Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie raised an eyebrow as Edd grouched and Rufus asked him what was wrong. 'Another kid with problems... probably stupid petty ones... why do they let stupid things get them down?' She thought, almost wishing to say them out loud, but knowing better than that. Instead she ran and hand through her hair, pausing in the back to ruffle it, giving herself time to think of something to say that wouldn't sound offensive. Not sounding offensive used to be something she wouldn't even think about... but now she had to do it on a minute to minute basis. "Your brother making friends bothers you?" She asked, a slight annoyance twinging her voice. Ok so apparently she wasn't so great at the not being rude thing... but it was harder than it looked. Maybe he had a legitimate reason for being bothered by it. Unfortunately, she highly doubted it and she couldn't help but keep some of the annoyance out of her tone.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish?
✔Status: Single

Edd shrugged when Gracie questioned why he was grouchy in a rather rude manner. "We've never done anything apart. I guess it bothers me. I know it seems petty, but we're connected at the hip every day. And now..." He gestured to his twin, who was having fun with Verily.

When Verily asked what he'd do if someone else came over to talk to her, he shrugged. "Hm, well I can't stop you from talking to other people. But I might sit here and make pouty faces. Or throw evil glances to whoever was stealing your attention. Maybe hex someone under the table," he said, a smirk crossing his face.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

ThatWeirdPanda

Gallant Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<>XXXXX
Ravenclaw TableXXXXX
<>XXXXX
Apparently people who like to readXXXXX
<>XXXXX
NervousXXXXX
<>XXXXX
"Smile at the magic people and try not to look like youre gonna be sick"XXXXX

XXXXXXXXX━═☆RAVENCLAW☆═━━═☆MUGGLE-BORN☆═━

Someday.. Nathan stepped gingerly off the stool and made his way to the table the professor had motioned to. Ravenclaw. He still didnt know what this meant for him. He did like to read. It was true. So everyone here was a bookworm? He might actually warm up to this house. He wondered if they had comics, or if that was purely a muggle thing.

Someday.. A knot coiled in his stomach as he neared the table. He was anxious about how he would be regarded, being not only muggle-born but not even really properly English. He could hear the voices of his soon to be classmates, accents were a bit differed here and there, but all of them were still so alien. Nathan wondered how long it would take for it to be familiar as he lowered himself into an empty seat. "Hi, Im Nathan", he looked around sheepishly. His voice sound nothing like theirs as it spilled forward with a slight Californian twang, the sentence felt like it was supposed to end with dude. "Nathan Monroe"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

((OOC;;))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 am
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Yeah. The sorting hat had to decided between four houses, and Night was sure he had some characteristics of the other houses. But ultimately, he could only be in one, unless he could magically duplicate himself. That would be odd though. "This is, after all, a really famous magical school," Night said. He himself wasn't hungry, but hearing all the other students comment about the emptiness of their stomachs, he couldn't help but be affect himself too. Night let out a soft chuckle, watching the sorting come to an end.

{OOC; Sorry for the late reply! >.<;;}

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with the Ravenclaw family at the table, mostly Night and wondering will supper be served soon? Is that what all these plates and cups are for?.

User Image

Shayna nodded. "I'm glad sorting is over now. I wonder why there are so many plates and cups..." She said picking up the cup in front of her. She waved at another first year that came up to the Ravenclaw table. So that was, five? New Ravenclaw's not including herself. She wasn't sure.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver shook her head, a small smile on her lips. "Hex anyone because of me, and I might just have to hex you." She said with a roll of her eyes. "I guess...you'll just have to try and keep my attention on you..." She said with a tiny smirk of her own, which faded away quickly.

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

ThatWeirdPanda

Gallant Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 pm

<>XXXXX
Ravenclaw TableXXXXX
<>XXXXX
Shayna and NightXXXXX
<>XXXXX
TalkingXXXXX
<>XXXXX
"Just talk like a normal person"XXXXX

Someday.. Nathan smiled and attempted to wave back at the girl with the long brown hair. She was a first year too, and so was the guy chuckling to himself near them. He contemplated the empty silverware before leaning over to the two. "Do people bring the food out or..?" For all he knew the food was going to rain from the ceiling Cloudy-With-A-Chance-of-Meatballs style. Nathan shook his head, that was too out there, even for a magic school. "By the way I'm Nathan, I didn't catch any of your names."
Someday..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

((OOC;;))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:31 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with the Ravenclaw family at the table, mostly Night and wondering will supper be served soon? Is that what all these plates and cups are for?.

