Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm
Maria frowned, then came up with an ingenious idea. She took her bowl that had the fruit and drank the fruit juice, but left some for after her granola bars, which she opened the first one and began to munch on it.

|| If anyone saw our charries in a lunch room they would be like, "Aw... Those lowly nerds D:" ||

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:59 pm
((TOW-TUH-LEY))

"C'mon, don't be stingy." Michishige swiped some french toast and ate it happily. "Mmmmm, tasty." He swallowed then smiled. "See, sharing makes everyone happy."  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm
((D: we're not nerds!...))

Jordan stomped on Michi's foot and smiled, "Yes, feels much better now. Want another?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:05 pm
Michishige winced. "Actually, I'd love another!" Although Jordan had hurt Michishige's foot rather well, he was hungry, and nothing's ever stopped him from eating before.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Jordan stomped his foot again. "Geez, I'll go get more. What do you guys want?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Maria looked up and chimed, "Milk!" Then went back to her granola bar.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Michishige winced again. "Ya know what, I think you need a hug Jordan. Do you get hugs at home?" he asked mockingly. "Oh, and could you get me some more eggs and a biscuit and some french toast for sure! Oh, and some OJ, and some... STRAWBERRIES!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:46 pm
"I do not know of this 'hug' of which you speak." Jordan said before walking off and waiting in line. People tended to move quickly when they could pile on as much as they wanted. There was an attendant, some student on kitchen duty, refilling the eggs and the waffle maker.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:49 pm
"Looks like I'm gonna have to show what a 'hug' is when you get back." Michishige called out to her as she walked away. He sat at the table twiddling his thumbs and looking at the ceiling, when he started daydreaming. Again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:51 pm
Alex scowled at Michishige when the guy yelled 'strawberries'. He went back to finishing his food.

Spencer chuckled. "Well I'm hoping I don't smell like your brother. I'm hoping I smell like me" he said. He checked his watch to see how much time he had left.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:44 am
Maria took one her blueberries that she had shunned and threw it at the daydreaming Michi, "Michi, daydreaming is bad for your health. There was this one guy, he was daydreaming and like, five minutes later he got hit by a bus. So that was for your personal protection so you don't get hit by a bus," She said, "Understand?"

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:57 am
Michishige suddenly felt something hit his face and he sat up. "A bus?" Michishige asked. "We're inside of a school. How could I be ran over by a bus? Thanks anyway for your concern." After he said that, he looked around the room, then over to Jordan, and he went back to daydreaming.  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 am
Maria looked out the window, "Oh look, a bus." She said nonchalantly.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 am
Michishige was unintentionally staring at Jordan, and didn't hear what Maria said. His head was resting in his palms, and his eyes were half-closed, a faint smile on his face. He looked rather drunk to anyone who was randomly passing by.  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:43 am
Maria looked where Michi was looking, and her eyes light up, "Ohhhhhhhhhh....." She said, "I think somebody has a cruuuuuuush~" She said, she didn't know if what she was saying was true or not, but she was bored, so, whatever.

Random Kid #1 got hit by a bus outside of the cafeteria. And no one cared. Only his parents, and they only cared that he was alive, they would have been much happier if he died. But, noooo, he's in a coma using up their precious money on life-support.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games