Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Another year had come and gone by fast. Too fast for Heather's liking. She strolled into the Great Hall for the last time of the school year. Her trunk was already packed and ready back in the dormitories, Fukuro nestled into his wire cage. In truth, she missed her parents and little brother a lot, but she wasn't ready to leave Hogwarts behind for another year just yet. She felt... unaccomplished. Like there was something she still needed to do. Someone she needed to assist. But what was it? And who? Oh well. This was not the time for such thoughts. Now was the time for celebration and festivities. Walking past the Gryffindor table, she saw her sister sitting with the Gryffindor Seeker, Sam. This brought a smile to the blonde girl's face, but she kept it hidden from the eyes of passing students. Sitting in her usual spot at the very end of the table, Heather awaited the feast among decorations of black and yellow.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl walked into the Great Hall. He would miss the delicious food during the summer, but he had missed his dad and Minn all year. He saw Heather sit down, and ran up to join her. He sat carefully, choosing her right side to place himself. "Ready for summer, Quaffle?" he asked, a light smile gracing his lips. He wrapped his arms around the second third year's waist and gave her a hug. She was like a big sister to him, and he was proud to be on the same team as her. He let go, and smiled.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather heard someone sit next to her, and turned to find none other than Dhylan. He gave her a tight side hug around her waist and she made a squinted face of enjoyment. ( whee ) "Hey, Dhyl. I'm about as ready as I'll ever be. All packed and whatnot. Got any plans for the summer?" she asked, smiling from his presence. If anyone could make her feel better, it was Dhyl. He reminded her of her brother, Terren, in a way. Clever and happy. Only more... sarcastic.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl smiled back at Heather and smiled. She reminded him of his sister, Minn, but older and more... Heather-y. "Not really. I am excited to see daddy and Minn again. I missed them! I also can't wait to fly my own broom again! I missed my Firebolt!" he said in a lilting tone. He was also excited to get back to his muggle friends, and to their family bookstore. He was ready to nerd out! He scratched hi right ear lightly, still rather annoyed at the lack of sound it gave. He gave Heather another smile, still hoping she didn't figure out the secret of his hearing.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather grinned at his excitement about the upcoming summer vacation. She watched him scratch at his ear and remembered how weird he had been acting lately. "Sounds fun. You and Minn should stop by my house this summer. We can have a Hufflepuff party, plus Remy and my little bro, Terren. ... Dhyl, what's wrong? I know something is up with you, and you won't tell me. So, tell me right now." she said, her voice changing from cheerful to serious in a matter of moments. Her blue eyes stared at him, searching for an answer.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl nodded at Heather's suggestion. Come over and play Quidditch! Sounded like fun! All the sudden, she turned serious. Very serious. She asked what was wrong with him. He looked up guiltily, and swallowed his pride. "R-Ronyo's hit... It... It sort of..." he stuttered along. He took a deep, calming breath, and tried again. "I'm deaf in my right ear..." he whispered, so quiet that she might not have heard. He looked up at her, his pale blue eyes wide with guilt and worry.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

As Ariana entered the Great Hall, a large smile appeared on her face. Her second year at Hogwarts was coming to an end which made her feel upset, but everything just looked so beautiful that she couldn't feel upset. As more students filled the room, the girl walked over to the table decked in yellow and sat down near Heather and Dhylan. "Hi!" she exclaimed, looking at both of the students in the eyes.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather's eyes went wide when she heard Dhyl's words. She put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him with worry. "Dhylan. Why didn't you tell me? That's really serious." she said. She was truly afraid for her friend.

{OOC: Crap post. But it works.}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl kept looking at Heather. "I'll be okay. I-I hope..." He didn't notice Ariana for several seconds, since he couldn't hear her. He looked at her, with blushed cheeks and wide eyes. "Hi Ariana! he said in the high octave of someone hiding secrets. He gave an awkward sort of smile, and scratched at his ear again.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Even though Ariana knew something was up by the way Dhylan changed his expression when he greeted her, she hadn't overheard anything that he and Heather were talking about. The girl scrunched her eyebrows together, but she didn't question if the first year was hiding anything from her. "What's up? How did you like your first year?" she asked, hoping he had as much fun as she did.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl looked at Ariana, his normal smile surfacing. Absolutely spiffing! I made Quidditch, aced my classes, and made friends! Only bad thing is my ear!" he said, somehow forgetting the fact that he hadn't told Ariana yet. Oh well. "How was your second year?" he asked, turning the question away from him, and back to her.

{OOC: Heard you have been using British slang! Can you follow a true Brit?!}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana gave a warm smile towards Dhylan as he described how wonderful his first year at Hogwarts had been; however, she frowned at the mention of his ear. She ignored his question about her second year and jumped back to what he had just said. "What happened to your ear?" Her voice trembled with concern as she asked the question.

wearing

((Ahaha omg I'm sure I can follow a true Brit. Let's see what you got ; ) ))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl dropped his smile. He scrubbed his fringe from his eyes, and looked at Ariana. "It went deaf... when Ronyo knocked me round the top... he said. He sighed heavily when she asked, but he chose not to comment... in English. He chose instead, his native tongue. "Merched yn uffern! Figuring allan fy gyfrinachau waedlyd!" he mumbled under his breath. He glanced up, his large blue eyes watching to see her reaction.

{OOC: Har de har! No asking Moony for a translation!}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? End of the Year Feast
What am I thinking? Hey, look, Ariana...

Katrina Varren joined her table with a smile and a jovial manner, despite the news she had received just the day before the feast. Her father, an evil man, had been killed in self-defense by Arthur Radcliffe's daughter. Honestly, Katrina was happy for that news. She dropped down into the seat beside Ariana and smiled to everyone. "Hey Dhyl, Heather, Ari," she said, smiled to Ariana as she said her name.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana's arms flew up as her hands slammed against her mouth in astonishment. An audible gasp could be heard as she did so. "You went deaf?!" she asked loudly, probably allowing a few extra students to hear what had just happened. When Dhylan mumbled a couple of sentences under his breath, the girl's facial expression went completely blank as she had not understood a word the boy said. Back before Hogwarts, children her age never really used a lot of British slang, and the only time she ever heard anyone use it was on television. Ariana tried learning how to say some words or phrases, but her short attention span got the better of her, and she ended up giving up. "What are those words you just said?" she asked, completely lost with what the first year told her. The girl slightly jumped in her seat as a familiar voice echoed in her ear. "Kat, you scared me!" she exclaimed joyously, turning her head to face her best friend. She's so pretty, Ariana thought, staring at Katrina right in the eyes.

wearing

((I can still use the internet, right? sweatdrop
Damn, even that didn't work. Man I wish I was English.. Well, I'm making me not understanding that a character trait for Ariana))

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games