Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

just plain purple

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 am
hi, i dont really want to say any personal details, but i can tell you this, i am a girl who lives in the U.S.A, i have a pet named Daphne who is a girl cat, and I love this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 am
ey, i'm phritzz aka heather!
i'm 12 and have 2 shelties(gizmo and riley) and 3 cats! ones a bombay,diego(black with 2 white tufts on stomach and chest) and the other 2 are bro and sis. the boy is big and fluffy and black and white, moonshine. the girl is thin and antisocial, kiara, she's a black, white and brown calico!
i love my pets!!!  

phritzz

Kintanaflame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 am
Ello all.

I am Amanda, tho I prefer Kintana. I'm 19, from Long Island. All my life I've wanted to be a vet, witch I'm working for now. Going to collage and such.

I grew up with animals of all sorts , I have no prefferance. I had 2 parakeets, no idea what kind and a blue and gold makaw when I was little, they were really my moms. They hated me. Unfounetly we had a fire and they died from the smoke.

Then I had a hamster. My dad brought home a cat from work one day and we had him for a while until my sister broght home a nother cat (2 un-alterd males...in one house...we know how well that goes) and he ran away. I don't know what my sister did with that cat after she moved out then moved back in.

Then I got my dog. My 11 year old puppy. Point-mix. Then I got another cat, Casper. He looked like a Russian blue (but wasen't one). Unfrountly he choked on somthing. The cat and dog were best friends and Chip was depressed for a long time after as well. I had him cremated and keep him on a shelf above my bed - Chip knows where it is and I take him down sometimes to reflect.

And recently we got a stray that was at my school campus. She was dumped by someone and she didn't have a happy past -it's easy to see- but shes come a long way and is much happier. But she hates the dog haha. Wendy is a 3 year old Calico. Her and the dog are getting along better but she still dosen't like him but he loves her. Go figure.

We've had tons of fish but they weren't mind and I had nothing to do with them so I don't know what they were.

I now work at Petco. Some people don't like chains stores but Petco is very good. They take care of the animals and if theres any kind of neglect, the manger WILL rip your head off.

In high school I took a call for Vet assassting, they are just like the vet tech ones at collages just smaller and less detail. So much to learn, so little time.

Sorry for making it long. Heh....i tend to just babel. I like to say I have a good knolage about many kinds of animals and love to answer questions and help out. PM me if you ever need anything.
Ok..I'm done. Sorry to make it long.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 pm
ello :3

im kayla, I love animals, im 14 and I have 2 horses (a Mare and a colt) 3 goats 2 dogs and 3 cats (lol crazy xD)  

Lady Spatz

electr0pos

Omnipresent Cultist

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:10 pm
Hello! I'm Kyra. Le gasp!

Anyway, I have a number of pets. Two of witch are wrestling with my feet with their uber sharp teeth.

Those two animals are Mozzarella Pearle and Thundey Miyah-Lylac. They are skunks. Mozzarella is a black and white chip pattern and Thundyr is a chocolate-smoke swirl. We also have a male who is a black and white chip. He's currently working on a den in the dog kennel.

DOGS! I have two. Both German shepherds. Tobi is a white shepherd and a year and a few months old. Nynjah is a 'classic' with the black and tan. She also has a little bit of red and orange. She has changed a lot since puppy-hood. As a puppy she was almost all black with orange above her eyes. Hence her name...Now she has a lot of white and tan and orange. She has an orange/black stripe going down her back. Little skunks wanna-be <3

We also have three sugar gliders. Tasha, Keetah, and Vhlad. Tasha and Keetah are twins, and Vhlad is their half brother. (same dad, different mom) Vhlad still needs to be neutered, but our vet just ordered the supplies to do it and we're waiting for them to come in. We don't want mutant babies running around...or babies at all. I don't think the cage would be able to handle two more...It's big but they don't like to share. (:

We have one cat who spends most of her time outside. She was found in a parking lot and no one claimed her. She has taken to house-life well, but she is a feral cat at heart. We live with enough woods around that she will not go in the road. Only the cul-de-sac we live on and there are barley any cars using it ever. She knows not to wonder too far.

Finally, five goldfish. Ben, Gelati, Koi, Beer, and Cooper. Cooper just had to be separated because Ben was beating him up. He is healing nicely, though. So once he is all better I will try and find out what to do.

Anyway..that's it. Stick around the forums for pics of my kids. (:
On my profile background is a picture of my little angel, Mozzarella Pearl.

