Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:29 am
I am likely older than most gaians and based out of the PNW in the Us.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:42 am
Yeah... this is like my 2nd post here. xd

The whole main forum has so many topics... sweatdrop

My friend's guild has just one main discussion thread, I think it's a good idea. They have like a thousand something pages, and everybody discusses about whatever. o:
Plus, they can only create topics with the owner's permission, but it's not really necessary because they always bring up topics in the one main discussion thread. :D

Lol, sorry for my randomness. That's just how I am. o.O

Welanyway, mah name is Kitsy.
-Between the ages of 12-20.
-It doesn't really matter what my age is to you because I'm not here to date=]
-An actress
-Ice Skater too =o
-Always busy with homework D=
-Hates it how the vending machines never accept my money
-No need to explain more, because you'll know more about me by talking to me

Uhmm... oh, and I'm going to leave Gaia for a month, in case you would wonder as to why I'm not active in the guild.  

xkxitsyx

Pubic Hairs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:32 pm
Herro, my babies cool
I'm Ashley, I was flung (literally) into this world Oct 18th 1990, which makes me 17 right now. I live in Maryland (Hillbilly/Elderly/Bored Teenagerville). I crochet like mad redface , and I will involve myself in books to a really creepy extent. Right now I'm reading Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut, if that gives you any insight into what I find delightful in the book genre. UUHHHHHH. PrimordialNothing asked to have me invited <3 He is a wonderful little muffin boy 3nodding

Talk to me if you do it for the lulz.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:48 pm
Pubic Hairs
Herro, my babies cool
I'm Ashley, I was flung (literally) into this world Oct 18th 1990, which makes me 17 right now. I live in Maryland (Hillbilly/Elderly/Bored Teenagerville). I crochet like mad redface , and I will involve myself in books to a really creepy extent. Right now I'm reading Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut, if that gives you any insight into what I find delightful in the book genre. UUHHHHHH. PrimordialNothing asked to have me invited <3 He is a wonderful little muffin boy 3nodding

Hello there. :3 My name is Krissy and I'm 18.

Why aren't you legal? ; w;

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

Pubic Hairs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Krissy`
Pubic Hairs
Herro, my babies cool

Hello there. :3 My name is Krissy and I'm 18.

Why aren't you legal? ; w;

Hola, Krissy! <3
My parents just couldn't wait an extra couple months, apparently crying Why are you legal?!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:30 pm
My name is Cajanic. ^^ Nice to be here.  

Cajanic

Generous Unicorn

Stoic Elk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:20 pm
I'm Sarah hi : D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 pm
Pubic Hairs

Hola, Krissy! <3
My parents just couldn't wait an extra couple months, apparently crying Why are you legal?!
Because my parents just couldn't wait to have me. xD  

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

Sineztra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:03 pm
Hello my new found friends,

I am very glad you chose to invite me. I hope to know the reason why soon. I cannot say much about myself at the moment, but please don't hesitate to ask me questions, PM me, or send a friend request. Thank you again for inviting me.

~Sineztra~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:14 am
Hello and welcome to everyone.

For those of you wondering you were most likely invited 'cause a Crew member saw something in you they liked and wanted to see in here <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

StormofStarzZ2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:16 am
stormoftara
Hello, I'm stormoftara, but you can call me either Storm or Tara. This guild looks like an awesome place to hang out.

Hi Hi Storm! Glad you're here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:04 am
User Image

User Image
a friend is some1
who knows the melody of your heart
and sings it to you
when you forget it...

Ello.

My name is Annylicious, but the best way to call me would be Anny sweatdrop
Thanks for inviting me.

Uhm something about myself... I'm older than the average Gaian. My bday is the 1st of April (duhh, don't laugh). I'm in my last year in school, 13th grade and will get my "Abitur" certificate in this summer.

User Image
...schön vor Leidenschaft,
dunkel vor Traurigkeit,User Image
süß vor Liebe.

User Image

Albruna

Supreme Mage

19,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Mr TeaBaGGinS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Heyy I'm new And am happy that you guys accepted me  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 am
Welcome to the both of you <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

demyse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:09 pm
so...

stare

my name is emy &..i wasn't actually invited to the guild i sorta found it myself.

i'm older than most gaians but wutevs i've been here for a while.

um, right now i'm reading a caress of twilight by laurell k hamilton who..if anyone knows is an awesome authoress..up there with anne rice and jane austen.

i'm usually a nice person.

so yea, thats about it.

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games