Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:23 pm
"But, um, night clubs are fun roght? right!"she said, wringing her hair. "And by the way, ur still a perv."

twisted

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 pm
Ardeo shook out his fur.
It's supposed to be, but this one is...for werewolves that are in bloodlust. trying to make it easier to understand, Ardeo sighed, When a werewolf is in bloodlust, they...they have only two choices. Either they kill...or they mate. Kinda a sucky situation, but thats part of the curse.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:52 pm
"Not good I'm guessing? Cause, ya know, 'mating', not usually the worst the in the world. I been there."

twisted

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 pm
Ardeo narrowed his eyes.
It's not fun when you are forced to with a stranger. Especially when the choice might be small and you end up with someone that has...someone that is undesirable.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 pm
Deston blinked when Arias quickly changed the subject, saying she had to leave due to some "after effects" that he was supposed to know about. Well, he didn't and was left in a wake of confusion as Arias apologized and said he didn't need to wait for her before darting off. The ice demon stood still for several seconds before remembering to move, one foot in front of the other in his usual slow, methodical steps, his feet carrying him out of the building. He soon learned it was a warehouse upon exiting, due to its architecture. Deston kept walking until voices reached his ears, one Ebony's and the other an unfamiliar male voice. Was there someone else he was supposed to know? The demon wasn't sure, but he was just fine with finding out for himself and started in the direction of the voices.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:34 am
Ebony snorted. "Nothin a little beer cant fix." she smirked. "But I suppose there might be a point somewhere in your delicatley worded litttle beat around the bush session." she said, glancing around. She sighed. "Deston." she said, seeing movement in the underbrush.

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:34 pm
Ardeo sighed at Ebony's response. Sometimes she came off as the kick-butt type, and sometimes the 'Yeah, whatever' type. He liked the first one better. Although, it might just have been that since he was so old, it was hard to have patience for young and annoying humans. At least Arias was some-what mature.
Ignoring the next thing she had said, Ardeo turned to look at her from over his white shoulder. The adorable Arctic fox swished his fluffy tail.
I'm not in the least suprised that you think that. Then again, she is probably uncomfortable enough, so I'll join her later when it is done. his voice echoed in Ebony and anyone nearby's head. After all, he could only mindspeak.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm
"Sure, fine." she said destractedly. "Don't you feel that chill?" she said, looking around. "It's gotta be him. He's the only one who can make the temperature drop ten degrees in ten seconds besides my mother, but that's another story no one wants to hear." she said, smirking.

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 pm
Deston stopped just a ways off in the bushes, hesitating for some reason. He wanted to see who it was that Ebony was talking to, but at the same time he didn't want to go near the girl. It wasn't because the demon didn't like her, only that he was reluctant to get yelled at again. That had been the first thing she'd done to him after all. Deston blinked when Ebony spoke of the temperature dropping, knowing that he was most assuredly the cause. It was dark and he was an ice demon after all. He hesitated for a few more moments before reluctantly stepping forth and revealing himself, waiting for Ebony to yell at him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:22 pm
Ebony's head jerked over as Deston broke through the bushes, looking wary. "Hey." she said, a bit uncomfortably. last time she talked to Deston she had screamed while he stood there looking confused, which she KNEW could happen from being teleported. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling before. I kinda flew off the handle. Sorry. I'm just kinda like that. I-I'm kinda moody that way I'm sure you noticed." she said, shuffling her feet.

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 pm
Deston blinked a few times when Ebony fell right into apologizing for her actions. He hadn't really noticed her being too moody, so he assumed it was something that his other "moods" had witnessed. This put the demon at a bit of a disadvantage, but perhaps he could muddle through it.
"It is okay." He replied, his French accent noticeably thicker.
Some of his "moods" were like that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 pm
Ebony's head jerked up as Deston apologized almost immediately. "Well damn, that was quick. You're either really stupid nd immature or a real damn nice person." she said, studying him. "Which doesn't make sense because of right before the fight.... and I know your not stupid, cause obvious reasons. So what?" she said, narrowing her eyes. "you seem to have frequent mood swings. You were confused long after the immediate confusion of being teleported wore off. You either are a pshyco, literally nuts, insane, wacko, or, you my friend, have split personalities." she said, studying Deston's face. "You'll deny it, because to most that means crazy. People with split personsalities are not crazy. They had a pshycologically tragic something happen to them. It doesn't mean you're nuts. Most people don't even acknowledge the change, so it's likely you won't, nor will you remember what happened while you were 'slipping in' to those personalities. but it's true. You have split personality disorder." she said, gaping in wonder. "That or you're clinicallly insane. I'm a pschyc student. Second year. You're not gonna fool me. I know enough to know that much."

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:08 am
Ardeosighed as he listened to the two. They seemed to have gone off into a conversation, forgetting all about him.
Are you going to just stand there, or are we going to look for leads on where Zeke went?

Arias silently walked into the building. The bouncer in the front smiled at her slightly and nodded his approval. A shiver went down her spine. The inside was very dark with ghost lights everywhere. Crowds danced and moved to the music and there was lots of howling. Arias shuffled to the bar uncomfortably, looking to the bartender immediately.
"I would like to know if you have any private rooms."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 pm
Deston blinked as he listened to Ebony's speech, unsure as to why she had plunged into it initially. He soon figured it out as she spoke with the help of a few of his other "moods" clarifying things. The ice demon had trouble with bigger English words when in this "mood."
She needs to re-think her definition of insanity but, essentially she's right. One "mood" observed within the confines of his mind.
Yeah, she hasn't met you yet, so she has no idea. Another commented with sadistic amusement.
Qu'est-ce qui doit cela pour signifier ?! The targeted "mood" exclaimed.
Deston wasn't too keen on answering Ebony's question and was glad for the distraction provided by the fox. He'd have to give the creature a pat or something for it later.

"We should focus on finding this...Zeke." He agreed.
Anything to keep from talking about the details. Only one of his "moods" knew what had happened, and it wasn't his present one.

(( Qu'est-ce qui doit cela pour signifier ?! = What's that supposed to mean?! ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:18 pm
"I imagine so." Ebony said after a pause, surprised Deston hadn't denied what she said vehemently, as most did. "I still got alot of bullets that need a home, and Zeke's coffin would be perfect." she said, glancing around. "Though ya know, food might be good too. I for one know I at least need a hugely over-sized bucket of caffeine. We been up all night and I'm pretty sure I skipped dinner and breakfast. Food at my place anyone? I CAN cook, contrary to popular belief."

twisted

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games