Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm
Looks good, Akuma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:42 am
User Image
(Trading/Killing off Tenrai to allow this character's creation, Shinny already approved.)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Jinketsu Hakemoto
Nickname: The Hero Monk

Birthdate: November 11

Height: 5'6
Weight: 140lbs.

Nindo: "Fight till the very last breath, and die proud."
Personality: Jinketsu is kind and warm-hearted and believes in righteous justice, but he can be hot-blooded and perverted at times. Despite this, he can project the discipline and wisdom of a monk when the situation calls for it, and is more knowledgeable then his age and appearance would suggest, often able to figure out things most adults would have a hard time even understanding.

Village: Kumogakure
Class: Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Hakemoto

Chakra Pool: 175
Chakra Color: Red
Chakra Element: Fire, Wind

Strengths:
• Physical Combat [Buki, Taijutsu]
• Quick learner
• Extremely intelligent

Weaknesses:
• Quite useless when unmotivated
• Long range combat

Fears:
• Losing his friends
• His death
• The destruction of his village

Attributes:
• [Shattered Limits] : Jinketsu has trained himself endlessly day after day, resulting in a tough, strong body that seems to have almost limitless potential for growth. For every taijutsu style he masters (learns all techniques), he gains a moderate increase to strength and speed.
• [Quick Advancement] : Receive 1.5 more AC from missions and sparring.

Class Attributes:
• Learn Taijutsu [1] posts faster.
• [Lower Body Training] : Speed slightly increased.

Style Attributes:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Zanbato
Weapon Range: Handle : 1 1/2ft | Blade : 4ft
Weapon Weight: 27lbs
Weapon Location: In a scroll.

Summoning Type:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Personal Scroll (Can only contain Jin's weapon, it will spit out anything else put in it.)
• 29 Kunai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

Katon

Fuuton

Hakemoto Bloodline "harness thy state of being."
[States]

[Techniques]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Xinyi Liuhe Quan "mind and body together in great harmonies."
┤| Stage 1

Kanjo-Tekina Ikari"let your emotions guide you."
┤| Stage 1

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Hakyoku-ken no Kata "destruction reaped in a single sweep."
┤| Stage 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Born and raised in the village of Cloud, Jin is a proud shinobi of his great village, knowing his way around it like the back of his hand. He excelled in the ninja academy during his childhood, and graduated in quite a short time. Now he spends his days improving upon his skills, never going a day without learning at least one new technique. (Short Version, changing it later~)

Desin Slight

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:52 am
I take it Gig was in Cloud, right?
Also, how are you gonna call yourself a hero if you're not even learning Great Justice!?
Mmm... also, I don't believe I can approve your having 5 free storage scrolls. The free inventory things are supposed to be projectiles. The personal one is fine, but the others need to be purchased from Takumi.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 am
@Shin
Yush. : 3
I will, eventually, but right now I need a big variety of techniques instead. Mark of the Hero and my epic custom jutsus and weapon involving it will come later. : P
I see, I see, but since I'm too freaking lazy to think up of what else I'll need in my inventory, how about just having the personal scroll then approving me? : D
Oh yeah, I hope you don't mind just paying off my debt to Kein with Tenrai's ryo before starting with Jin.  

Desin Slight

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 am
Works for me. ' . '
Approved.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
Full Name: JIN SHOKAKOHARU
Nickname: {Nicknames or Aliases}

