Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:44 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 440

Reiko nodded as Noctis spoke, curious as to what had happened when he left. Just as he finished the door squeaked open once more. He assumed that it was just another Genin or Chunin when a small dog nudged his leg before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Reiko's hand shot down and grabbed the note before it touched the ground. He read its contents and when he was done,smiled slightly before making a single hand sign, creating a shadow clone"I am sorry and emergency has come up" With that the Real Reiko exited the office, leaving an acceptable replacement in the form of a shadow clone

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 pm
The more he heard about what had occurred, the more Wazurai became angry. Rather than a passionate rage, it was more of a solemn fury that waged a war against his compassion. Although internally conflicted, the Hokage maintained his composure and assumed a calm, collected, manner of speaking. However, before he could give his two cents in, Reiko left the room, leaving a Kage Bunshin in his wake. "Noctis, that is not merely a piece of jewelery, that is an ancient medallion of extremely potent power. However, There is something I must deal with first."

His gaze moved about the room before landing upon the clone of Reiko. "Uchiha Reiko, You have admitted to abandoning your comrades in their time of need and failing to return to assist them. You have placed your comrades in danger, blatantly ignored protocol, and abandoned a mission given to you by your leader. I have tried, in vain, to help you become a better ninja. I had high hopes for you, dreams really, that I have only ever asked you to follow them humbly, but alas you tread upon them with arrogance and impudence. It is my solemn duty, and something I regret it ever coming to, that I must punish you for your continued desecration of the position that you hold. To protect the people of this village, to ensure that the way of life that we all hold dear remains safe, I have made the decision to strip you of your rank and title. Uchiha Reiko, former Jonin of Konohagakure no Sato are hereby banished from Konoha and the Fire Country. You have 36 hours to remove yourself from the area before the order to kill on sight is issued in the Fire Country. Kill on sight, here in the village itself is put immediately into effect." Finishing his speech, The Hokage, with a grace and speed belying his age, removed his double-pronged spear from his lap and struck out at the clone with terrible ferocity.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 am

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 440

Reiko's clone smiled lightly as Wazurai spoke. Oh this was going to be interesting. It made no motion to block the blow for it wanted to be destroyed and let the memories of what transpired follow back to the Original Reiko.

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:46 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis listened to the hokage speak about the power of the necklace. He was quite interested to learn more. He also listened and said nothing when the Hokage banished Reiko. Though he disliked the mans overall view of himself. He didn't hate him, because he wasn't worth enough to hate. He then looked back at the hokage as he finished with the clone."What do you mean by extremely potent power Lord Hokage?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:17 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae followed Hitomi in, not wanting to enter without her. Standing just off to the side of her, Jae assessed the atmosphere of the room. It was tense and she knew it was not the proper place to be her usual obnoxious and sarcastic self. She stayed quiet, watching the higher ups talk. As they passed along the details of the mission, Jae spaced out. It wasn't like she cared to re-live her uselessness. It was only when the Hokage spoke of banishment did Jae come around. Her face paled. She had never seen the Hokage so cross before and this subject was still sensitive to her. It had been a few years since she had settled in here but it was still something she herself had gone through and was constantly on edge about. Jae disliked Reiko but knew that banishment was something that deserved ones sympathy. That and she came to fear the Hokage in this instant, a feeling she had never felt around him. Reiko had been born here and had been able to garner that sentence and short end of the stick, what would a former outsider receive if he or she ever reached that level of disobedience. The pumpkin head in her hands slipped out of her grip as she fell into her trance and she jumped once it crashed to the ground. It splintered into large chunks, Jae immediately squatting to pick up the mess. Composing herself, she let out a nervous laugh. "Darn. There goes the souvenir." Having collected the pieced together, she stood up, holding them in both of her cupped hands. Noctis was already diving into the next topic, something he was interested in. The backbone on these men was unnerving and Jae realized that belonging to a group didn't necessarily make you one of them. She quieted down next to Hitomi and found herself a little glad the girl was here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:10 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 200|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Into the Fire |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hitomi listened as Reiko and Noctis gave their reports, curious to see Noctis's perspective of the fight and what the Uchiha had been doing. However, things seemed to move so quickly that she had to take a moment to absorb it all in. Now, compared to her respect and fear for the Hokage, her fear seemed to grow. Yet, she pitied him when it came to these things. She didn't even want to imagine what it must be like banishing one of your own shinobi...'A b-banishment and kill-on-sight...And there was another one to, judging from Reiko's report...Both at almost the same time...It's probably just a coincidence though...' She narrowed her eyes in thought but jumped slightly when the pumpkin head Jae was holding dropped to the floor. Hitomi wanted to help pick up the pieces but noticed that the girl already had them picked up. She cast a quick, encouraging glance at Jae—as encouraging as she could, for Hitomi was filled with too much tension—before shifting her gaze back to the necklace. 'Where did Jack get it from? Did he steal it? Well, of course he stole it...Who was wearing it before it was stolen? What kind of power does it hold?....Okay, I think I should just stop thinking...I feel a headache coming on...' The girl sighed and rubbed the sides of her head, trying to sort all of the new information out and make plans accordingly. She glanced at Noctis and briefly wondered why he didn't seem all that affected by what had just transpired. 'I guess that's just his personality,' she thought and proceeded to get absorbed back into her own thoughts, some of which were centered around taking a much-needed shower and a long nap after this was all over.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:16 pm
[ takes bag and exited ]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm
"That medallion is said to have the power to grant life, albeit temporarily. How it works is a mystery as the previous owner left no instructions when she passed away just over 70 years ago. I was but a kid when my father took the mission to track her down. He found her mutilated corpse deep in fire country, but the necklace was no where to be found. Now, I'm afraid I must do research on this, as there is a legend associated with it's use. I have, unfortunately, not studied it since I was nine. You are all dismissed, If you wish to take a mission that requires my permission, I'm sure Noctis will be glad to give it my stamp of approval." Wazurai walked over to a nearby bookshelf, performing a set of hand seals that were blocked from view. A doorway into a small but semi-well lit room opened and he entered inside, the bookshelf closing behind him.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:33 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 200|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hitomi listened to the Hokage and gave a small bow when he exited the office. 'A legend, huh? Power to grant life...I wonder who that woman the Hokage mentioned was.' When she turned around to leave the office, she was already once again lost in thoughts of her own. Some of which she understood, and some of which she didn't. "Well, I don't think I can handle a mission after the one we just had before getting some rest. I'm not immortal, ya know." With a small wave to the others and a sigh, Hitomi left the office and headed towards her home. She allowed herself to slouch a bit and tried to keep her eyes open. 'Geez, I'm really not cut out for the physical stuff. Training here I come.'

