Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 am
*Rivonu enters the room with a red sports bag in her left hand. She approaches the clerk behind the counter* Hello sir. I would like to rent me an apartment

(by the way this is one of my few attempts at RPing so if I mess up please let me know, and also be gentle sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:33 am
Pink enters the building nods at the desk clerk.

"Any messages for me?"
"Welcome back Miss Fregia, not today" came the reply.

Pink heads directly to her apartment. She unlocks the door enters, closes the door. She puts down her bag and sits on the sofa stretching out. "No place like home."

After taking some time to rest up she grabs her phone calls Lilith leaves a message she is home again. Then calls Maune. Also leaves message that she is home and wants to see him.
Takes her bag into the bedroom and unpacks.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 pm
Lilith has spent another day drowning in work. She can't wait for Pink to return.
She tidies up and gets ready for bed. As she sets her phone alarm she sees messages. Listens to them one is from Pink she is back in town.
Lilith makes a note to call Pink back in the morning.
She lays down and falls asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 am
Pink rises out of bed looks at the time. "Wow! Was I tired. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed"
She showers, then makes coffee. Turns on tv to see the morning news. "No work till Tuesday, what shall I do with myself?"
Pours coffee into her cup. Puts cream cheese on her bagel. Sits at the table.
"What was it Lilith had mentioned a pool in town. What was it? Water?...no Springs...water springs...no...Aqua Springs...That's right!" She calls the town hall asking about it. They give her the address.
She finishes breakfast gathers her things and leaves for the pool.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm
Pink water logged returns to her place. Hangs up her suit in the bathroom to dry. Gets ready for bed. Climbs in gets comfy and goes to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 am
Pink having risen early today, goes out to town. Wanting to go around to the shops before the weekend gets underway. Leaving the apartment she heads to the GGB.  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 am
Oh you say you want my form? Hold on.

*Rivonu puts down her bag and checks one of her pockets for her form*

Hmm let's see.....I know I brought it with me......Bleh lemme check my other pocket.......Gah! Not there! Hold on lemme check this one again.......ok I got it ^^

*Rivonu hands the clerk the form. While Rivonu waits to be approved she looks over at games section*

Hmm, well I could play me some games while I wait, I really wanna win me a chance to sing some karoke ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm
::Maune wakes up after a long day of rest as he goes into the shower and starts to get wash wrapping a towel around himself after getting out and checks his messages on his phone and gets Pinks message:: "Oh Pink called? I better leave a message back."

::Maune quickly dials Pinks number and gets her answering machine and leaves a message as he starts up some coffee::

"Hello Pink sorry I missed you call but if you want to hang out before you have to leave again call back"  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:46 pm
Pink here's her phone. She rolls over to grab it. She misses and pushes it off the night stand. She sighs...."Okay time to get up"
She gets out of bed, kneels down, looks under the bed for the phone. Finding it she reads the pending message. "Maune" She quickly calls him back. He answers "Hello"

"Hello, Maune I see you got my message. Lilith tells me you're in this building. Where ?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:49 pm
"Hello Pink and yes I have an apartment here. Its at #B201"

::Maune hangs up the towel and puts on a pair of boxers and his pants::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:53 pm
"Wonderful! I have to come see it and you. When are you free?" Pink talking and grabbing clothes from the closet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 pm
"I'm free at the moment Pink so come on up"

::Maune finishes putting on a shirt after putting his deodorant on under his arms::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm
"Okay that's B201, sounds good to me .....say...about 15 minutes?"
"That's fine" he replies.

She says bye and hangs up. She quickly gathers her things and heads to the shower. Quickly she gets dressed and grabs her key and heads for his place.

At the door marked B201, she fixes her hair and her dress, then pushes the buzzer and waits.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:11 pm
::Maune fixes his bed as he hears the door bell and goes to the door and opens it then smiles::

"Hello Pink welcome to my place."  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 pm
Pink enters, looks around. Nodding her head. She circles Maune. Lots of toys...my fox somethings don't change.
She takes a deep breath as she nears him face to face...then she....

"I smell coffee. You're making coffee? Why Maune..."

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces