Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:15 pm
America
O_O hears a door breaking "AAH! she's back!" hugs Russia once again ><  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:44 pm
Russia
"No! I thought she left to find us somewhere else!" He hugs America.

Iceland
"Okay, Norge. As long as I don't have to be around that stupid Dane." His eyes narrow as he glares at Denmark.

Romano
He shakes his head furiously. "No! We weren't having any fun at all. So don't worry." ^^;

Spain
Pokes Romano's cheek. "Oh, come on! You were having some fun, weren't you~?" He stops poking Romano, only to use his cheek to nuzzle his. "You're so cute! I can't wait to take you and Mexico back home! You're both so cute~!"

Romano
Growls at the skin-on-skin contact. "I was gonna punch you right now, but since Mexico is here, I'll let this slide, tomato b*****d."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 pm
America
"What're we gonna do?" ><

Mexico
"hehe, you two are such dorks." ^^ she sits next to Spain "before we start over as a family again, there's a few things I want to say to you."

Vatican City
"hm?"

Mexico
"Eres un tonto. How can you forgive me so easily? after all those mean things I've said to you. I've even wanted to kill you. this don't feel right. I think I deserve what's coming. I dunno, punch me, insult me, make it feel like we're really even."

Vatican City
"Dio mio! Violence and insults never solve anything." o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 pm
Russia
Frowns as he lets go of America and presses his ear against the door. His smile suddnely comes back as he turns back to face America. "I can't hear her anymore. Maybe she left!"

Romano
Watches Spain closely as he stops hugging him.

Spain
He turns his hand into a fist and brings it over Mexico's head. He brings it down slowly, opening his hand and patting Mexico's head softly. "Why would I want to hit you? For all those insults I actually did deserve? And to answer your question: I can forgive you so easily for I am the Country of Passion! Besides, you and Lovi are the only people I can forgive because I love you both so much~!" >w<  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 pm
America
"you sure? this could be a trick. a trick to get you out." ><

Mexico
a small smile grew in her face while tears trickled down "you dork... I don't deserve a brother like you." ^^

Vatican City
"aw~! that's so sweet~!" ^w^ he saw something on the floor, he picks it up. "hm? oh, I believe you'd want this red ribbon back, Spain-san. Now that people are able to tell she's female, I guess she doesn't need it anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:28 pm
Russia
Places his hand over his heart. "My, the mighty America is worried for me? This is unheard of!" :3

Spain
Starts freaking out at Mexico's tears. "Wha? Did I say something bad?! I'm sorry! Whatever I said that was mean or sad, I'm sorry!" ><

Romano
Glances down at Vatican. "You might wanna keep that with you for now. Spain's going into one his idiotic moments."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 pm
America
"huh? well, I uh.... she's just scary, man. who knows what she'd do to you, if she catches you...."

Mexico
she punches Spain's shoulder "idiota. these aren't tears of sadness, they're tears of joy."

Vatican City
"oh, um... ok... hehe, I see Spain hasn't changed one bit." ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 pm
Russia
"Are you sure that's the reason?" He puts his pipe under America's chin, forcing him to look up into lavender eyes. "Because I think different." He smiled innocently, a dark aura surrounding him.

Spain
His eyes get teary as he smiles. He hugs Mexico, nearly crushing her. "You're so cute I can't stand it!"

Romano
He chuckles as a smile forms on his lips. "I wouldn't have him any other way." His smile fades as he realizes what he just said. He glares at Vatican. "You tell anyone I said that and I WILL shoot you dead."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:53 pm
America
"um....uh....." o.o; he starts to tremble.

Mexico
"GAH! Hermano... I.... can't... breathe. Need....oxygen." ><

Vatican City
"AHH! I wasn't gonna say anything to anyone. I'm not one to tell secrets. WAH!" ><  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:03 pm
Russia
He leans in closer. "Why are you trembling? You're trembling as much as little Latvia~."

Spain
Lets go and rubs the back of his head while laughing nervously. "Haha! Sorry! I just couldn't help myself~!"

Romano
He huffs and looks towards Mexico and Spain. "Good. You better not, Vatican."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:08 pm
America
he moves slightly back "I, um.... I don't really know exactly." he laughs nervously ^^;

Mexico
"Well, take it easy next time. Por el amor de dios, you almost squeezed me to death."

(translation= for the love of god)

Vatican City
"Yea..." he looks over at Mexico and Spain. he smiles "I guess I'm not needed anymore." he goes over to the snack table and gets a cookie.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:17 pm
Russia
He leans in even more closer. "I think I might know why. Do not fret, though. I will not hurt you....much~."

Spain
"I'll be sure not to hurt you next time. I'll promise you that." He hugs Mexico once more, but more softly.

Romano
Looks around the place. "Hey, not to ruin the family moment or anything but aren't we forgetting the crazy Russian and the hamburger freak?"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:22 pm
America
"y-y-you do?"

Mexico
"gracias, hermano." she looks at Romano "Aw man, I forgot they're still in the closet. Not to mention that crazy girl's still around." she sighs "guess I better save their butts again. they must be bored to death in that small room."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:34 pm
Russia
"Mmm." He nods. "Ne, America. You might not like this, but I'm going to do it anyways." After he said that, he shuffled around the small closet before he found his favorite place to be: over America. His grabbed America's chin and pressed his lips to his for a second before pulling back. He giggled and held his pipe close to him.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:42 pm
America
"Oh, I s-see...." his face grew red. O/////O

Mexico
was about to knock on the closet door, but suddenly stops "what's going on in there?" she said to herself

Vatican City
"I'm so glad things are going good for everyone. Well, almost everyone. Hehe" he bites into his cookie  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games