User Image

Shayna shrugged. "I have no idea... My dad said that it appears... But i'm not sure. I'm Shayna. Nice to meet you. This is Night." She replied. She wasn't sure as she looked at all the empty plates and cups again. They were pretty though...

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ThatWeirdPanda

Gallant Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 pm

<>XXXXX
Ravenclaw TableXXXXX
<>XXXXX
Shayna and NightXXXXX
<>XXXXX
TalkingXXXXX
<>XXXXX
"Do I even know how to spell muggle?"XXXXX

Someday.. Nathan nodded. Of course the food would just appear. Like magic. He might as well put a sign around his neck. MUGGLE. Instead he replied "Nice to meet you too. Im really excited to the start here. Is there anything you're really looking forward to?"
Someday.. ]

((OOC;;Sorting is over, do we just magic in food now?))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie raised an eyebrow. The kid was lonely because his brother was a few yards away talking to somebody else. If that wasn't sad she didn't know what was. She ran her fingers through her hair and shrugged. "You can't be around him 24/7 for the rest of your life." She said simply, with a shrug. "Sooner or later you will have to learn to be without him, and it's better to get used to that sooner than later." As she spoke, Gracie tried not to think about her parents. She wouldn't let herself think about that, her fingers curling around a piece of hair to distract her own mind.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus felt awkward what was he to say. “Yea as Gracie said I mean you can't be together always. Think how wired dating will be.” He said with a bit of a smile as a joke but then regretted it. That was stupid how can you make a joke at a time like this Ed's really worried.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari watched as sorting concluded. It had been a very interesting end of the year and summer. She'd had a lot to deal with and smooth over with certain familys and sadly hadn't had much time for the man she'd truly wanted to spend time with. Her eyes scanned to room to see he had yet to arrive. Though being on time usually wasn't his style. She let out a sign and stood. Her heels clicked on the stone floor as she moved to the podium."Welcome new students to Hogwarts. For those of you returning from years before, we are glad to have you back. I am sure we are to have another wonderful year. I do sadly have to inform you of a student's passing. Draoran Blackstone is no longer with us, please keep the Blackstone family in your hearts. Student's are reminded that the Forest is off limits without a professor, hence the name Forbidden Forest. Now everyone please have a wonderful year, and let us eat!" Finishing up her speech the tables filled with food and drink. She turned and took her seat once more. Picking at the food now infront of her but not really eating. Her eyes looking for the face she longed to see.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish?
✔Status: Single

Edd grumbled when Gracie and Rufus said he'd have to get used to be separated from his twin. "I dunno," he mumbled and looked up when the food appeared. He wasn't hungry, but he would eat just because he was bored.

He chuckled when she said she might hex him if he hexed anyone over her. "I'll have to be interesting then. No magic, no tricks." He placed his hand on hers as the food appeared the table. "Shall we eat, then?" he asked with a smirk.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:59 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver smiled hair falling into her face as she laughed quietly. "I guess you'll just have to win my attention fair and square."She said looking at him and biting her lip, a smile still playing on her face. She blushed yet again when he put his hand on hers, but managed to nod when he asked about eating. She was incapable of speaking with him touching her and looking at her like that.

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie sighed and reached over to pat his arm gently. She hoped it was comforting, because she wasn't sure how else to comfort someone. She really had lost a lot of her social skills over summer. She looked at him and chewed her lip. "He's your brother I know .... actually I really don't I have no fam-...siblings, but he's got to live his own life too. " She paused and tried to smile at Edd, although it came out more as an awkward grimace. "Just because he's talking to someone without you, doesn't mean he doesn't want to be around you too."

User Image

The days are fading

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games