Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:57 am
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 200/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

I can't breath. I was becoming dizzy and exhausted. My body was so heavy and everything was so sore. Gasping slightly, I had to stop for a moment as my hand rested onto the wall of the hallway. Yet, no one grabbed my already bruised and painful arm. What was going on? I managed to get some energy to observe around me. People were walking around less. The staff seemed to be less rushed and just as exhausted. Was the crisis going down? With a deep sigh, I pushed myself off the wall and ignored my body screaming for rest. I still had duty to do. I caught one of the ANBU going down the halls, without thinking, I grabbed his arm and wanted his attention. My head tilted towards the desk. He followed. Or she? She wasn't even sure. Once we got to the desk, I reached for paper and pen, my body almost fell over out of exhaustion. The ANBU hands went up to caught me but I growled under my breath.

I didn't need help.

Sore left hand gripped the pen with all it's might, I started to write. I wanted to know what's going on but I know I cannot waste his time. So I simply asked, "What can I do?"

The masked ninja responded before she or he turned to leave. My eyes glanced towards the paper, "Things are calm at the moment, file a report and turn it in." A report. I was too tired to write one up. With a nod and sigh, I managed my way around to find a scroll and some ink. Many of the staff rooms were full with patients. It took me awhile to finally found one that wasn't full with patients. I wanted to sit down and started to write, but the moment my butt touched the bed, my body became heavy and ignored my mind as it leaned over to the pillow and I was out.

Several hours went by as I groaned softly. I moved my arms slightly and winced. Turned over to my back, I pulled up the sleeves and my upper arms on both sides were bruised, the dark color could be seen even with my tanned skin. What was I doing here? Sat up, I noticed the scroll and the paper. Right. I was supposed to write the report. I started to write, from what happened to the beginning to now. Several times, my mind went to Kaileer, the people, my teammates and Shu. Where was Shu? Perhaps exhaustion took over Shu too and he would be sleeping at their house. I can check in there after I turn this in. Got up, my body screamed in protest but I ignored it. I did another round around the hospital to make sure everyone was okay. I did some more healing spells. I was still exhausted but I managed to whip a few up.

Once the staff gave me their beeper to call me if they needed me, I headed out of the door and went towards the office, to turn in the report.

[ Exit ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:45 am
User Image

❅ Chakra: 200/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

x

Arrived at the hospital, I looked around the lobby, seeking for a lion and snow leopard hybrid. My head tilted downwards as if I would find him better that way. No. Nothing. Concerned, I took off the gloves and wrote to the nurse at the desk who recognized me by now. Guess working around the hospital few times would do that. No. They had not seen Shu. So he haven't been to the hospital. With a nod, I left a note to tell Shu something if he ever does arrive. Before I left, I decided to help some more people that were slowly coming in, one by one, now that the storm was dying out. My concern wasn't just the people, but their attire. They weren't wearing enough warm clothes. My head moved back and forth, as I sought for something else. The ANBU. I found none of them. Hmm. IF they are busy, maybe I should do it instead. There was no time for me to hunt one down or Kaileer himself, so I was going to do it myself. IF they get upset, that's fine. I won't mind paying for what I did. Immediately, I left the hospital after helping people with severe cases and went to the academy.

OoC:

Current Attire: Black thermal undershirt and underpants. Black thin sweater on top with waterproof light jacket with collar popped up. Dark grey baggy shinobi pants over the thermal pants. It was waterproof. Combat waterproof boots with the pants tucked inside and wrapped tied tight. Black gloves.

Jutsu Used:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

Entering the hospital, covered in a layer of snow from the weakening storm outside, Hon shook her head vigorously before heading to the desk. Pausing, she spoke "I don't know any eiseijutsu but I'm here to help." her tone was mildly blunt but she was polite and quickly sent to help restock bandages, distribute anti-frostbite cream and tend to minor injuries. Her work helped her forget the unhappiness from earlier and she quickly lost track of anything going on around her aside from what she needed to do next.

