Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm
*laughs* Right *snaps fingers and a violin appears in front of RA-IEM flaoting* well can you play something for me? *smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm
*RA-IEM was amazed when he saw the violin pop out of nowhere and he said to himself* *"Damn why couldnt i get awsome magic powers like that, i mean who wants to be the master of light..."* *but putting aside his grumbeling he takes the violin and asked lady Scarlet if she had any request*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 pm
*chuckels* no nothing in perticular. Just play whatever your feeling. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm
*he placed the violin gently underneath his chin and started playing Pablo de Sarasate... whiles doing this eyes portrayed such passion and love in the music he emitted from the violin* *he closed his eyes, and kept on playing softly*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 pm
*watches RA-IEM play such beautiful music, and gave a bright smile keeping my eyes on him*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 pm
*he was so captivated by his playing that he did not notice Scarlet looking* *he played another song, but this time it came from his heart, and as he played there was a light blue aura that shown around his body. the clothes that he wore were now glowing and his hair levitated as if wind was constantly blowing softly around him* *he kept on playing*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM&feature=related  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image *saw in amazement and gave a warm smile enjoying his music*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:04 pm
*now RA-IEM felt he was transforming into his true form so he quickly ceased playing and apologized to Scarlet*  

Diyske

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:05 pm
Lunar woke up and sat up. She seemed to have slept for a very longg time.
She walked out of her room, and her stomach rumbled.
I wonder what food there are, she thought.
She walked into the kitchen and walked up to the chefs.
"Ahhhh, hello there," The chef greeted, "what would you like to eat?"
"I just want to eat some sandwich..." Lunar didnt feel hungry any more...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 pm
*laughs* theres no need to apologize. That was beautiful, such great music. smile  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Dark was not one to be seen in public nore did he like crowds but it was well worth it to see June enjoying herself, after everything she had been through it was the least he could do for her. But as Dark saw the things getting intense with Scanda and Hatukiri, he thought it best to go check things out. Moving her in faster circles, he danced with her until she was tired but still laughing. "why don't we take a break," leading her to one of the balcony stands; they saw the demon June enjoying the night air, but they decide not to bother her. "here have a site and I'll get you something to drink, " Dark signaled for one the pixies, when it arrived he gave June her drink and left one on the table for the demon when she came back inside. "Will you excuse me dear June, there is some business I need to take care of", after helping her in her site, he left and headed for the disturbance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 pm
sweatdrop  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm
*smiles to reassure him that it's ok*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:26 pm
The chef gave Lunar the sandwich and finished quickly. She gave the plate back to him and walked out of the kitchen.
She sighed and walked into the Libary. She noticed Dark on the way  

XStarlight_DustX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 pm
Dark looked around and saw Hatukiri take Scanda away from the building, "well I guess I wasn't needed after all, " he looked over and saw Mega and the new guy getting far to cozy, "and then again maybe I am", he said under his breath as he made his way over to them, when he got closer he saw that Mega was being dipped and held that way, "well now you don't see this everyday." he stated as calmly as possible, but inside he was fuming.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games