[/exit]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:29 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis listened to the Hokage and found the trinket quite interesting. The story was kind of ironic though, the last owner had the power to give life, but she couldn't stay alive herself. Noctis bowed as the Hokage left and dismissed them. He didn't take the medallion with him so he just placed it around his neck. As the Hokage left he turned to the others they seemed throughly tired from the last encounter and even Noctis was still a bit weak. He created a clone to handle anything the others might need, he needed to go and inform night about what had occurred.
[Exit to Academy]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The fact that there was some type of mystery surrounding such a trinket drew Jae in like a kid to a candy store. She stared at it before looking back to the Hokage. How interesting... As he dismissed everyone and retreated back to his fortress of solitude, Jae was the last one there, aside from Noctis's clone. She stared at it. She wanted something to do but didn't feel like asking it for a mission. Seeing as this was never something she would tell the real Noctis to his face, Jae cleared her throat ungracefully, trying to catch the clones attention before she too departed from the office."Thanks for earlier in the caves. Who knows, one day our roles will be switched and it will be my turn to do the saving." Feeling a little silly, she laughed a little nervously. Even though it was clone it was still him and not him. Such mysterious things clones. "Hope you get better soon, Sunbae." She ended, heading straight for the door. She didn't wait for a response from the clone or a reaction. She was too embarrassed and would rather just go and train. Unlike the others, her empty apartment was nothing she liked to return to and training was something she relied on for distractions and comforts.

[exit]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 pm
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After some time had passed from her last visit, Hitomi knocked before entering the office. She briefly looked around in search of the Hokage before her inquisitive gaze landed on the Noctis clone. "I think I'd just wait for the Hokage. It's not a mission I want to ask about, you see. But seeing as he's not here, I'll just ask you. It's about my promotion to Jounin. Is there a test I can take to advance to Jounin?" The girl asked. She was a bit nervous, but immediately extinguished the emotion.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

The Noctis clone waved good by at Jae as she left. He then just waited there for someone to bug him. Finally Hitomi came along asking about her promotion for Jonin. The clone searched his memory of Noctis jonin exam."Hmm the Hokage is usually the one that give out the exam, it will mostly likely be some kind of mission for you to overcome some lack in your overall skill."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 pm
The Hokage entered the room, sipping a cup of tea, and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Hmm, Test? What test?" He said, stretching the muscles in his neck. "Ah. Noctis, if you don't mind, I need you to go fetch Jae and return here as soon as possible. I have a mission for you two. I will handle this here."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Ah, I see. Thanks Noctis! I gu- Oh, Hokage Sir! Hello there," she spoke before giving him her signature greeting, which consisted of a grin and a small wave. "Well, I wanted to ask about the Jounin rank. Is there anything I can do to obtain it?"

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games