Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Sari hugged Senku also. "Thanks for bringing back Raz safetly" she smiled smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:12 pm
Senku soon felt a lot better than before and laughed" Its nothing Yuki helped as well." He said now acting more like a child now.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Darren spun around quickly and hit several more scientists into the walls and then he pulled out his sword and cut 2 scientists in half, and hit another on the head withthe handle of his sword.

Darrens good half had lost all control. This had happened only once before in his time that he had the virus. That time was when he first got ot and he killed the several scientists before they gave him an antidote or something to make him normal. " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" his good half screamed from inside his head, trying again to gain control.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:55 pm
((@dman: where exactly are you?))

Sari looked around her. "Where exactly is she?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 pm
"Your at the mansion" He said giggling a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm
((first I was in the head scientists office and then I got angry for reason if u read my previous posts and now I am in my demon form in the labs killing the scientists because when he is in his demon form he can't control what he does))

(( gtg post again tommorow bye))  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 pm
((oh, I didn't understand them and try to meet up with Dawn now that she's awake. Gotta go now, see yas!))

"Aww! You're soo cute!" Sari nuzzled her face into Senku's head. "I love children!"

"I think it's better that Sari doesn't know anything about our past, and I mean all of us." Raz sent a thought to Senku.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:17 pm
Senku giggled some more"Agreed. Finally loved " He thought to himself trying to keep from crying and put on a smile

((ok bye bye ))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:01 am
"We're going to have to get going, we're exactly on good terms with the scientists right now." Raz looked around himself anxiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:33 am
Darren was in the lab alone with only a couple scientists left. there were pools of blood everywhere from the most of them that he killed and the rest had all run until he blocked the exits. he then flew at the scientists chopping 2 in half and then grabbing the last one by the neck. he looked in in the eyes and then sqeezed its neck so hard he died.  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 pm
"Hey, Lae? Do you hear something?" Dawn asked as they rounded into the "labs" wing of the mansion.
He listened closely. "I don't know. Can't say for sure" Lae shrugged.
"Are you sure? And why do I see red? It's like.....the same shade of blood....what is this?"
Lae stopped and looked at her "Are you sure you're all right? Is the virus acting up again?"
"I don't know...." she covered her mouth as if to prevent herself from throwing up "I hear....screaming also...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:45 pm
Senku gave a light smile" So what are you two up to now Sari and Raz?"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:50 pm
Yuki came up to everyone else. "There you are." she said. Yuki's wounds were covered in ice to stop the bleeding.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 pm
"Haiii there Yuki" Senku said with a smile  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:58 pm
Yuki smiled. "Hello." she said as she leaned up against a tree breathing heavily. "Next time *huff* could you *huff* move faster?" she said in between breaths.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games