Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Gill's Thrills! >Quest Complete!!!< Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 361!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 am
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

ooh, thanks Gilla! whee

bump 477 ^^

oh, and as you can see...I changed my avatar AGAIN.
can someone please smack me the next time I do this? gonk

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 100!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:52 am
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 478 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 292!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:53 am

bump 479 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 205!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:54 am

bump 480 ^^

gr...wonder if I can find a new posting colour to go with my avatar...? o.O

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 560!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:54 pm

bump 481 ^^

I suppose this colour will work biggrin

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1612!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:57 pm

bump 482 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 557!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm

bump 483 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1769!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:06 pm

bump 484 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 567!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:07 pm

bump 485 ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 pm
HEHE Romance! I was notorious for changing every day! I am tryin to do my quest avi right now, so I am kinda stayin as much the same as I can and it is KILLING ME! lol

Special thanx to Orchid for helping me out yet again! HUGGGGSSS  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 207!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm

bump 486 ^^

aha, nice. just like me...but every couple of days.
I feel so bad doing this as well...people will donate items to me, but since I only have the amount of gold that my current avatar is worth, then I have to sell it for the new avatar gonk

like Shadow donating me the Dark Halo... sad

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 460!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:17 pm

bump 487 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1613!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 pm

bump 488 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 952!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 pm

bump 489 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 696!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:20 pm

bump 490 ^^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff