Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am
User ImageRikka looked back of the motel exit door, and saw a blue haired girl. "Nana! Look, there is some girl!" Rikka said letting go of Hana's hand who was holding her and ran to the girl. She sharply stopped right at the door since she saw zombies. She was weaponless. "Hello?" Rikka said to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 am
User Image

~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari turned to the girl, "Oh, hello," Hikari said with an innocent smile. She saw the girl was weaponless, "Tch, she'll only end up bringing me down..." Hikari thought. Hikari also saw the zombies, Hikari pulled back her bow and shot an arrow through one of the zombies leg, it countinued to move. "You guys are really persistant aren't you,"Hikari muttered. Hikari shot another arrow and it went through the area of where the heart should be. "Run," Hikari said pulling the girl with her away from the group of zombies, apparently more and more zombies were coming to the motel.

TET0 KASANE

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 am
User ImageRikka pulled away Hikari's hand. "Don't pull m--!" Rikka stopped for a reason. The vision appeared again. But it was blurred much, so Rikka had to ignore it. Visions Rikka ignore come again and again. Rikka turned back again at Hikari and said "Come in! Don't bother killing all of them!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 am
User Image Naoki heard the television too, and she and Sirena were about to check it out when Naoki realized that someone was missing from sight. "Rikka!" Naoki hissed sharply. "Get back here, please, or if you don't want to come, stay with the others!"

She looked at Sirena. "Ugh, I can't be at peace knowing Koji's missing, but I can't stand the idea of not knowing where that little girl of yours is either. Should we get her first and make sure she's okay...?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 pm
User ImageSirena closed her eyes and wrapped her arms. She opened her eyes and said "Naoki," Sirena turned to her "Logical way, Rikka wouldn't ran off simply to zombies. If she did, it would only have been if somebody were there. Got it?" Sirena sighed, she was really a bad auntie, but it was logical?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 pm
User ImageSo lets see, new kid joined us, Koji is missing, Rikka is missing, we're trapped in here surrounded by zombies and are probably inside too, and we are trapped in here with a psychotic kid somewhere....oh joy Ryuu though to himself finding whatever he can in nearby rooms to blck the door. Mostly just tables and chairs  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image Naoki sighed and ran back to Ryuu. She gripped his hands tightly and gazed up at him.

"Please, please don't let Rikka get hurt," she whispered, staring straight into his eyes. "Look for her. Don't let her get hurt."

Without looking back, Naoki returned to Sirena.

"It's Koji, then. Come on, let's go look for that idiot."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image"Maybe she went with Koji"Ryuu called to Naoki.I hope not if she did she's most likely to get hurt, he's a magnet for zombies, plus there's a psychopath on the loose in here, he thought to himself then went right on looking for Rikka, checking the rooms he was already in and other rooms on the first floor.

There didn't appear too many zombies on the first floor, in one of the room's he found some zombie's devouring a guy who was long dead. Finally noticing an attachment piece on the front of the shotgun. Taking his knife out slid it in and locked it into place, stapping behind the zombies stabbed each of them in the head silently and stabbing the dead man in the head just to be sure. Searching the room he didn't find Rikka but did manage to find a flash light and batteries, takking the flashlight and duct tape from his pocket that he got from the garage tapped the flashlight on the front of the gun near the knife. After checking it if it worked made his way to other rooms.

As he went through the other rooms he didn't find Rikka and only a few zombies that were easy to take care of. Along the way he managed to find a hammer and a box of ammo for a handgun, not knowing why it was here took it and put it into a coat pocket. Searching the rest of the first floor whispering out to Rikka wan't able to find her. Next up was the second floor.If she's not on the first floor she better be on the second and if she's not she must have gone with Koji.He thought to himself about to asend the stairs.  

Heart of Madness

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm
User ImageKoji slowly opened his eyes only to find out that he's arms were forcefully tied above his head and his whole body is now dangling 2 feet from the dirty ground. He was in a dim room, still in the motel, lit by a single candle by the doorway. As he swung sideways, his eyes widened at the sight of the people tied up beside him. All off them apparently had a part of their bodies missing, from ears to limbs. Some were even hung on meat hooks. All of the dead ones were infested by flies and maggots, as if they were dead for quite a while. Koji knew he was in a really bad predicament as he continued to struggle from his confined position.

A few minutes later a man emerged from the darkness of the room covered in blood. His hair was messy and he smelled like decaying corpses. "Good afternoon! My name is Andrew R. Stimson, but you can call me Andy."

Koji did not find this formal introduction funny at all.

