Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Zack then grinned "then no deal....unless of coarse kishiko think's its right for me to?" he said towards kishiko at the moment Zack onlyt hought her opiniun mattered in this situation
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Kishiko looked at him suspiciously. "Umm...why is your hair pink?" She was trying to supress a laugh now.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Kishiko thought about it. "Do as you wish. I won't make you do anything. But of course there's a penalty for messing with them.."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:57 pm

"Ichiro." He growled at Zack. "Say you're sorry or you will be."

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Zack took a deep breath and started walking away with out a word he then walked to the death penalty's he bet up before he then helped them all up " im so very sorry for the way i acted" he then put out his hand for a hand shake then one of the death penalty's grabbed his hand and threw him into a wall the same death panlty then pulled him away from the wall and held him back as the other two used him as a punching bag for a minute when they were done beating him they left laughing Zack made a fist then let it go " its not worth it" Zack then walked up to his room his mouth had blood dripping from it same with a cut above his eye and his nose he walked in and sat on his bed
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Kishiko saw what happened. She went to him. "Why did you do that? Why didn't you fight back?" She said in a soft yet menacing tone. She looked angry. "Letting them beat you up...that's..pathetic."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:10 pm

He followed him down the hall and watched as the other tore him up. He laughed sadisticly. "Good job you guys." He walked up to them, as if to praise them. "But you need to learn about a fair fight." He punched them all in the face. "Fight it fair next time." He watched them get up and shy away. "Tell the others."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Zack laughed "was it not you who just told me i should say sorry for beating them up and that if i didnt there would be a penalty? well i said sorry but i got my penalty no big deal" Zack then walked to the bathroom and started washing his cut's and in a quiet voice he said something "im use to standing up for people and getting the penalty"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:16 pm

He followed the scent of Zacks blood. "Expect a bit more of a fair fight next time. " He said, licking the blood off his knuckles.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 pm

"I didn't make you say sorry. I said do what you want. But you will pay for hurting them one way or another." Kishiko was really angry now but she softened a bit. After all, it was Zack. She saw Jack lick the blood off his knuckles and slapped him. "Only I can have his blood you hear."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:23 pm

The slap didn't faze him and he continued licking them. "Take it." He taunted.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Zack finished wiping the blood off of him and said in a soft voice "sorry i know i should have fought back but the thought of you being mad at me doesnt make me feel the best like it is now"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Kishiko was really angry now. "What a disgraceful vampire disobeying a Pureblood." Her hand became transparent and she reached into Jack's body and squeezed his heart. She ripped it out of him and it disappeared. "You can live without this for a little while. But you'll be extremely weak till then. Remind me to give it back before you're dead."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Kishiko's face softened at Zack's words. She sighed. "It's fine. Just fight back next time. What I hate more than hurt DeathPenalties is a bf who lets himself get beat up."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:31 pm

"And you think you're Pure?" He grabbed her throat and slammed her against the wall. "I'm a direct desendant of the eldest elder! Give it back."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games