Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:20 pm
Knock-knock. *looks around*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:24 pm
{{Description of how this place looks is on the first page if you're ever curious. biggrin }}

Jessi, the girl at the information desk in the entrance building, got up and walked to the front door. She opened it and smiled at the girl standing in front of her.

"Hello! Welcome to Aqua Springs. You don't have to knock. This place is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just come on in and have fun. This building has a locker room where you can change into a swimsuit if you wish, and then at the back of this small building is the door that leads out to the large water park we have. There's a large pool, a pet area, hot tubs in the back, a pool bar in the water, a wading pool with a water fountain, and, of course, a lot of water games to play! And if you have any questions, you can ask any staff member here. Can I help you with something? One of our two owners is actually sitting in one of the lounge chairs by the pool if you want to speak with her."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 pm
Marcus sighed, kicking his truck tires, the old, black piece of junk not starting again. It seemed to like to die out in front of the water park. He half suspected there was some sort of conspiracy within the ground where there were agents trying to raise the economy by sabotaging cars in front of places where money could be spent. He at least knew someone at this certain water park.

His minds wandered off to that Kits person. Fun, and getting her buzzed would probably be more enjoyable, but he wasn't no jerk to force people to drink.

Wandering into the park, Marcus stopped in front of one of the games, always seeming to get stuck staring at them. He kinda felt like playing again. Staring at the rubber ducks swirling around the tiny pool, heard a voice in his head of a certain duck that wore a sailor's suit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 pm
A staff member came over to Amy and whispered to her that someone had come inside and was looking at the duck pond in case she wanted to greet them.

Amy turned and looked at the person. When she saw it was Marcus, she smiled and looked back up at her staff member. She thanked him and stood up. She walked over to Marcus.

"Hey Marcus! It's good to see you again. How are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Grey_Kitsune generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 1!

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:06 pm
"Usual" Marcus clicked his tongue against his cheek, "You always seem to find me. I guess I really have to be carefule about following the rules, huh?"

"So, I've been watching these ducks... They're kind of cute. I wonder if I can try this out. It seems simple enough." Marcus picked up one of the ducks and hummed, the water rolling odd the yellow toy's side. " I guess I've found the first one. Odd. I was thinking about how I needed only 1 duck, and here it is, the "1" duck.."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Amy chuckled and nodded her head. "True... or you could look at it as you always find me. I mean, I do own this place, so you're likely to find me here if you come here."

She laughed again. "Marcus, I had been wanting to talk with you about employment. I've talked with Kits about it and..."

She looked at the duck Marcus had turned over and laughed as he had indeed found the #1 duck.

"Wow! You actually did. That's pretty cool. Too bad it isn't one of the numbers that you'd get a small prize with. You could keep trying, though."

She looked back at Marcus. "Do you want to become the official, full-time plumber here for Aqua Springs? Since we're a water park, we could use a plumber here full-time in case something breaks down."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Grey_Kitsune generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 75!

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:26 pm
"Sure, I'll do it. I'm not the overalls wearing sort and I don't have an impressive crack as the professionals do, but I'll get your pipes working." Marcus said, plucking a duck from the water and turning it over. He didn't expect to find the next one to be "2". "Nope. Not thise one. Though good number. Which reminds me...How 'bout something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 pm
Amy laughed and nodded. "I think that's a good thing. We want to entice people to come here, not scare them away."

She smiled brightly at Marcus. "Well this is wonderful! The next time you come here, can you bring your license and social security card so that I can get you all set up to work here. And since you will be our full-time plumber, I'd appreciate it if you would not take on any other jobs. I will need for you to be able to be here as soon as you can when we have a problem."

"If you have an assistant, you can give me his contact number, too, if you wish so that if you are not available, I can call them. What would you prefer?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Grey_Kitsune generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 8!

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:43 pm
"That's fine. I'll have it tomorrow if you need it. It don't have an assistant thought. I''m not exactly a well off professional. I'd say... I'm at least a Journeyman's level. No master, but I'll get it right." Marcus picked up one more duck, and checked it. He lifted an eyebrow before placing the duck back in the water, "So, about that food. I''m feeling special. Something like a grilled shrimp skewer and some fries is fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 pm
Amy nodded and smiled. "Well, you don't have to worry about money anymore. You don't have to be here 8 hours a day 5 days a week, but we'll pay you as if you were and you will have a full benefits package. I do ask that you come in at some point at least every other day, if not every day during the week, to check and make sure the pipes are clear and everything is running correctly."

"As a full-time employee, you are also entitled to free drinks at the bar, a free pet massage per week if you have a pet, a free pet check up once every other month, and you can play the games however often you wish for free. You can only win a prize once a week, but I say that is all quite fair. Does it sound agreeable to you?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm
"Yeah, I get it. There's nothing to it. We'll work the schedule out later," Marcus nodded, shuffling sideways to get tehm moving then slowly going into a normal stride, "tI'll see if I can brint Skipper. He's... kinda happy."

Skipper, a cute blob thing with wing ears and a pair of beady eyesthat always seemed to be staring cutely. His tiny body looked like it would fall forward thanks to his large head, but he never seems to tip. Must have been some sort of gyroscope, the handyman thought. "so, pets. You got one?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm
Amy nodded and her eyes softened as she thought of Thistle. "Yes, I do. I have a pony named Thistle. She's, uh... actually, do you believe in the supernatural, like witches and unicorns and stuff?"

She could never tell if people she met around here knew of these things or not. Some did, some didn't.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:17 pm
"If you mean Hexers, einhorns, and things...then yes. I don't doubt that they aren't real. I mean, A narwhal is a unicorn...whale." Marcus said, unsure if they were related. Both had horns with spirals.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:21 pm
Amy nodded, a little relieved but also still a little cautious. "Well, I need to tell you this since you will see her soon anyway, what with you working here now."

"Thistle is half unicorn, half pegasus. She's also very small for a pony. She comes here a lot and loves to play in the pet area, but she's off with her dragon friend now getting food I am sure. And I am a witch. I can show you my powers if you want proof."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:36 pm
"Nah, it's fine. I'm convinced. You have been able to find my more than thrice... Proof enough for me." The brunette shrugged, though he was starting to give in, wanting to see if the woman could conjure up a sandwich for him. "Skipper is a...something. I don't know. I guess he's a Cute. That's what they call him when I take him around."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games