Birthdate: 10/10

Height: 148.1cm
Weight: 40.2kg

Nindo: "Obtain power unheard of by mortals."
Personality: There are some who fall under the categories of twisted; abandoning the concept of human morality or decency. Among humans, terms have been coined to indentify, somewhat label the potential horrors and the depth of abysmal wickedness latent within the baser drives, beyond natural urges and nestled in the shadow of a mortal soul. Religion, Law, and Instinct exist to both conscious and unconsciously define the rarely spoken level of sheer inequity and absent of all facets of the term “good”. Those labels are for those humans who “can” be identified for the sake of human order and understanding. Then theres Jin, the absence of light, warmth, and purity. He is what man is capable of in all intolerable levels of malice and yet no higher forces to oppose him. He is when Logic is valued over Life, Mathematics over Morality, and the Pursuit for Power and Understanding over humane standards or any conception of restraint. Everyone in his eyes is a potential test subject, including himself, all for the sake to understand, create, revolutionize, and discover all possibilities of the whole His obsession for knowledge is sensual, a one track force that dominates his every iota of his twisted life. He can shift back to a cold, calculating, and seemingly impassive demeanor at the turn of a whim. His piercing intellect, veracity in speech, and haunting ability to analyze situations so fluidly are notable enough to label him a tactical genius.

And while it may not appear so on the outside, Jin tends to casually run algorithms, schemes, and other scenarios within his mind. His cleverness and wit pays homage to the rumored Ginkaku and Kinkaku origins within his blood, although there's nothing aside from cosmetics to validate any of it. Jin holds no loyalties to anyone, as such to him is considered a human trait and thus illogical nor in accordance to his goals. His demeanor ranges from loud, deathly quiet, flamboyant, aggressive, odd compassion, possessiveness, and sadistic. He’ll bring harm to himself or anyone else as long as a result can be delivered. Personal attachments and of the varying sort but usually pertain only to his work. But nothing spawns more hostility from him than his inferiority complex towards women. Even if all of his life work was to be destroyed, nothing else will set him more aflame, consumed with murderous intentions than a woman out performing him. Yet, he’s known to hardly ever give a straight answer to any question, always masking even the most unassuming of intentions, even those that are in reality-trivial. Thus he is also known to be manipulative, cynical, and frequently prying into the intentions of others, regardless who it may be. Jin looks at everyone in terms of grey, rather than white and black and looks into the motives of others, the orchestration behind events, and all the subtler things in life before he makes decisions on his own.

Village: Konohagakure

Chakra Pool: [175]
Chakra Color: Gunmetal
Chakra Element: fire, wind

Strengths:
• Stamina
• Durability
Weaknesses:
• Teamwork
• Water Release
Fears:
• Peeing in public
• Losing to a girl

Attributes:
• Physical defense increased
• 2 additional custom slots
Class Attribute:
• Learn Taijutsu [1] Post Faster
• C. Attribute - Upper Body Training: Physical strength slightly increased

Ryo: 両{Money} {Start at zero}
AC: {Advancement credit} {Start at zero} {Additional information in mission board subforum}

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

• 10x Kunai
• 10x Shuriken
• 5x Paper Bombs
• 5x Smoke Bombs

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Fuuton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

There are many different types of stories; tales of revenge, sadness, vengeance, happiness and valor. There are some legends that are a composition of more than one type of story just as there are stories with no category at all. Thus it is plausible to foresee the existences of tales without ends as there are ones without beginnings. And then there’s Jin’s, a prologue that refuses to accept a label, yet it is a story nevertheless. Aside from what one would typically believe, evil came unto the world not by a plummet from the sky. It did not feverously crawl from the earth, surrounded in black mist to bleed endlessly from the bowels of oblivion. It did not spawn from a particular ill-fated omen, no prelude to a dark ritual, absent of magics, void of mysticisms, present with none of the mechanics or workings that would have brought about such a magnitude of a truly black soul. None of these were the introductions to how this one came about the earth. Rather in contrast it was subtle, so indiscriminately uneventful and mundane it was partially insulting, sinister, and ironic all in synchronization. For evil was born from a womb, a benevolent mother, an absent father, into a radically unstable settlement but nothing in comparison to the rest of the neighboring territories. His coming was nothing more or short of a miracle, an uneventful period of labor and birth in the most common of practices. His growing up with hardly anything phenomenal and nothing worthy of consideration, perhaps one could refer to his periods of alleged genius, maybe even the countless records of startling I.Q. an almost sheer dominance in the act of puzzle solving, mathematics, and other sciences. That in his young life was definitely a mention of worth, but only another page is his chronology of life.

codejunky

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:57 pm
Sorry dude Kumo's closed I believe.

