Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Izumi had mostly healed, so he spread his wings and went to find Kiki and the others. "I hope I'm not too late." he thought.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

When Crystal and the others went into the shadow she saw something up in the sky. " Hey guys what is that? Could this be why we are feeling something wrong?" Crystal asked.

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Izumi saw Kiki, Crystal, and the others and flew down to them. "hey, guys. miss me?" he joked.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Kiki gave Izumi a smile. "We should keep our guard up." She told him. "I have a feeling the third monster isn't too far away."

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:57 pm

"let's just hope it's not TOO strong. I was only able to kill that last one cuz I went into berserker mode, and I can only use that once every three days." Izumi told Kiki.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:36 pm

"I'm getting negative-
Guys be on the lookout. This monster is always gaurding him." Sharon said with a shiver down her back.
"Once this feeling gets worse it just means that we're getting closer." Sharon said grimacing.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 pm

User ImageThird monster, more like a ninja assassin
Kiki's ears twiched and she looked up into the trees. suddenly, the third monster jumped out of the trees and landed in front of them. Kiki gasped as she saw all the weapons the monster was holding. "She's a fighter," Kiki told them. "Trained to kill." Kiki got into a battle stance, prepared for a fight to the death.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Flutter gasped as the monster landed in front of them. "I think the only way to defeat this monster is with coordinated attacks and teamwork." she said as she gathered water from a nearby pond and crystallized it into a spear.

33monkeyZ

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 pm

"cool! as long as I get to burn stuff!" Izumi said eagerly as he shot a fireball at the monster.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 pm

After Izumi shot the fireball at the monster Crystal ran up to it and tried to hit the monster with sharp ice. That back fired one bounced back and hit her in the arm, she screamed in pain as the monster flicked her into the wall and instently screamed. "Well that was a stupied thing to do! She is strong guys! Be carful..." Crystal said with her last breath befor she past out on the floor.

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Izumi saw Crystal pass out. he then looked at the monster, overcome with rage. his skin changed to that of a reptile, and he grew his wings and claws again. "what the!?!? I thought I couldn't go into berserker form for three days!" he thought. he then shrugged and flew at the monster, slashing at it with his sword and claws like a madman.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:04 pm

The female monster saw Izumi coming at her and, moving quickly, she dodged every move he threw at her. As she jumped over his sword, she changed her position in midair and kicked Izumi hard in the chest before she landed. Kiki gasped. "She's a martial artist...like me!" she yelled.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Izumi got sent to the ground by the monster's kick. however, it didn't faze him. he just got up and roared with blind anger and let a stream of fire loose on the monster.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:45 pm

The monster jumped over the blazing fire and drew her sword. she was about to come down on Izumi in a fatal blow, but Kiki leaped into the air, throwing herself into the monster's side knocking them both to the ground. Both Kiki and the monster recovered quickly and now stood facing each other, ready to attack.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Izumi roared again and flew at the monster. he then set his claws on fire and swung them at her viciously. he had NO self-control at the time, so it was likely that he missed a few times.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games