Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm
yoshi was smashed by the tree and sent flying, his sword still stuck in the rock, he shakily got up and dusted himself off "hmmmm wasn't really expecting that, good job" he concentrated his chi into his hand creating a ball of energy, he he leapt into the air and launched the ball at her, following the chi in his sword the ball hit her sheild and blew it to pieces sending debris every where

Desmund spun in the air dodging the attacks and created an aura of lightning around himself. the aura produced 5 blast of arcing electricity which he sent at sovereign  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:59 pm
As Shawn clawed at the rock shield Yoshi blew it up, causing him to get caught in the explosion. He slid across the ground and looked up at Yoshi growling. He felt threatened and now was enraged. His eyes glowed red and the ground around him began to break away. His lycan ability began to show but do to his lack of training was uncontrolable. The ground began to dematerialize in a circular motion, his energy forming a dorm around him. He let out another howl and the dome increased in size dematerializing all that it touched.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:02 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni's eyes widened and she bounced away from the increasing dome. She had to figure out a way to get to Shawn with out being killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 pm
(yo dragon until AFI returns have Yoshi fight Shawn)

Sovereign growled and dodged the lightning, they were fast and he was side stepping them by centimeters. "Well if I don't take this more seriously I might actually get hit." He said rubbing the back of his head. Then his expression changed, and the wind began to whirl around him creating a small tornado around his left arm. He slung it at Desmund and launched razor winds into the tornado giving it even more deadly power.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Desmund was caught in the air by swirling torando of blades all he could do was put up his guard, the blades began slicing into him "allright then you made me do this" his body was cloaked in electricity and he transformed into his 16 year old form, the blades still cut into him but compared to before they were minor scratches and he easily shrugged them off "you know you lost from the start right? all lightning is is a more concentrated form of wind, here let me demontrate" he flicked his wrist and the wind around him suddenly condensed into lightning, it traced back down the tornado until it made contact with Sovereign's arm and began shocking him

Yoshi dropped down and grabbed his sword, he looked at Belle and as the attack grew closer he sighed and grabbed her and jumped away from the attack "this is a one time thing remeber that" he flung her into a nearby patch of bushes and sheathed his sword "Kuro hoshi..........Death Slash!" he once again drew his sword sending a large blade of energy at the wolf  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:17 pm
Sovereign cringed in pain but a smile smirked on his lips. "Your right, lightning is a concentrated form of wind, but if you can take my wind and turn it to lightning who says I can't do the opposite. From water to ice and ice to water." He said as the lightning around his arm began to short out and turn back into blades of wind. The wind swirled around sovereign and he vanished only to appear behind Desmund. The wind around his left foot gave it more momentum and he straight kicked at Desmund side.

The slash collided with Shawn's energy dome pushing him back with immense force before bursting into particles of chi. The dome burst aswell and in that moment Shawn lunged at Yoshi, tackling him through the near by building. He had sensed Toni and instictively chose to get far from her, to keep her out of harms way.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Desmund crashed to the ground throwing up a dust cloud, from the cloud two balls of electricity came flying out spiraling around each other aimed for Sovereign

Yoshi grinned as he kicked Shawn away and stood up "that's right i almost forgot your in your lycan form, so it wouldn't be cheating to use mine" yoshi drew his second silver bladed katana and began to transform, his muscles bulged and ripped away his tuxedo. his hair turned red and grew long down his back. his eyes turned pure red and he let out a loud howl. "sorry pup, but I'll have to cut you down before you can reach your prime" he got into his stance wielding both his blades at once and lunged at him with a flurry of slashes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Sovereign turned the first one into shield of wind, attempting to stop the other one but when it burst through he quickly guarded and was covered in an electrical current. He went down landing on the roof top of the old pizza shop. He quickly shook it off and rose back to his feet. "Not bad but you could do better, stop holding back!" He roared as he held his hand up high, the wind swirled in his palm and started to spread until it was a least a yard in length. It solidified in form of visibility but it was still wind, just concentrated. It formed a javelin and he launched it at Desmund in attempt to make him release his next form.