That and your class attribute does not count toward your two regular attributes, which you are free to decide at your standards.

So "learns taijutsu [1] post faster" is a given. That means you free to customize your character with two attributes like "speed slightly increased" or anything along those lines.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxx» | ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α

x x xFull Name : Dante Hawk
x x xNickname: : Hawk

x x xAge: : 16
x x xBirthdate: : May 1st
x x xGender: : Male
x x xHeight: : 5'10
x x xWeight: : 145
x x xNindo: : "On to the next One"
x x xPersonality: : Down to Earth, best way to describe him. He can relax and be a really fun guy, and still put in work when it is needed. Always willing to help out a friend when the time calls for it, most of the time thinking up some new creative thing to change the pace of things, he can often be considered one of the most innovative of people.
x x xVillage: : Leaf
x x xRank: : Chuunin
x x xClass: : Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxx» | c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α

x x xBloodline: : Ranton
x x xChakra Pool : 255
x x xChakra Color: : White
x x xChakra Element: : Raiton /&/ Suiton = Ranton

x x xStrengths
x Innovative Jutsu Use
x Battle Tactical
x x xWeaknesses
x Women Curves
x Easily Distracted
x x xFears
x Dying of of Hunger
x Dying a Virgin
x x xAttributes
x Mental Impact - Able to "kai" Genjutsu 1 Rank Higher
x Laser Circus Discount - Beams Cost [5] each, Bend Cost [2] each
x x xClass Attribute:
x Attribute - Thick Blood: Bloodline technique effects increased
x Learn Bloodline Techniques [2] Posts Faster

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxx» | c α r є є r • ∂ α т α

x x xRyo : 00
x x xAC : N/A

x x xMissions Complete
x x xD Rank :: 0
x x xC Rank :: 0
x x xB Rank :: 0
x x xA Rank :: 0
x x xS Rank :: 0

xxxxxxx» | ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α & ι η ν є η т σ r у

x x xWeapon Type: : Sword - Storm Spike
x x xWeapon Range: : 40 Inches
x x xWeapon Weight: : 15 lbs
x x xWeapon Location : Backside - Waist

xBackpack
x 10x Kunai x 10x Shuriken x 5x Windmill Shuriken x 5x Exploding Notes

xxxxxxx» | т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ

xx | N i n j u t s u
Maruton: x x x Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] x x x Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] x x x Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
x x x Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] x x x Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] x x x Kai [ Release ]

Ranton: x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ]
x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ]

Suiton: x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ]

Raiton: x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ] x x x "--" [ ]

XXXXUser Image
xx | G e n j u t s u

XXXXUser Image
xx | T a i j u t s u
"Style Name Here - Stage Level "-":

XXXXUser Image
xx | B u k i j u t s u
"Style Name Here - Stage Level "-":