Quote:

• PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:19 pm
    User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

Glancing up, Hon nearly ran into the Anbu as he extended a scroll to her. Taking it just before he vanished, Hon unrolled it, read it and almost threw it against the wall "I still don't HAVE a headband!" she sighed heavily and left the hospital.

((exits))

Quote:

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:20 pm
    User Image
    E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
    I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] Seven thousand. Nearly seven thousand dead.

I wandered absentmindedly through the halls of the hospital. If someone spoke to me, I didn't notice. I assumed they had because there were plenty of gestures my way, but none of them registered. At some point, the nurses gave up trying to reach me and shoved a piece of paper with a room number into my hands. Numbly, I'd nodded and started my slow journey to find it.

Not having had a night's rest in a week now, everything dragged on my mind. All the information I needed to process took its time to do so, like it was waiting for its turn in line at the grocery checkout or something. I think I passed out a day or so before, but if I had, it was only for an hour or two and then I was swept back into the stream of papers and questions that I had no excuses for. 'This shouldn't have happened.' or 'Why are so many dead?' I don't know. 'What were the things that attacked us?' 'Why didn't the shinobi protect them; isn't that what they're for?'

I... I don't know.

Before taking the headband that supposedly identified the 'trained' from the 'untrained', I'd come from a small estate in an equally small and insignificant country. Run away, actually. I'd gotten the pleasant opportunity of meeting a shinobi once and my hotheadedness nearly cost me my eye. So I decided to redirect my life that was steering toward becoming a Hakemoto monk to getting stronger by going to one of the 'hidden villages'. Somehow, I ended up in Kumogakure in the Land of Lightning despite my awkward fear of storms. The point was that I hadn't grown up under the protection of a kage or ANBU like the fi-...forty thousand civilians that lived here. I had no real idea of what purpose they served or why they existed in the first place. But I did understand one thing. We were a military force meant to defend the lives of the people of this country.

And I had failed.

It felt like I couldn't walk through the streets without hateful glances stolen my way. It brought up the facts that others had thrown in my face countless times now. I was just a child in a seat of power that didn't belong to me. So people died, and I'd been completely useless. Knocked flat on my a**, more specifically. We're only as strong as the weakest link, and as their leader I was that link. I thought that the others could think for themselves, but this...event proved to me that they can do nothing without a strong leader before them. The only person I had for that position was Wan. Part of me wanted to tell him "Here, take it." as if it were a physical object I could just hand off, and leave. Go back home or maybe find some place far away from here where I could hide from my shame. But I was afraid to be called a coward. Instead I stood staring at a door that bore a small window to the room beyond, a gaping hole in my chest that I couldn't even say threatened to consume me whole. It already had.

My gaze fell to the paper in my grasp, and then to the number plaque beside the door, but my hand was already on the handle, my body working for me where my brain failed to. It was the right number. I didn't remember stopping. Finally, my eyes settled on my hand wrapped around the cool metal. It shook slightly and my knuckles were blanched white. With a little effort, though, I managed to turn it and pushed my way into the room.

I was in the office when I was notified, but among all the paperwork and issues that kept arising, it took three days before I finally lost patience and stepped out. Given my anger, the seas were parted, but as the full realization hit me, so did the utter exhaustion I'd staved off until then. And here I was. A series of beeps and whirring emitted from a machine that attached various tubes to the form that lay on the bed beside it. Dark matted hair and face pale behind a mask strapped to him to keep him breathing... I was told they found him unconscious outside the hospital. Maybe he'd gone there for help when he collapsed. But he wasn't even comatose; Samuru had been declared brain dead.