Shawn skidded back on his feet and growled. He was beginning to become aware but his animal instinct were still to strong for him to resist. When Yoshi changed the air seemed to alter as well, becoming tense. As the slashed neared him, Shawn dodged each one, and grabbed the silver blade with his hand, his energy surged around it causing the blade to decay, the silver began to slowly break of as if shedding. He cringed in pain and quickly let go, blood slipping from his palm as steam rose from the wound.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 pm
taking advantage Yoshi kicked Shawn in the stomach sending a burst of chi into his bowels causing them to rupture, of course being a lycan it would quickly heal but the excruciating pain would at least buy him a few seconds

Desmund smirked and returned to his child form allowing the javelin to merely zoom over his head "oooops, i think i went the wrong way" he smirked and held up his hands sending lightning from his fingertips star wars style "now skywalker.....you will die"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:58 pm
"The force is not with you." He teased in return as the javelin burst and sent out smaller wind spikes of the same caliber at Desmund's back. Meanwhile Sovereign called up a gale of wind and vanished before the lightning could hit, appearing at the ground in front of the pizza shop. "I grow sick of this game." Sovereign took off his vest and tossed it asside, revealing his athletic build behind the wife-beater. His muscle mass increased and his hair grew as fur grew along his body. He shifted into his Lycan form and the wind around him sharpened and sped up. Clouds took form as a storm came in, blocking the whole sky but the moon. He howled.

Shawn grabbed his stomach and fell to one knee. The blow was enough to knock some sense into him. He took control of himself as his insides healed and he got on all fours. "Must.....protect." He managed to spit out between growls. He had enough control to realize what was going on but not enough to stop himself and shift back. He growled once more and rushed at Yoshi. "Must....protect...Emily!" He slashed at Yoshi using his enlarged claws furiously, his attacks aimed at vitals.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:11 pm
using kuro hoshi yoshi parried Shawn's claw swipe and stabbed at him with his silver blade

Desmund dropped down attempting to dodge the blast but one still managed to graze across his back doing considreable damage "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! owwwwwwwwwww" he winced in pain but it soon turned into a smile as he saw the clouds forming "thanks you for that" a bolt of lightning struck him and he released his second seal turning 20. the lightning surrounded him like armor and he swiftly dissapeared reapering behind Sovereign "good bye" he jabbed his arm piercing through Sovereign's left shoulder and began discharging a massive amount of electricity into his body  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm
(this is for tonight)

Sovereign roared in pain but managed to grab Desmunds hand, and dispell the lightning, he summoned the wind, and turned them into massive spikes. His grip was right on Desmund. "This won't end well for you either." He said while laughing as the massive spikes fell down upon Desmund. The full moon giving him strength Sovereign put alot of his power into it.

Shawn grabbed the silver blade before it could puncture him, and it shattered, his ability proving to be to much for the blade. Taking the shard he had in his hand he stabbed Yoshi in the left shoulder with it, and jumped back. He gazed up at the moon and released another terrifying howl, blood now seeping from both hands.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm
yoshi roared and pulled out the shard of silver producing another howl of pain. he closed his eyes and calmed himself, bathing in the light of the moon he called forth his true strength. he jumped back and raised his open mouth to the moon and howled. as he did he charge up the chi in his body and intensified it using the moon, he created a ball of chi infront of his mouth and turned down facing Shawn. he let out another howl which released the chi in a massive beam

Desmund winced as the wind ripped through his lightning armor and hit his body. through the pain he managed to smirk "thank you for putting so much power into it, i can't use the moon for strength so i needed you to do it for me" Desmund turned the moon powered wind inside him into lightning and concentrated into his hand. the lightning extended out a few feet and condensed into the form of a sword. he drew his arm away and cut down at the same time slicing through a large portion of the wolf's body. Desmund jumped back and his eyes glowed as he licked the blood off of his hand "I must say that I hate the taste of dog but it sure does vitalize the body doesn't it?" he held his arm out to the side showing off his lightning sword "as sharp and as dense as real steel. Time to put you in your place mutt!" he pointed the sword at him and it rapidly extended outward aiming for his heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:35 pm
Emily saw the damage that had been done to Shawn and turned into her lycan form. She jumped on Yoshi's back and tried to get at his neck.

Belle looked over at Desmund and then at Emily. What was she suppose to do? She got in the middle of it all and made sure if she was needed she would be able to help.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm
Yoshi threw emily off and wiped around and stared her down "oh yes, i remember you haven't been taken care of yet" he raised his blade into the air as he lurked closer to her

Desmund looked over at belle "what are you waiting for? go get your original target"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games