xxxxxxx» | History & Life

Dan is a 16 year old shinobi of the hidden leaf village, but he was not born among the leaf what so ever. All he ever knew was they he was raised by his grandpa, a man not related to him what so ever. The truth of the matter is Dante Hawk is an experiment of the hidden iron village. The Nexus Children Project, was founded in the Iron Village around the time the ninja era began to blossom. In fear they would be left behind due to rapid development of ninjutsu, a project was started to ensure their future in the ninja world. Several selected samurai were picked from various background checks, wealth, skill, and overall ability to perform their duties. From there scientist took DNA samples from each of them to give birth to warriors. Test tube bred, the seeds were fed a great amount of information especially upon weapons and samurai code. However, in fear of making mistakes the councilmen of the country order the project to be scraped. The scientist who worked day in and out felt it wasn’t completely fair to play god anymore, and stage the destruction of the project days later. In this plot they also fake their own deaths and fled the lands, each scientist taking a baby to raise themselves as family. They would grow up not knowing how deadly they truly were even with a kitchen knife.
Growing up with the man who raised him Dante never knew why he was so excel in just about everything. His heighten keen senses to ultimately cheat in a simple game of tag, using his friends like peer when they choice him to be it. From a toddle to a kid, Dante always seem to be a step ahead of all the rest especially in education. Finally the day came when Dan was to attend the ninja academy with in the leaf village. Little by little his teacher knew something was important about him, almost to the point even jounin came to check out the talented kid. That was till Dante’s grandpa told him to not attract so much attention, just simply have fun with his life as a boy. Slowly the attention had fad to darkness as the other children seemingly reach his level. A few months had passed and on his way home from school Dante found his grandpa dad. The reason of death was never said, but Dan always felt as if grandpa was hiding something. In the worlds current state he could only reach the truth through being a ninja.
Fueled by his grandpa’s death Dante graduates tops of his academy class receiving his headband. From there as a genin he was known for completing mission of all kinds in record timing. Even went on to the exams to the pass all the test, even the ones you were allowed to fail. Now chuunin he is a step closer to his goal, but had a long way to go.

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 pm
*Adjusts glasses*
Uuuuhhh.... I don't see anything wrong with it. Approved.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:56 am
User Image
Full Name: Kenjiro Masao Kiyomizu
Nickname: Ken

Birthdate: January 31

Appearance: Tall lean build. Shaggy light brown hair. Amber eyes with flecks of a lighter hazel throughout. (See pic for more details)
Height: 5'10
Weight: 140lbs

Aspirations: To become the greatest Medical Shinobi in the village.
Nindo: There is little difference between you and I, we both bleed the same. Cross me though and you will be bleeding a lot more.
Personality: Kenjiro is a fairly confident person, he is usually shy around girls however. Though confident Ken is rarely rowdy, calm and perceptive he is very mature for his age. Being very intelligent the young shinobi strives to be in control of a situation. Due to his medical training he is capable of absorbing bad news and effectively responding to it as a matter of reflex. Being highly intelligent he also strives to show the world that it took more than just brute force to be a shinobi.

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Medical

Chakra Pool: 250
Chakra Color:
Blue Green
Chakra Element: Suiton, Raiton
Strengths:
• High Intelligence
• Rapid Fact Analysis
Weaknesses:
• Aversion to Violence
• Vertigo (When standing on walls or high places)
Fears:
• Heights
• Failing Patients

Attributes:
• Quick Reactions: Capable of absorbing facts quickly on the battlefield and responding faster.
• Medical Prodigy: Devotion to medical training allows for stronger Eiseijutsu.
Class Attribute:
• Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A

User Image
Medical Bag (Across Left Shoulder)
• First Aid Kit (Contains: Disinfectant Solution, 5 Small Bandages, 3 Large Bandages, 3 Burn Salves)
• Basic Field Surgery Kit (Contains: Scalpel, Tweezers, 2 Suture Kits, 2 Sterile Cotton Swabs)
• Medical Reference Guide (Injuries, Burns, Poisons, etc.)
• 1 Liter Water Bottle
• 1 Liter Water Bottle
• 15 Senbon

User Image
Kunai Holster (Right Leg)
• 5 Kunai

User Image
Hip Pouch (Left Side)
• 2 Exploding Tags
• 2 Smoke Bombs
• Small Storage Scroll (Empty)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton:

Raiton

Eiseijutsu:

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u
Style Name - Stage Level

Kenjiro has never known a life outside the Kirigakure. His father was one of the founding members of the village and the young shinobi has never wanted to leave. Kenjiro never knew his mother, she had died just after child birth. He was content to live with his father and idolized him. When Kenjiro had been only eight years old his father died, he had been defending the village and was wounded. His father had returned to the village but there was nothing the medics could do for him. Kenjiro lives now with his aunt on his mothers side. The death of his father caused Kenjiro's determination for becoming a the villages greatest medical ninja. He vowed to himself to be the best, he knew he could not revive his father but he could save as many lives as possible. The young shinobi practiced his chakra control rigorously and quickly rose to top of the class in control.

