Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 am
DraggGirl
(( @Dahn : Sorry, But delete that post...Reason is you can't kill O-Clones...
@Kirby : No O-Kiriyuu...))

Flara nodded and said "Yes...All of guardians have except the normal elements." Flara then faced O-Flara and they started fighting.

((oh sorry no o- kiriyuu its one of ray's creatures))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:15 am
(( @Kirby : O-Clones are based on guardian. They won't be created until a guardian is created.))  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:15 am
"Well, lucky you Melanie...you don't have to worry about an O-Clone."Bubble says turning to O-Bubble.
O-Windy comes out nowhere."This seems fun."
"..."Windy is silent for a bit."Sweet Breeze!"
"Death Breeze!"O-Windy said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am
((She meant me killing O-Bubble but I edited not.))

Nago taps the right side as he turns red and pulls out a saber blade from the buckle. He then charges in against Ogan as his clones attacked him, only to be cut to pieces as the clones weren't much trouble to Nago.

Agito Flame!
User Image  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am
Melissa sharply ran to Windy to help, Cause she knows that O-Clone attack is stronger then normal one. "Moon Energy!" Melissa then stayed looking at O-Windy's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 am
"Hey Bubble, don't forget me."O-Bubble says.
"I haven't."Bubble says."Bubble Pulse!"
"Negative Bubble Pulse!"O-Bubble says.

"Thanks Melissa."Windy says.
"Is that best you can do??"O-Windy asks giggling.

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 am
The creature injected the malice, Kiriyuu let out a blood curdling scream and fell down "help me..." she said weakly Ray laughed "youll live so long as you obey me!" kiriyuu laughed quietly "the course of love never did run smooth, i suppose old shakey forgot to mention idiots with killer drugs, if he did he would be a millionare" she didn't drop any of her sarcy humour even on the brink of death.Lusa plunged into light "what happend to me?" she rose shakily spotting ray and running to the other guardians "The creepy guy 's got kiriyuu!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 am
He then release the full potential of his weapon as the guard is revealed as Nago splits the saber into two swords before lighting them in flames and slashing more clones with his power.

Double Saber Slash!  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 am
DraggGirl
(( @Kirby : O-Clones are based on guardian. They won't be created until a guardian is created.))

((but someone did mention o-kiriyuu all dressed in pink when the first time they came along))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 am
"Yeah is that the BEST you can do?!" A voice came as O-Melissa appeared and attack with O-Windy "Negative Moon Energy!" They were stronger then the guardians.... Melissa stopped sharply and pushed Windy and herself before they get a wound. O-Melissa laughed as she ignore Melissa and get to Diamond. "You are the target of all O-Clones, Diamond..." O-Melissa take Diamond's hand.
"L-leave me alone!!" Diamond shouted struggling.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 am
(( @Kirby : That were not the real one. It were sort of introduction to them...Please don't be upset wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 am
Kiriyuu tried to scrabble away but ray grabbed her leg, it wasn't a tight grip but because of the malice kiriyuu flinched as if he had just bit her.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 am
DraggGirl
(( @Kirby : That were not the real one. It were sort of introduction to them...Please don't be upset wink ))

((Its ok it doesn't bother me cus I temporarily get to control a bad guy, queen of awsuness's one Ray))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:35 am
Nago cleared out the remaining clones to find that it was too easy and that Ogan was gone, angered by his failure to stop him once more he rushed back to Flara and the others as he tries to help them against their stronger counterparts, the O-clones.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am
"Diamond."Bubble says as she looks away from her clone. She looks at Melissa,Melanie, and Windy."We've got to help her..whatever they plan to do with her we have got to stop it."

WIndy looks at Bubble."I agree."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games