Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
"I understand I shall inform her at once." Ken said as he walked out the door in search of Bast.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

"I will take a team at once."

James bowed and left the office with a frozen cookie.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 pm
Lucas came in with Manfread in tow.
"alright. Manfread. tell us everything you saw with your byakugan. even the slightest detail could help."
he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Manfread beinging dragged along by lucas stopped to think. After a moment he said, “When I got a look at the automatons, with my byakugan I noticed several round objects. I'm no expert but they could have been receivers, or generators. They were located roughly here and here in their bodies,”
Manfread used Lucas as a substitute for the lack of automatons, but it should get the idea across.
“I know the signature of the chakra used to control the things but its unfamiliar, so I don't know who it was. But I should be able to pin it again. Also the shield seemed to be chakra based, but I could be wrong, it was slightly obscuring my byakugan.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Swirling around in the seat with a few books, attention was given to the new people in the room. "Lucas. Manfread. Glad to hear from you again... Your report is noted. We'll have to hunt the head of these bots at some point, so you'll be very useful. I hope that you don't mind boats, do you?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm
“I fear noth.....boats?” Manfread suddenly started to twitch slightly, “As in ships over water? As in deep water?”
Manfread was suddenly in the corner of the office, plunging the tip of his sword into the ground and clinging to it he had a dark anime veil of depression and fear cover the area.
“Noooo! They rock back and forth, and there's no stable footing and I get sea sick and and and... the water will eat me,” he repeated in a very paranoid tone. “I'd rather have giant wild spiders rip at me until I die, or reveal the most deadliest secret of this Village, which only the Hyuuga clan knows and guards, to the world or or or.... I'd rather not eat for a month.......ok cross that last one off.”
Shuttering like he was out in a snow storm, Manfread looked for any excuse not being able to think of one he blurted out, “I have a problem with deep water, be it puddles, lakes, rivers, oceans, reservoirs, or even the deep end of a swimming pool.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:24 am
Appearing suddenly the Oinin Captain bowed suddenly as he took a knee and waited,"I came as soon as I could, what is left that you need taken care of Kazekage-sama?" Howaido had been absent for some time, but luckily returned in time to help with evacuating the major areas.

[Im Back!]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 am
[[So I hate not having a computer... but I am getting one for school! & my puppet still hasn't been approved!!!]]

Alphonse took the Kugujutsu idea to heart and decided to study that after he received his puppet. Looking back towards the Kazekage Alphonse asked "Is there an alchemy lab somewhere in the village. I do apologize for not helping with the flood. I am still waiting for the creation of my puppet as of now but I am willing to do some missions for time lost!" Alphonse left the office and then stopped outside the door and then walked back in. "Could I have one of your Avatars train me?"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:47 am
(there are several jounin and higher in the academy already dude)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 am
[[I know... but are there any puppet master Jounin?]]  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 am
Synister Bombardment
[[I know... but are there any puppet master Jounin?]]

James can teach you. I learned puppet techniques through the library atlas, I forgot them for the new profiles, but Suna has no puppet master Jounin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 am
[[I am fully capable of learning on my own... I just like bugging AO]]  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 am
Lucas bowed to Mamoru.
"Mamoru if you no longer need me i shall retire to a quiet area and train."
he said waiting for a response before he would bow and leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 am
Alphonse looked over towards the man and asked "May I train with you?"  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 am
Lucas tilted his head off to the side and nodded motioning for the kid to follow him. silently they would progress towards the exit and towards the tea shop.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games