After passing his academy tests Kenjiro vowed to himself once again that he would become the greatest medical shinobi the village had ever seen. He avidly awaited his first assignment.

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm
Very nice details with your inventory. Approved.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
Full Name: Shunketsu Arashi
Nickname: Shun

Birthdate: June 24

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190lb

Nindo: "Death before Dishonor."
Personality: Shunketsu is a pretty hard person to describe. The best way to sum him up in one word would be...spontaneous. He just goes with the flow and can be described as being "chill". He's easy to get along with most of the time and has a great sense of humor. Though, he gets pretty sarcastic sometimes.

Village: Kumogakure

Bloodline: Ranton

Chakra Color: Gold (Lightning chakra is black)
Chakra Element: Lightning, water

Strengths:
• Taijutsu
• Lightning
Weaknesses:
• Long range combat
• Breasts
Fears:
• Every woman in the world disappearing
• The Delightful Children From Down The Lane

Attributes:
• Speed Racer: His speed almost matches his strength and whenever his strength increases, his speed increases as well.
• Mahou: +25 chakra, and gains 10 additional chakra with every rank up.
Class Attribute:
• Upper Body Training: Physical strength slightly increased

Ryo: 0 両

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Lightning Edge
Weapon Range: About 5 feet
Weapon Weight: 20lb
Weapon Location: Usually in a scroll, sometimes on his back

• Kunai x10
• Shuriken x13
• Windmill Shuriken x2
• Exploding Tags x4
• Scroll x1

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

From an early age, Shunketsu had to raise himself. In fact, his parents had disappeared when he was only 5 years old. From that point on, he lived on the streets where he stole and fought people almost daily; until one day, he decided he wanted a different and more successful life. So...he ended up joining the ninja academy.

iOath

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Full Name: Haku S. Rai
Nickname: White Lightning
Birthdate: 3/22
Height: 66 Inches
Weight: 112 lbs
Nindo: "True strength comes from you, not your ancestors."
Personality: A very happy, carefree person, Haku doesn't take much seriously. But he does hold grudges, if need be.
Village: Konohagakure

Chakra Color: Whitish/Blue
Chakra Element: Water(Suiton) and Lightning(Raiton)
Strengths:
• Speedy
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Ninjutsu
• Long Range Combat
Fears:• Unable to use his arms • Poison
Attributes:
• Speed increases half - a - rank when in a life - or - death situation.
• Due to weight training he is slightly (half - a - rank) faster.
Class Attribute:
• Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased

Ryo: 両0
AC:0
Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A
• N/A

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Suiton

{Your second element's name} Raiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Born into a small village near Iwagakure, the Haku was always interested in learning about being a Shinobi. He always heard they were treated as heroes who went out to save their villages from all the troubles they faced in the world. So, at the age of 9, he set out to become a Ninja, leaving his family behind, having never faced any hardships in his life, yet. His parents didn't mind, though. They figured as long as he became famous and lived old then he will have lived a great life. At age 12, he found himself in Konohagakure: The Hidden Leaf Village. He enrolled in the Academy and, after two years, was a full - fledged Gennin. So far, he still hasn't faced any hardships in his life. But he does know that the period of peace is slowly fading and that he will need to get used to losing those close to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
Full Name: Rikuto Tenkei Sanyu
Nickname: Kuto, Iku, Uto, Riku, Smart a**

Birthdate: May 5th

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 137

Nindo: "Important is not subjective. It is in everything. And it makes everything worth so much more."