I hadn't gotten to know him. Not really, anyway. We met when I was still a genin and the village was hit by the UHV mortars. We'd been sent to clear out an area only to be driven off by an idiot of an ally who hit us with one of his genjutsu. After nearly having my arms broken, we managed to escape and located safety in some ruins, where we split up. Not long later, the battle was ended and we were victorious... if you could call it that. Just like now, too many innocent lives were lost, and the bodies of thirteen members of my graduating class were found. Among them were two good friends of mine. I didn't speak to Samuru for some time following the end of the battle, until I found out he had the Nibi sealed inside of him. I offered to help him control it; the Hakemoto specialized in dispersing demon chakra. We gained a sort of respect for each other that, at the time anyway, I assumed was a one sided friendship.

It wasn't until after I was given the title of Raikage that I discovered I'd never actually met Samuru, not really. He had a bloodline called Sakkakugan that caused the bearer to have a split personality that always conflicted with one another. According to the blue-eyed Samuru, the hateful, spiteful side that I knew was named Amiti, and he had been in control for years, leaving the personality actually called Samuru timid and more than a little socially awkward. It was from him that I heard I was considered a friend. But then the chaos of the 'bandit' attack happened. Midgahs and his crew who thought it would be funny to put the village in a state of panic as a 'test' to see if we were 'worthy of becoming allies'. His attack left the entire residential district in shambles. Lilja was killed by falling rubble, and Samuru lost his arm an leg in the battle, leading us up to where we were now.

My last interaction with the jounin was after he followed me to the bar where I talked to Wan briefly. All of my conversations were brief nowadays as I was dragged from one end of the village to the other by voices demanding my attention. I...I hadn't even gotten to talk to him before this happened. I'd been in a foul mood over something that was so insignificant in reality and left without the chance to say a few words. In fact, that was the last time I altogether saw him.

I'm not sure how long I stood gawking at the shell of a man... no, he honestly wasn't all that much older than I was. He was barely more than a kid himself. I pulled my gaze away and retreated to a chair placed beside a window that overlooked the courtyard and road leading up to the building. The hole in my chest traversed down to my stomach and instead my heart clenched hard enough it was difficult to breathe. Besides that, I wasn't sure what I felt. It wasn't quite numbness, but it was a feeling of lethargy and... apathy, I guess. Maybe it was the fatigue, or maybe it was just the sheer stress of everything that had gone wrong over the last few months. I wasn't sure I could handle much more until I snapped.

In the little bit of town that I could see, people bustled about their daily lives. It amazed me sometimes how quickly life moved on after a disaster, despite having been brought to a halt a week before. At the same time, it made a sort of sense; acting normal was what they knew how to do. That's why when something bad happened, it felt like the end of the world. Or that was my guess anyway. Part of me envied them for it, but I couldn't imagine living a civilian's life, not with the way I was raised. Already shops were being reopened, and although much of the village still mourned, it was recovering steadily. The same couldn't be said for the shinobi, who received baleful glares and cold shoulders as greetings.

As I watched, the issue of the Nibi came to mind. If... there was truly no recovering from this, I would need to find a way to extract the bijuu. Normally the host died when the seal was forced open, but at this point did it really matter? It wasn't really my place to decide what happened to him, but I didn't want to leave Samuru suffering like this. Or maybe he wasn't suffering. There was no real way to tell.

After a moment, I grew restless and pushed myself back to my feet. Despite my lack of sleep, I couldn't bring myself to sit still. All that did is make me think, which forced the dark pit in my mind's eye open wider. For the moment, there was nothing I could do here, and I had no emotions left to express to my friend. It might have been the part of me that refused to look weak, but that had sort of become my entire being. Wiping a hand down my face, I approached the unconscious form on the bed in front of me.

This shouldn't have happened.

Damn it...

Pulling my eyes from him, they settled on my coat folded on a nearby table along with his few other belongings. As much as I wanted to stay and let oblivion take over, I had a journey ahead of me. To Kirigakure, who we had abandoned to whatever fate they faced until the storm fell on us. Wan was handling the others; I'd already told him I was going to go. There was no one I could trust to send but myself, since I was the only of the current villagers who had been there in recent. I wanted to see Samuru's state to steel myself for the negotiations that were bound to come. Taking the heavy fabric from its resting place, I threw it over my shoulders and headed for the door.

