Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:33 pm

((All I know is my characters... Arcaos is attackn Jasper. He cut out jaspere's left kidney in a suprise attack. And Valis and Adeodatus might get into a fight...))
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:45 pm

((... How did that happen..? Oh well...))
Jasper growled at Arcaos. "So.... your the one who stole my powers...?" Jasper coughed before staring intently at Arcaos, letting his control of pain seep into Arcaos's mind. "You really shouldn't have attacked me like that..." A dozen wraiths swirled into existence, screeching in high tones and hissing at Arcaos as they surrounded him.

Sonia slowly started to form a few yards behind Arcaos, her form blurred in a shadowy mist as it slowly solidified. "I really wish you would have gotten me to come along... Arcoas." When Sonia was completely solid, she took a step forward, her now solid black hair covering her eyes, which were also solid black. "I think we should end this.... don't you?"

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:01 pm

"No, I want some fun." He said as his eyes started to glow red. His mercinary instincts were starting to get the better of him. He slashed as Jasper, cutting off his hand. "Aren't we 'handy' today?" He laughed with an evil tint.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Kimo sighed and nodded. He licked Diz's hand once before jumping off the bed towards the bathroom.
Back.
Finally, slowpoke. Whats up?
Kimo mewed and swished his tail.
An...old friend needs backup. I'll be back in an hour. Watch Diz for me, he is awake. Kimo snickered on the last part.
Dazeray scowled at him disapprovingly but nodded.
"Be safe, Kimolu."
Will do, Ray.
Kimo took off out the front door and shifted as he ran. His huge saber-toothed fangs curved out over his lower lip.

Dazeray sighed and climbed out of the tub. She wrapped herself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. Dazeray tip-toed to the living-room to grab the clean clothes that Jefferey had got for her. She grabbed them and ran back to the bathroom. After drying off and dressing, she walked into Diz's room, still scrubbing at her hair with the towel trying to dry it. Dazeray smiled when she opened her eyes to see Diz laying on the bed. He was staring at the ceiling.
"Hey, there. Feeling any better?"

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:55 pm

hoping the animal wasnt still blocking her, she decided to try contact. "hello, kimo. i am expecting you can find me. needing help destroying a certain s.o.b. we all know, please hurry. im heading towards him.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Kimo snarled.
Don't try touching my mind again. Mind contact is very intimate. The only one allowed with me is Dazeray. Do it again without verbal permission, and I will give you a bad migraine. I have centuries of training with mental powers, you don't. Trust me, I can.
Kimo let out a short growl as he realized he was only a mile away.
I'm coming, don't worry about contacting me.

Avelyst

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Valis smiled at Adeodatus and licked his lips "tell me Adeodatus what is it you plan on doing with these men?" Valis asked looking at each of the men with uninterest he then turned to back to Adeodatus the unplsent smile back on his face "she's coming" he whispered "ah good i thought that tonight was going to be boring" Valis remarked and looked at the bufferfly knife its cerved edge glisening in the moonlight "every soul has a choice, help me and not only will you get back at those who oppose you but unlimted power will be yours" Valis said "every soul has a choice they must make. make you'res"
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:26 pm

"Both of our souls show evil, however, we cannot touch eachother's. You and me may be a lot alike, but you are a damn idiot to try and bargan with me. You very well know what I want. That body of yours, will it join me, or will it try and own me?" He circled around Valis, putting his gun down. "Are you an ally or a enemy, choose now."

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:29 pm

"for a price, yes" Valis said pale bule eyes seeming alive somehow "i repay, there for cross me and i will repay in full" he said and put the butterfly knife away
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Adeodatus fiddled with his PDA. "And you typical price is a soul, right? I will not bargon my soul." He said pulling out his gun and aiming it at a window. He shot and a man fell through. "As you can see I value it to it's full extent."

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:18 pm

atlanta laughed so hard she had to stop and lean over. years more expirience, eh? he was obviously oblivious to just how dam old she really was. oh, well. that was easily fixed, she considered giving him the slightest mental poke, just for fun, then decided not to waste power. she continued toward where valis' presence was strongest.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:23 pm

"no just the deah of many is far enough" Valis said calmly and looked at the dead man on the street

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:47 am

"Hm... how's yours first sound, or would you preferr to be last?" Adeodatus grinned as he played with his gun. He was inviting the guy over, if he could find the hidden meaning.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:30 am

Atlanta stopped as she came to a street where Valis and another male stood, the latter holding a gun. atlanta sighed. this creature gave off an evil presence aswell. if they were enemies, she might not have to fight. maybe. but if they were allies, well, she could take the other alone, but with valis nothing was sure.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:24 am

Valis grinned looking at him with interest then he seemed to take one step closer and suddenly he was behind him the butterfly knife to his thort"i said i would be your allie not one of your half baked experments" Valis said voice like ice, then he was infront of him again and smiling as if nothing had happened
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games