Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher rolled his eyes at Fuyu's exit and waited for the Kage to give him permission to leave. He noted Kein rolling around on the floor and raised an eyebrow before turning his attention back to the Kinpaku.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:59 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
So they had passed Doku Le on the way back to the village, and clearly... Fuyu was rather irritated with the situation. She wasn't the only one. Sypher had departed on personal business, the mission having been completed.
"Sypher, just because you've covered the objectives doesn't mean you've finished," the raikage began, though she was certain Fuyu's tantrum had gone to drown out her own voice, much to her irritation. "We'll talk later, Sypher. Get checked up."

Of course, there was Kein on the floor yet, and so, the Kage rose. Ji slid from the hidden location in her sleeve, and opened wide. She approached Kein, and settled a foot near him, while she moved to cut the rope with precision.
"And you, Kein? What of the genin I let you take?" she inquired simply.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher bowed again "Yes, ma'am." He walked out of the office and immediately headed for the hospital.

((Exits))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein stopped rolling so the clone could cut the ropes without cutting him in the process. Once his limbs were free he stretched himself out as wide as he could. Once he was finished he stood and said," We finished the mission and when Sypher headed off I sent the gennin back under the charge of Suzume as she was the highest rank at that time. I then proceeded to pursue Sypher into the leaf village. He got away so I began to memorize every detail about the Leaf village I could and I have to say I am disappointed with them. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:21 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"So it's a matter of making sure nothing happened combined with reconnaissance?" the woman's clone spoke, a thought crossing her mind. It still made her yearn to cause something harm, but it wasn't enough to not be reined in by her own will. "Well... Leave your notes with my secretary, and I'll be in contact with you shortly."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein nodded and said," Exactly." He turned around and said," Will do. Oh and by the way me and you have to have a talk. Away from the office." He handed his notes to the secretary and made his way to the dojo after Fuyu.

[exit to dojo]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Kyo walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. He was nervous about what he had to ask and what the answer would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 am
The door opened, and within were three Kinpakus. An oddity for certain, the woman had used her reflection clones. Two of them had something in their hands, and it was going to be a surefire thing. With two smiles, a couple leaped out the window, leaving the boy with the one clone. "Yes?" she inquired pleasantly, falling back into the chair behind the desk.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 am
Tenrai walked in calmly. "Oi, Kage-sama! Tenrai Oozora here, just gonna drop off some ryo, I might be gone for...well...awhile and since I can't find Kein, just give this to him when you see him, 'aight?" It was amazing how Tenrai acted as if his Kage was like the help, leaving an two envelopes on the Kage's desk. "Oh yeah, there's 1600 extra ryo in there, you can have it." Soon after he said those words, he leaped out the window, off to wherever.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 am
He entered quickly and bowed. "Ma'am, I think I have proved myself to the village to become a chunin now."
((sorry short post, gotta get going quickly))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

-AC-
0/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Jinketsu happily approached the mission board right outside the Kage's office. With a piece of paper and a pencil in hand, he listed down as many missions as he could fit onto the small writing space he had. After a short while, he left to go attempt all the missions which he had scribbled down.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
-AC-
2700/7500/50,000/100,000

Jin returned to the Kinpaku's office, seeing that not much had changed since his last arrival. "Kage-sama, I've worked hard enough haven't I? I wish advance to Chuunin." Jin bravely said, in the presence of one such as the Raikage, Jin always felt a bit scared and very humble. After all, he was one small genin compared to the great Kinpaku. Though today was different, having felt accomplished due to his hours of hard work, he spoke as if the Raikage was just another person instead of some homicidal psycho.

Desin Slight

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 pm
It was an oddity, to see Tenrai appear before her. Leaving only a pair of envelopes, the boy excused himself for a long leave. To where? She couldn't be sure, and from the looks of it, neither could he. That wasn't terribly surprising. It happened from time to time. Then Kyo, the first to arrive, spoke of advancement.
"My, my. It's the boy learning Tenjo. Considering even the smallest works of the village," Kin began, as she thought about the promotion. She hadn't heard much regarding Kyo, but he had done his work. Apparently, another had, as well. Red hair, she flipped through the files of genin, when she came upon his name. "Well, Jin. Kyo. In light of your work as shinobi of this village, I name you both chunnin." It was brief, and hopefully, it would be good enough for them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 pm

"Many thanks, Kinpaku-sama. Now excuse me." Jin quickly left the building, off to do more missions.

Desin Slight

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:27 pm
"Thank you raikage! I'll leave your office now." he had forgotten he had to meet up with Dai at the ruins! He bowed again and ran off.
(exit)  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games