Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:24 am
Ikima gets away from Yin before running over to Ringo, jumping onto her table and sitting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 am
Ringo takes up, scratching Ikima's back as she read, placing the book on the table and taking another drink from her Tea. She continued to read in this manner while absent mindedly scratching Ikima's back.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 am
I look over at you two and start cracking up, Ikima glaring at me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:00 pm
Without looking up, Ringo abruptly said "Throw the man a bone" she jumped slight as if something bit her, surprised at her own voice, and looked around as if to ask 'did that come from me?' she had a slightly estranged expression, but merely shrugged it off and continued to read while scratching Ikima's back.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 pm
Ikima sticks his tounge out at me, dissappering into the back and after a minute coming back out in human form and sittin beside me.
Ikima: "You're evil." -.-
I giggle. "It's not my fault! It seems that no ones scared of wolves anymore and i find it freakin' hilarious!" He sighs as i yawn, leaning against him. "Ringo, how can you not die of boredom? I learned all of that crap when i was.... hmmm... 6? I pretty much DIED of boredom!" I reach under the bar and pull out a can of whipped cream i had stashed under there a few days ago and i spray it into Ikima's hand, which he eats, then i spray t into my own hand, licking it off. "Ramen whipped cream and chocolate. ^^ Food from the heavens. Pasta too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:12 pm
Ringo blinked up, looking rather blank in the face and answering "It's my favorite book," she said, watching curiously at the two eating whip cream.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:17 pm
"O.o Try Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Those're good books, Took two days to read each. ^-^" I reach behind the bar, pulling out another can of whipped cream and giving it to Ikima as i spray my can into my mouth, him doing the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:20 pm
She blinked at the two and they're silly antics then nodded in approval "hm..hm...i will thank you" she said, picking up the brown covered book and turning the page.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:25 pm
I eat the whipped cream in my mouth then look at Ringo. "You know they say the air inside a can of whipped cream can can be fatal if you purposefully breathe it in concentrated amounts?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 pm
Ringo nodded, an amused smile playing across her lips "Yes, i am aware of that. I'm not a big fan of it myself in actuallity" she commented, hardly hesitating to look up.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:32 pm
I grin. "Thats why i think it's cool when you just open it from getting it out of the fridge and spray it in your mouth, that the strange sort of smokes comes out of your mouth. ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:35 pm
"I've never tried it before" Ringo said looking over her book at Suki "What does it even taste like?"

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:41 pm
I think it over for a minute. "I dont really know. Guess it has a unique taste like watermelon or cantalope. Try it." I reach behind the counter and toss a new can at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:44 pm
She caught it with both her hands and read the label, then took the cap off suddenly looking perplexed "How does this work..." she asked confused at the strange nozzel.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 pm
"^^ Aim it completely down into your mouth or hand, then press the nozzle sideways." I show her how by spraying mine into my hand.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games