[Exit to Gates]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
    ☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
    ☁ UHV Shield

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
    ┃☁ r y o | 20000
    ┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
    ┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
    ┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
    ┃☁ m o o d | furious
    ┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
    ┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:41 am
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 430/565 ---/460

Hobbling up to the hospital, Hatsu thought it might've been a better idea to stay at the academy for treatment. Getting more dizzy now, there was a more visible trail of blood behind her as she walked. she had opened up her wounds a bit more, and was now paying the price. Pushing the door open she would walk in, a few bnurses heads turning to see the bloody mess. One would hurriedly walk up to Hatsu, and guide her to a wheelchair, and then to a room to be helped. Hatsu would fall asleep in the wheelchair, perhaps a mixture of loss of blood and stress.

Coming to in a hospital bed, she no longer had on her dress, but instead a hospital gown, underneath she would notice there was a few layers of clean bandages, wrapping her shoulder and her arms, up to the wrists. Her headband was clean, and had been set on a table next to the door. Hatsu's crimson eyes stared at her headband, as she prepared herself for the challenges ahead. 'The others will be here soon.' she thought. Laying back to get some much needed rest, she stared at the ceiling as she waited for her squad.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:51 pm
    User Image

The ANBU, having shunshined as the main means of transportation over such a short distance, arrived in glorious fashion at the doors to the Hospital. Six in all, with three to a side, the masked men and women led Hakanai into the buildings without any form of restraint or wait. If she did not move, she would be forced. It was the way of things, after all. The sextuplets moved with liquid ease to a section of the hospital rarely used a place where those who found themselves under arrest and yet needing physical aid was used. With Kinpaku gone, only one other person had graced the ANBU dungeons with their presence, and she was unfit to do anything but sit with her powers as they were. So when it was they they opened the chakra-enchanted glass door at the exact center of the hospital it was to the sqealing of invisible hinges and a nice layer of dust on everything. Utilizing a special key, the shape of a small hand, to open the door the ANBU had a Medic quickly come over and sweep and clean it to medical extremes before pushing Hanakai in and closing the door tight, the doorway vanishing in an instant. Inside, a small shower, a toilet, a wash stand and a bed were all that were provided, and with her items having been taken before she had been let it it left Hakanai truly alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:40 pm
    User Image

❅ Chakra: 400/410 ❅ Stamina: 150/270

x

I don't know what else happened in the dojo after they had taken away my headband. All I did was followed the ANBU as we all made our way to the hospital. Once at the doors, I couldn't bare myself to look in the face of the hospital staff since I worked with them a lot especially during whatever had happened. My eyes kept on the foot ahead of me so I could keep on following them to wherever they were going to take me. My heart was still pounding so hard against my chest. I was still shaking from the adrenaline rush earlier in the dojo. Not to mention I felt extremely sick in my stomach for what I did. I wanted to stop and vomit into a trash can or toilet right there and then. When we entered into an unknown section of the hospital I had never been to, I didn't have time to react or to look around when they asked me for my weapons as I handed them every weapon I had on me which wasn't much and they also checked there was none hiding. While handing their weapons and them checking for anymore, I noticed someone had entered and started to clean inside the room quickly. Was it not really used for so long? I started to drift away into my dark thoughts and self punishment for what I did until I was pushed into some kind of glass chamber looking room.