-Kyra
Jr. PA rep for SkunkHaven (.net)
PA domestic skunk rescuer and educational instructor
Working on becoming a wildlife rehabilitator. (:

http://pawprints-photos.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 pm
FireBabywOLFpUP

Anyway, I have a number of pets. Two of witch are wrestling with my feet with their uber sharp teeth.

Those two animals are Mozzarella Pearle and Thundey Miyah-Lylac. They are skunks. Mozzarella is a black and white chip pattern and Thundyr is a chocolate-smoke swirl. We also have a male who is a black and white chip. He's currently working on a den in the dog kennel.

DOGS! I have two. Both German shepherds. Tobi is a white shepherd and a year and a few months old. Nynjah is a 'classic' with the black and tan. She also has a little bit of red and orange. She has changed a lot since puppy-hood. As a puppy she was almost all black with orange above her eyes. Hence her name...Now she has a lot of white and tan and orange. She has an orange/black stripe going down her back. Little skunks wanna-be <3

We also have three sugar gliders. Tasha, Keetah, and Vhlad. Tasha and Keetah are twins, and Vhlad is their half brother. (same dad, different mom) Vhlad still needs to be neutered, but our vet just ordered the supplies to do it and we're waiting for them to come in. We don't want mutant babies running around...or babies at all. I don't think the cage would be able to handle two more...It's big but they don't like to share. (:

We have one cat who spends most of her time outside. She was found in a parking lot and no one claimed her. She has taken to house-life well, but she is a feral cat at heart. We live with enough woods around that she will not go in the road. Only the cul-de-sac we live on and there are barley any cars using it ever. She knows not to wonder too far.

Finally, five goldfish. Ben, Gelati, Koi, Beer, and Cooper. Cooper just had to be separated because Ben was beating him up. He is healing nicely, though. So once he is all better I will try and find out what to do.

-Kyra

u have a freakin skunk as a pet???  

Shyea-Hells-Emo-Devil

electr0pos

Omnipresent Cultist

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:13 pm
HellsPet Death of life
FireBabywOLFpUP

-Kyra

u have a freakin skunk as a pet???
Yesh.
Three of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 pm
Im Kat (people call me noodles)
Awesomeness: 100/10 lol
Pets: 1 kitty
Me: I skipped a few grades so im in collage 2nd year. I addicted to green, trees, cats, and ramen. I like being a nerd, and reading alot. Im in love with the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, and watching Ben 10 (shoot me).
I like Kevin, and crack up when I say Kevin Levin. My cat is an cinnamon ocicat named Tobi. Thats kinda it...  

Green Feline

KT-is-a-w-e-s-o-m-e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:34 pm
Hi, I'm KT-is-a-w-e-s-o-m-e, but you can call me KT. I currently have one pet: a male yellow lab named Ringo. I especialy like dogs, sugar gliders, and cats. If I was rich, my house would be full of those. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:24 pm
I'm Sam.
I'm eighteen now.
And Vegas is my home.
I have two dogs and three cats, and hopefully I'll buy a cockatiel pretty soon.  

Edwit

Zac20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:03 am
hey im Zac20 i love pets exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:41 am
Hi! I'm new to the guild. My name is Kali, I live in New York and I have a dog whose name is Jessie. smile  

acwwrules

Sie machen Mich Squee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:34 am
Hiya!! :3 I'm Lynn.You can call me Lynnie or Lynn,I don't care.

I live in New York,New York.I have three dog's,Sparky,Princess,and Cierra.Sparky's a boy dog and he's about three year's old.Princess is ofcourse a girl,and the same is Cierra.There all three.

All of them look like this but Princess and Cierra have blondish fur.
User Image --->>Sparky.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:10 pm
Hi. I'm Captain Treky. I'm new here. I own a horse, a garage cat, many farm cats, and a puppy that I just got yesterday xd
My new puppy is just seven weeks old. She is a black lab, and we named her Snickers. I love all my pets! xd  

Captain Treky

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

XxVampireRikuChanxX

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:52 pm
hey everyone! well im April,im 14 years old and i live in Texas! well i have 4 dogs and 1 snake. my 4 dogs are all chiuaua mixes named Riley,Buffy,Shania,and my baby,Princess heart .my snake is a corn snake named mystery. i have a loooong history of dogs so i wont say it now. i dont have any cats because my grandma is allergic,but i always buy cat food and feed the kitties outside and i even name them. currently there's Ryo,Garfield,Kin,and Midnight. but there could always be another cat comming around anytime and ill b there to befriend and feed it. hmm i think thats about it for now.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games