"You see, I've been around this place for a while now, killing them zombies and stuff. In fact, I killed them before they had the chance to change! But my dad did not approve of this, he was stupid! He said I was a murderer and tried to call the police! Can you believe that fool? Me? A murderer for thinking ahead?"

Koji took Andy's monolog as a sign of insanity. He tried to slowly free himself from his binds as the crazy man spoke.

"Well, after a while I realized that my stupid dad was like that because he was turning into one of them too! So I saved my mother by getting rid of that soon-to-be undead fool! I did good, right momma?" Andy said with a smile at the corpse sitting on a bloody rocking chair. The woman was apparently tied up their and pinned with knives.

Koji has now seen what horrors lie ahead of them. It wasn't just undead, now even the live humans pose as a threat.

Andy then stepped towards an old wooden table and picked up a bloody kitchen knife which was sticking upright. "Now, let's play a game shall we? I need to know if you're human or one of them! And to do that, I'll check what happens when you get stabbed!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 am
User ImageSirena rolled her eyes on Naoki and said "He is sure attracted for adventure. If we let him play around more, we would end up losing him, or even getting him injured." Sirena then concetrated on the rooms and sighed.

First Sirena looked all the rooms and sighed again. But she found one room suspicious. The one with a smoke inside it. Sirena ran to it and tried to open it. But the room was locked...

All other rooms are unlocked...but this one is locked after such a disaster? Suspicios...I hear some voices inside the room... I need to tell Naoki.

"Naoki! This room is locked. We need to unlock it. Because I hear voices inside...I feel like this is one. But It would take time to unlock it." Sirena said turning to Naoki.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image

I began to move over toware the door was. " Here, let me take care of this. A little lock like this isn't anything to me. "

I began to tough the knob of the door and zoned out inorder to luck it. Buts as I began to I jumped back and started vomiting. I forced myself to stop and began to work quickly to unlock the lock. " We...we need to hurry. There's a...a Crazed Sycho path in there. Ugh your lucky you can't see into his head. "

I pushed the door open and began to fall motioning Sirena and Noaki to move in and kill. " Go hurr-... " I began to vomit again, only more violetily.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 pm
User ImageRyuu was about to head upstairs but stopped when he heard Hana cut off and begin vomitting"Hana are you ok, would you prefer to stay down here with everyone else?"Asked her in a concerned tone.  

Heart of Madness

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

" I....I'm fine it's just that Syco's thoughts are making me ill. " I began to whipe my mouth tring to keep myself from vomiting anymore.

" And I thought that I'd seen the last of a mind like this when I was younger. "

My mind began to go back into the past when I was younger only 6. This was when my powers first began to appear. At first I wasn't able to control them and I didn't really know I was using them. A year went by without me even knowing untill I came accross a guy at the market place mom would always take me. We were shoping enjoying ourselves. I was trying on a bright blue dress that had frills drapping accross it beautifully, when he showed up. He was one of the shop clirks or so mom thought. I began to tug on mom's skirt tail saying, " Mommy that's not a nice man!... " Needless to saw mom thought I was just being shy. Soon however the man showed his true colors when he Tried to attack us after we started to leave. Even though I didn't know about my powers they seemed to ack out wanting to protect me and my momther. I large flash of light formed out of nothing. My mind had shut down temperirily (( sory If that's wrong)) after the flash left I found myself being hugged by my mom tightly. She then told me what had happened when I'd quoet ' passes out '.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image "A psycho? We're dealing wtih f*cking psychos now?!" Naoki raged, pulling a bobby pin from her hair and making quick work, picking the lock.

She flung the door open and stepped back in horror at the horrible stench that came over them. Naoki cringed, realizing why Hana was throwing up. The bodies in the room were horrifyingly mutilated. She didn't even want to imagine about what Hana saw in the sick head of the person who did this.

A struggling figure in the corner caught Naoki's eye. Koji...A gleam of silver was there too, and the silhouette of a man holding a knife showed up against the dim light.

"Ah," Naoki said, aiming her M9 squarely between his eyes. "I take it you're the resident psycho."

She didn't shoot him, because she knew that he was holding Koji and knifepoint, so she could only buy time for now.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm
User ImageKoji looked up at everyone and gave a sigh of relief. Andy, however, did not looked pleased. "What's this? More people trying to stop me from saving humanity?" He ignored Koji and faced the doorway. Licking the tip of the rusty knife he leaned forward a bit with a sinister smile. "Okay! I'll play!" The senile fool ran towards everyone, laughing maniacally.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games