My head turned to look at the doorway to see if they had anything else to say or do, it just simply vanished. With a deep sigh, I walked over to the corner of the room as I pressed my body up against the corner and slid down to the floor. With a deep sigh, I found myself looking up at the ceiling as my eyes were burning with intensity to cry but I did my best to ignore it or shrug it off. Now I was really alone. My heart started to race and I was slightly panicking, Shu wasn't around or anywhere near me. He was gone. No. I had to have faith that Soraru and Axel will come back with him. 'Axel... please, bring him back to me...' I brought my legs up to my chest and buried my face into my knees and just started to cry. I was tired of losing things but I didn't want to lose that may civilians too. It wasn't just Shu I wanted, I realized that, faint smell of campfire and his musk reached to me as well and I just lost it. I couldn't stop crying. I wanted them both but I was sure that something had happen to Shu and that Kaileer won't be pleased at all to what I did.

Hell.

I'm not even pleased either. I hated myself.

Hours went by and my eyes went dry. I was finally calming down. With an exhausted and weary sigh, I haven't been sleeping well since that day. I'm sure no one had either. With a turn of my head, my cheek rested on my knee as I glanced outside of the window. I needed to do better. I needed to be the textbook shinobi. Few more deep breaths, I was given a second chance and I wasn't going to fail it.

OoC:

Current Attire: The one in picture
    Headband Location: Taken away

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:11 pm
    User Image

Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
    Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin began her investigation to the whereabouts of her new team mate Inori, the most logical place considering the situation, was definitely here at the hospital. She'd sit down for a moment to observe the people being treated before talking to one of the nurses and asking if she had seen or if a patient by the name of Inori Yuzuriha. Shed be left waiting while the nurse would check to see if any patients by the name had indeed been brought in. Leaving Rin in a sitting and rather annoyed position of having to wait patiently.

Who I'm interacting with:
    Quote:

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:35 pm
    User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Having been dropped off by the anbu that had delivered Hanaki. While she rested a couple of nurses came to check on her. First they examined her chest with an X-Ray and upon confirming that two of her ribs were in fact broken, drew blood. The purpose of the blood draw was to confirm weather or not an amount of marrow had made it into her blood stream and thus poison the young woman.

While she awoke prior to the nurses return her head was full of questions. Full of concerns, and more importantly doubt. While the dozen vases of flowers that now decorated her room did cheer her up a bit, she was concerned, deeply. If the giant had given her the order, if she was forced to take a life, could she? While she could defend herself and take the life of someone attacking her with relative ease and acceptance. Could she take the life of someone who wasn't? Within the back of her mind she knew the answer to the question, and it scared her, it was a resounding no.

Pulling her from her thoughts her Nurse appeared with a soft smile and informed her of her condition. Though there was something to her words that Inori did not expect in the slightest."While you have no marrow in your blood I feel it prudent that you know something we found. Your XX chromosomes have ninety six percent of the genetic markers attributed to the Uzumaki clan's DNA. Given that your a female and thus inherited the majority of your genetics from your mother I can say with almost certainty that your blood mother was a member or a descendant of the Uzumaki clan."

While the nurse said her piece, Inori could only sit there thinking. She knew her mother had beautiful blonde hair, and as with all females changed her family name when she married her father but now that she thought about it she never actually asked her mother what her maiden name was. Now she knew without a doubt, it was Uzumaki or one of the branches of the clan.

Taking a deep breath she flinched when her ribs protested in pain. Nodding slowly she began,"Thank you, you've given me much to think about. If you don't mind I would like a medical shinobi to heal my ribs. I cannot afford to be off duty on medical leave." The nurse nodded and headed off only to return a few moments later with a man in a doctors coat. The same doctor that had relived her when she was assisting the hospital. Smiling softly at him she thanked him for what he was about to do.

Once he began the process of mending her ribs, she instantly knew that she did not want to have to go through this ever again. First was the grisly feeling of bones sliding and popping into place. Then came the incredible desire to itch her back as every nerve in her chest screamed to scratch the itch. Once he was finished she was filled with the most profound sense of relief she had ever felt and it was almost pleasurable.

Letting out a sigh she relaxed onto the bed with a nod,"Thank you doc. I appreciate it." Just as he had finished speaking she heard another Nurse inform her that she had a visitor. Smiling softly she nodded,"I will see them, thank you."

