicker. Though the more he thought about why it took so long to reach this point, the more concerned he becomes that perhaps Miro isn't the only one he should be suspicious of in regard to the possibility of lingering feelings. It made the idea of reading Tes' thoughts to be sure rather tempting, but if he found out that his husband did indeed have those kinds of feelings for her....

It seemed better to remain in blissful ignorance of it for as long as he could.

But therein presented another problem: if those feelings were there or even if they weren't, the longer Miro stayed there, the more they would likely be fostered. As much as he trusts Liada to either already have a solution or to find one quickly, he knows she's also a busy woman and nothing would be as quick as him getting the information right then and there*

Ryzan Vixtul

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 pm

(( emotion_eyebrow Pots calling kettles what the huh? Tsk... tsk...))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:39 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Kits Rose
{{That's what I was thinking, but hey... her loss emotion_awesome She'll be wishing she hadn't wasted it on that once she uses the other, then rolls something more difficult like the ode rofl }}

(( Meh, like I said, being lazy about the jail thing. and I think I'm getting TES's penny pinching quirks on spending any gold. rofl Granted I could of used it on the 100 gold but I'm not that bad yet. ninja And I actually like the Ode RN thank you! ))

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

*snuffs out his clove and puts the unused portion back in his cigarette case, then closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, telling himself that no matter what he sees, he can rest assured that she will be out of their lives soon enough so he shouldn't do anything too brash. After another deep breath, he starts concentrating on finding the cleric's mind and delving into it. It's much harder a thing to do when there's more distance between himself and the subject, but he's done it from a distance the most throughout life, and having known her a while makes it easier.

Once he finds her, the first thing he sees are her immediate thoughts... what she's actively thinking about at this moment.*

He's probably hated me all along... and he has every reason to...

{{Going to have to finish this tomorrow sweatdrop *needs to sleep now*}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games