Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 pm
You know. You realy can't have a decent circus without flaming hoops and some poor brave performers to leap through them. puppies, tigers, lions, policemen... i think the policemen would be a huge draw.

Below me wants to be the policemen trainer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:20 am
WOW I suddenly have an urge to Dress up in a Police Uniform and start barking orders at young men in Uniform .." Attention" training will Begin now ..

Below me-Loves dressing Up like The Indian chief in the Band YMCA .. rofl  

KommandoKat

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:34 pm
YES folks, it's time. Come on guys, you can film the miraculous transformation in here! Y! because we love seeing the Village People in action and by Village People you mean me, of course! First, the war bonnet. It makes everything harder to put on, but it's the coolest, don't you agree?

Below me is the cameraman who would rather be filming dust build up than the Village People.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 am
OMG NOT THE VILLIAGE PEOPLE !! eek Isnt there some History on the Dust Mite Footage you would rather Have me Film stressed

Below me wants to Be Captian Morgan .  

KommandoKat

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 am
Avast! I BE the Cap'n Morgan! Have a mug o' me Private Stock! Yaarrr! pirate

Below me wants to sail the seven seas.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 am
Avast thar, matey, as we raise the anchor and set sail for the seven seas! "What seas be these," ye land-lubbers say? Well, honestly, any seas, just as long as there's a lot of 'em, methinks! And bandaidd is so desirous of sailing all the darn seas, she has done her homework! If ye want to glean from me learnin' ye scabarous flea-bitten sons o' dogs, keep readin.

While pirates and ancient mariners may have bragged about sailing the seven seas, the phrase is merely figurative. The dictionary explains it as meaning "all the oceans of the world."

In ancient and medieval Europe and Arabia, the seven seas were some combination of these nine bodies of water: the Adriatic Sea, Aegean Sea, Arabian Sea, Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf, and Red Sea. Notice how they're all clustered around the Mediterranean -- these so-called sailors had yet to venture out of their backyards.

During the Age of Discovery, from 1450 to 1650, this informal list was sometimes rearranged to be these seven navigable seas: the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea, Gulf of Mexico, Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, and Pacific Ocean. Bigger, but still not all-encompassing.

Only in more recent times did the list go worldwide as the Arctic Ocean, Antarctic (or Southern) Ocean, Indian Ocean, North Atlantic Ocean, South Atlantic Ocean, North Pacific Ocean, and South Pacific Ocean. Of course, that's something of a stretch, because it cuts two oceans in half. And the world's oceans are actually connected, so they're all one, great, big sea.

But what kind of salty sea dog wants to sail just one? Arrrr.

below me would rather be a land-lubber.  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 pm
*kisses the ground* To hell with "the seven seas"! I've got everything I need right here on solid earth. What's so great about being out on the ocean and getting scurvy? rolleyes

Below me is a "land-lubber" of the geological variety.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:33 am
I LUB land! Any kind of land, from volcanoes to sand bars to mountains to valleys to plains to hills to alluvium to loess to plateaus to even glaciers!

below me has some cute emotes to share.  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Below me believes they can outdo my "cuteness"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am
Sure thing! Allow me to introduce to you Emote city

Below me subscribes to Emote city  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm
Am I Smiley , Emote. sad Or Angry as I give my credit Card Number to a Website called Emote City City ,, xd rofl scream ninja mrgreen neutral rolleyes mad surprised gonk dramallama emo

Becomes the Top Person in a Pyramid Scheme  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:27 pm
selling subscriptions to emote city! buy in for 500g, sell subscriptions to friends and you'll get to keep 100g for each subscription!

below me hates pyramid schemes  

bandaidd
Crew

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:24 am
So wait the only way I make money is if my friends make money, but you are making money off of me cause my friends are making money off of their friends who...err stressed THIS IS STUPID!!!

Below me goes insane after being invited to a pyramid scheme...by Bandaidd twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:40 am
" Grabs My Head " what Motivational Meetings , Door to door Sales ..selling things I dont Believe in to my friends, I Cant take it anymore ." AAAAAAAAA Runaway Runaway" Van Pulls up two men in Medical coats , come out Holding a special coat to keep me Nice N safe .Can I Have some Pudding ?

Below Me Realize's the Pyramid Scheme is Falling apart and you go on the run ..  

KommandoKat

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:46 am
Uh-oh. time to cut the losses and run... to the virgin Islands, where the sand is white and the water is clean.

Below me owns the Virgin Islands.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games