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:37 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Rin Yukimori

A nurse approached the now bitter and somewhat grumpy snow haired girl. The day had not been going as she had planned and being in the hospital was the last thing she wanted but if Inori was here that would make it easier, she was here, thank the heavens. "Thank you very much" Rin would respond once all of her questions were answered. Being angry didnt stop her from being polite to others, especially a nurse who was just doing her job. She could be thankful for that at least, she was still polite evne in her angered state. She recieved the room number and would head over to Inoris room, she wanted to get this over as quickly as possible, the idea of working with Hatsu made her uneasy, Hatsu was ALL about rules, and keeping someone like that waiting was a bad idea.
    Once she'd be in front of the room shed sigh, she hoped this person wasn't as crazy as the squid boy Toso, or too eccentric like the Liori miss. She still shivered at the thought of a tongue licking her hand. Putting those thoughts away she would open the door and enter to see a young lady with black hair. "Hello, are you miss Inori Yuzuriha?" shed ask hoping she was in the right room.

Techniques used:

Galaga Hero

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:36 pm
    User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Once the doc had finished and the room was clear leaving her all to her lonesome. Taking a deep breath a heavy sigh escaped her lips while her head hung low. These things were getting to be to much for her to bear. There were so many things that she did not understand, and probably never would or could. For a time she did not even notice the white haired woman enter her room to begin with. Though when she spoke Nori slowly lifted her head and nodded,"Yes, thats me. and you are miss....?" Despite the fact she didnt actually try to hide her solemn mood she wasn't exactly trying to bear her soul either.

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:09 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Rin Yukimori

"Yukimori, Rin Yukimori, I'm assigned as one of your team mates, Miss Inori." she would tell the black haired girl who seemed about as happy as Rin was at the moment, which was not a lot. It seemed the sullen mood had infected everyone in one way or another, making Kumogakure a melting pot of rage and chaos. She would sigh and sit down for a moment, her right thumb and index finger pinching the bridge of her nose for a moment before shed regain her composure, sitting up straight to look up at the black haired girl. "Are you able to stand and move? Will you be able to work on any missions if required?" Shed ask clearly Rin was running on a one track mind right now, get her team mate and report to Hatsu. Not fun. "In addition are you emotionally stable? " She would ask to make sure her new team mate was both physically and emotionally well enough to do missions, the well being of the mind is as important as the body after all.

Galaga Hero

Azeiel The Risen

Techniques used:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:23 pm
    User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

So it was finally time for her to be part of a team and for said team to get to work. When she introduced herself Inori gave a small smile with a nod,"Pleased to meet you. I am ready and willing to do whatever we have to. The doctor just healed my ribs a few moments ago so I am ready to leave whenever." Swinging her legs over the side of the bed she slowly stood ignoring the mentally stable question for the moment before she sighed,"My mind is fine right now. Just got some... unexpected news is all. Just gonna have to sit down and think later is all. Frankly I dont expect anyone to have gone through what we did unscathed." Pushing her hair back over her shoulders and up off of her face with another nod,"Lets go find our other teammate. Do you know who he or she is? If so I'll follow you."

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:50 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Rin Yukimori

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. Yes I know who our other team mate is, our leader, Hatsu Hattori..."
    Rins tone of voice cleraly indicated she wasnt all that happy with Hatsu at the moment. "In any case, I'm glad you're well and that you've been healed. Please let me know if theres anything I can do to help you deal with whatever it is that is...troubling you. " shed tell her new team mate even if angry she was still caring and polite in her own way "Well whenever you're ready and have all of your things, let me know and we can head off to the counter, she should be around the hospital too." the somewhat angry girl commented. She was doing her best to stay cool but the idea of working with Hatsu again just wasnt a pleasant one. Rin would wait by the door for Inori to get up so that they might leave.

Galaga Hero

Azeiel The Risen

Techniques used:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games