Personality: Rikuto is deadly with a dangerously protective side, a volatile personality and an addiction to adventure. His beliefs and will power come from the strength his parents taught him as he was growing up. He believes that everything has a purpose and to deny anything of its chance to be important is a crime worse than genocide.
He tends to treat everyone the same and fights just as hard at simple things as complex. His volatile and contradictory side comes out when he gets orders he doesn't like or is forced to do something. He doesn't like being tricked or surprised. He's a hard worker and records everything in his life in scrolls he takes everywhere with him. He has a perfect memory recall and never forgets anything but writing is a way for him to connect with people and to leave his own mark on the world.
Adventure, he loves. He loves to explore and build and destroy and work until the thrill wears away. Then he finds more things to do, usually dangerous and life threatening.
His voice is one of his favorite things.
Note Of Importance: Albino

Village: Snow
Class: Genjutsu

Bloodline:
Tenkei [Divine Oracle]

Chakra Pool: 225
Chakra Color: Bronze
Chakra Element: Water/Wind

Strengths:
• Ambidextrous: Can sign equally with both hands.
• Dedication: Promises are always fulfilled.
Weaknesses:
• Over Compensates: Tries to hard to do everything correctly.
• Slow Reaction: Gets distracted and can't react well.
Fears:
• Dying without protecting someone.
• Slugs (not really scared but finds them horribly disgusting)

Attributes:
• Instrumental Orchestra: Learns Genjutsu that require Instruments [1] post faster
• Musically Gifted: Learns Tenkei jutsu [1] post faster under rank B
Class Attribute:
• Able To Learn Genjutsu [1] Post faster
• C. Attribute - Perceiving Mind: Able to detect Genjutsu rank D

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Dagger
Weapon Range: 7"
Weapon Weight: 12lbs
Weapon Location: Sheath Attached to Ribs on Left Side

• Shuriken x10
• Smoke Bombs x10
• Kunai x5
• Large Scrolls x5 (used for recording details)

▬▬┤|J u t s u

Maruton
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

Water
• Uo Tsuba
• Mizu Kagami no Jutsu
• Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu
• Suimenka no Kisoku

Wind
• Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu
• Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu
• Kaze no Yoroi
• Zankuuha

Genjutsu
• Hekireki Koe no Jutsu
• Shihouhapou
• Shiin's Kanashibari Music
• Kaiteki Uta
• Magen: Chō Ko
• Sakashima
• Sairen no Uta
• Senrigan

Tenkei[Bloodline]
• Yuuki Kae: Mie no Koukou
• Yuuki Kae: Kikai no Ke
• Uta: Tsurai Shukkou
• Uta: Hibiki no Mitsukai
• Uta: Kagayakashii Hinote
• Uta: Issho o Sakae
• Gakufu: Kuro Unari
• Gakufu: Hibiki no Akuma

Rikuto Sanyu
Rikuto has always acted 5-6years older than he actually is. When he was 6, a sensei from the Academy dragged him to a class room thinking he was a student. His parent's had always taught him to be dutiful and to obey his elders so he sat and listened and learned. Only when class was over did Rikuto approach the sensei and ask if he could, please, go home because it was dinner time and he was hungry. Upon arriving at home, his father explained the confusion and the sensei apologized then asked if he could have Rikuto as a student when he was of age.
At the same time, his parent's were teaching Rikuto about their bloodline and the power's he inherited from them. The Tenkei is something that is a major part of his life and, while he focuses on genjutsu, centers all his attacks around.
As soon as he joined the Academy and began experiencing amazing new things, Rikuto took up calligraphy and began a massive journal. His memory made it easy for him to recall events perfectly and so writing them down became a way of reliving what he'd enjoyed. Soon his room was filled with scrolls and he carries several on him at all time. Graduating from the Academy gave him a sense of moving past his parents who were not shinobi. In order to keep this horrible feeling away, Rikuto moved out of his parents home and lives with a group of other children. He loves his parents dearly and visits them when he can, taking them copies of his scrolls so they can see everything he does.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm
@iOath- Kumogakure is closed. Pick another village.
Other than that, approved unless stated otherwise by another mod.

@X-TMT-X- Approved.

And since I can't approve myself, I'm waiting for someone else to get on approve him. And whoever does...ignore the techniques striked out. Just....ignore them.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games