Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm
Oh my... I wouldn't want to sacrifice myself or TES II for anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:17 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{someone always screams "godmodder" when things don't go their way rolleyes Technically the head-exploding vandal is godmodding as well since you are randomly controlling the actions of another person. Keep in mind that Brat is a mod here and that her and Gilda are known to be responsible for the "not quite human" staff of Kathy's.}
I didn't scream that when I was manhandled by what's her name for sticking $1 bills in her panty strap just because she was dressed like a stripper.

Then again, I made full use of superpowers to escape her grasp. stare  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:20 pm
I'll have one of your beer glasses. Would you mind opening the door so the walls don't get damaged by gunfire?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:26 pm
{I remember that... and you were obviously avoiding any repercussions for your actions then as well, but since this is casual role play, no one bothered to say anything. In a more formal role play, you would not be allowed to pull all these tricks out of your hindquarters whenever you feel like you want to do something and get away with it. Try to keep in mind that because you are being allowed to get away with things, you should give others more lenience as well. Things can't be "Showa is awesome and all powerful" all the time.}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 pm
(I'm not really a roleplayer... I mostly make stuff up on the spot that wouldn't be too far-fetched based on what is currently "happening".

I and your clone have acid-scorched hair and your clone has acid burns. gonk Isn't that taking responsibility?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:39 pm
{I'm not really much of a roleplayer myself either. Almost everything is being made up on the spot. I think that's how role play usually works anyway. Also, you didn't really want to take the acid burns until Brat insisted... and you gave most of it to the Tes clone to avoid any harm to yourself. Not saying you should recant and be horribly burned, just pointing out that you do have a tendency to try to avoid any harm to yourself and you may want to consider lightening up on that in the future.}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:43 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{I'm not really much of a roleplayer myself either. Almost everything is being made up on the spot. I think that's how role play usually works anyway. Also, you didn't really want to take the acid burns until Brat insisted... and you gave most of it to the Tes clone to avoid any harm to yourself. Not saying you should recant and be horribly burned, just pointing out that you do have a tendency to try to avoid any harm to yourself and you may want to consider lightening up on that in the future.}
(I see.)

I've done what I can for you, TES II. The rest will have to be done by bandaidd, I guess. I know all kinds of healing arts, but I don't know a spell for burn treatment. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:51 pm
*sigh* stare
This is worse than being in the cauldron. Couldn't you have sacrificed something else, like a hat or article of clothing instead of me? gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 pm
(You should be happy to know I have no intention of ever using "Hokuto Shinken", a fictional martial art that can do pretty much everything but bring back the dead, in RPs)

I would not intentionally have you harmed. gonk
I'm sorry I let the acid drip on you. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:04 pm
Well, why did you try to have the place vandalized to begin with? You should have known something was bound to happen for doing that.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:08 pm
(Yeah, that's why I had someone else do it with a curse that makes his head explode if he tried to squeal in all the threads I posted that in.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 pm
Well, that's not very nice.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 pm
I suppose "Do this dirty deed but don't try to squeal or your head will explode" is kind of cruel.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 pm
Of course if it's someone who would have never told anyway then it wouldn't much matter, but by the looks of the splattered brain matter all over the place at the Cabana bar, that was not the case for your victim.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 pm
Is it godmodding to "create" someone and control his actions?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games