Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:35 pm
(I guess we're doing a major time skip?)
Serrinia perked up and looked at the door. "uh-Sure.." She answered, hiding her dress  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:49 pm
(no, I'll explain.)

Ami opened the door and closed it behind her. "Thanks, Home-Coming is only an hour away so....Where's your dress?" Ami asked and put her dress on the bed.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 pm
(no I meant time skip to homecoming since a few posts ago it was yesterday ^^; )

Serrinia blushed a little bit and looked around.. "I don't want to explain but I wanted it to be a surprise.." She shrugged and looked around. "Ah well..." She shrugged and took out her dress and took off her top, placing on the dress then taking off her jeans. User Image

She sighed and then wrapped a long silver ribbon around her waist and tied it in a bow then clipped it off so it almost touched the ground then wrapped the other part of the ribbon under her hair and made that into a small bow on her head which wwas yet still so long she wrapped the rest around her neck and ties that into a bow also.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm
"It's beautiful!" Ami hugged Serrina and put on her dress. "So....how is mine? I'm not sure it looks good on me..." Ami sighed a little.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:05 pm
"Its really formal and elegant." Serrinia answered with enthusiasm. "OH! you might nor like it, but it would go with the dress." She smiled, taking out a small hair band, but it had combs out and it was black, its looked almost like a crown but nothing of gold or silver. "Its not much but it might looks goos with your dress.." She offered, holding out the hair band.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 pm
Ami smiled brightly. "Cool! Thanks!" she put it on and put on her heels. The Laces came all the way up to her knees, and the black laces of the heels dangles own her legs, sort of elegantly. "I feel really nervous for some reason...." Ami sighed an looked into the mirror.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 am
Serrinia nodded. "Same here, but I think its just because its a prom, you know, some of the most important things for teenagers." She joked a little, giving Ami a reasuring pat on the shoulder. "And the fact we're with two extremly hot twins just ups the nervousness, you'll be fine!" Serrinia statd, grasping her hand. "C'mon! I bet Dante and Eragon are awaiting us.." She said, gesturing to the door. "or are you not done?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:48 am
"Yea, I'm done, let's go, I just hope he likes my dress..." Ami smiled softly.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:57 am
Serrinia nodded and dragged Ami along while going down the stairs. "I know he will!"

User Image (yes the same thing form last time!! XD can't find another)

Eragon looked as both Serrinia and Ami came down in their dresses, smiling to his brother. "Hey Ami! you look really elegant right now!" He smiled and hugged her.

User Image
Dante looked to Serrinia and smirked. "Heya hot stuff! whats a pretty little kitty like you doing here?" He joked, getting a teasing push from Serrinia.

"Tease!" Serrinia joked, giving him a quick hug before looking at Ami and Eragon. "We all set?" She asked, getting a nod from both Dante and Eragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:30 am
"You don't look to to bad your yourself. Let's go." Ami smiles and walks out the door. "So, I think i'll take my other car this time...." Ami opens the garage door and finds a shiny black 1950 Mustang, awaiting her. She comes near her car and smiles. "So.....Shall we go?" Ami asks  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:40 am
Eragon nodded and smiled to his twin. "Sure.." He answered, looking at his twin and Serrinia.

"I think you two might want to have some alone time.." Dante answered, holding Serrinia by the waist. "Do you wanna go with them or let them have some time?" He asked her politly.

"I think they might want to be alone, besides I want some too.." Serrinia smiled, walking slowly to their porsche and getting into the drivers seat.

Dante gave a two fingered salute to both Ami and Eragon. "Have fun you two! C ya at the dance!" and with that he hopped into the passengers side of the porsche  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:45 am
Ami blushed a little when they left. "So....We should go now, huh?" Ami got into the car.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 pm
Eragon nodded and followed suit, watching as both Serrinia drove off to the dance. "yea...I guess.." He blushed a little and tried to give one of his usual radiant smiles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm
Ami sat in the car waiting for Eragon to get in the car. And sat looking at the steering wheel thinking. "No, he would never....want me....like that..." She said quietly.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 pm
Eragon slowly walked into the car and slowly put on his seat belt...Here it is...The big night... He sighed...He'll probably screw something up though..

Dante looked as Serrinia drove to the dance and smiled as he looked her over, taking in every detail of the one he loved... "Soo..." He started a little shakily, looking at the night sky. "I wonder how this night will be.."

"Same here.." Serrinia answered, giving a small smile. "But I know it'll be great..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games