Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:02 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher cracked a crooked smile "You don't believe me. Not fully." he leaned forward over his knees and sat criss cross, setting his elbows on his knees "My talent is for everything. I'm good at finding, at hunting, at hiding, at killing. I'm accomplished and powerful. Always have been. As for...flexing my rawrness as you said, I'm not interested in it. I'll do it if I'm asked to help someone or the village, no doubt. In a heartbeat, I'd do anything for Cloud and those who live here." he seemed to be taking everything she said seriously and her question deserved a very true answer "I had an amazingly violent and awesomely intelligent teacher. He was the only thing I really had. So maybe that's where it comes from. I want to do the same thing he did for me for others. Preferably without destroying as much flesh on them as he did on me." he shrugged. There were other things about him that she had yet to learn but Sypher wasn't about to reveal all the tricks he had up his sleeves "My lessons were harsh from the beginning and maybe that's why I became the way I am. I plan to make everyone I teach learn just how hard you have to work to be what you really want."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

Her brows rose up from his sinister trace. "...that great huh.. She scoffed, despite the effective impact she received. His words continued to resonate and pitch back and forth behind her head and ears. What if Sypher was going to be the same? Scratch that, he probably would. Like she actually wanted a crack-head slave worker as a teacher. Hard work. Hard work. Oh balls. She seemed to be having a hard time thinking. She pressed back a sigh before glancing back at him, temporarily before her gaze darted away once more.

"So. What will we be doing?" The gennin inquired on purpose to prevent herself from being further drawn into this topic of interest. She had originally come here to hone herself anyways.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:28 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"Let's start with what your skill set is. From there, I can decide what to assign you to work on and find more." Sypher stood again, stretching his arms over his back "And yeah. That great." he said easily. There was no pride or ego in his words. He was simply stating what he knew compared to what he had accomplished and going with that. He knew he could be defeated and killed at anytime but so could every other living being in the world "So. Give me a run down of your skills, your weaknesses and the things you want to work on or improve."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein smiled as he made his way into the dojo and saw Sypher and said ," Well if its not our resident teacher himself." He was messing with the Jounin of course as he came to a stop next to him. He nodded at the younger girl and said, "So your Sypher's new student eh." He wondered what she could do.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:38 pm
Rayzu blocks the arrows with his sword then turns to his opponent. as he turn he starts hand seals as he did wind surged around his sword (Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill) . he then lunged at his holding tight to his sword as the wind turned red (Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ]). He doesn't release he contains it in his blade as he moves towards his opponent he moves form right to left at great speed then once near him he faints and breaks his fall trusting his sword at his opponent. (Shajiku No Ame [ Axle Of Rain ]
(140- 15 = 125)
(10/14 (Null Release: Stimulating Armor )

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:23 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Taizo stared blankly at the seal that sat on his wrist. His father had put this on him as a child, but he doesn't remember much more than that.The inscription looked as though it had been applied with the absolute utmost care. Inked well, and bordered masterfully, it was obviously someones work of art.

"Father, what did you expect me to do..", he asked the quiet room sadly. There must have been a purpose to all of this, because he left him with a bottle of the ink used in it's creation. "It must mean that he expects me to either re-apply it, or learn all of the inner workings of it." There wasn't much else of an explanation. There was however, a note attached to the bottle read a cryptic message.

"The key to the well, is hidden in the cell
and the gate key is already in your mind."

"What the ******** dad", He sarcastically spouted to the empty hall. Grinding his teeth he focused his chakra over the mark, and for a split second, there was a menacing glow of red and yellow, creeping out from the center of the symbol. "What in the name of..", it finally made sense to him.The note stated, The gate key is already in your mind. It means the mark is the gate, and the key, is my chakra. "Wow, that was completely unnecessary, he coulda been like, "Use the force Liu." but nooooo."

This wont be so hard after all, The genin thought. spreading his feet, shoulder width apart, he locked himself in a fighting stance, and dig his heels downward, expanding his chakra. Clenching his fist tightly, he tapped into the well of energy that is his strength,attempting to force this marking to activate. Lurching forward, the pressure in his body slowly rose, as his aura became slightly visible.

He forced that welling feeling to travel towards his left arm, where the marking lay. feeling the force of his concentrated energy slowly wash from one side, to the other, before concentrating the large aura, into a tight ball. Focusing this ball on the area, he expected something to happen with the marking, but to his surprise, there was nothing.

"Oh come on, are you ******** serious? You have got to be shitting me, why is my dad such an a*****e!" He pleaded to the empty room, as his looked around at nothing, as it it could have an expression. He couldn't seem to figure out what it was exactly that caused the seals reaction in the first place. There had to be another part...but he just couldn't figure out the part of that riddle. "The gate key is already in my head...Oh come on dad, you're such a jerk, you couldn't tell me your goddamned self, always beating around the bush!"

This entire procedure was beginning to annoy Tai. He hated dealing with his fathers attitude, and his habit of never wanting to give straightforward answers. As he thought more, and more about his father, he became more and more irate. He couldn't figure out what his old man meant, but he was too curious about the capabilities of the seal that was marked on him as a child, to give up.

"Man, you seriously piss me off dad, I swear, you are such a ******** p***k!" He became infuriated, at his fathers cryptic message, and his lack of direction in this matter. " You are the most irresponsible parent! How can you tell me to master that "Gift" if you can't even give me the ******** directions!" Something inside of him flipped a switch, and it forced the torrent of chakra he was attempting to well straight for that mark as if it were some sort of black hole.

There was an explosion of chakra, as if the seal was ripping it from him, and spreading it through his entire body. The arrows that sat on either side of his seal began to glow with that same menacing red and yellow as the first time, and it seemed to be pulling on his skin. As a flare of sinister violet chakra spewed forth from his body, the arrow shaped pieces began to replicate, and stretch over parts of the skin on his arm.

"GRAAAAAAAAH!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. There was a terrible feeling in his chest, as if a hole was being made right in the same place his heart lay. The chakra began to circulate faster as the arrow began to trail all the way to his face. The sclera of his eyes washed over to a jet black, as his iris began to shine a deadly gold, that he used to look about the room.

Taizo clenched his fist, and felt the power in his hands, that once was not there. Dashing at the wooden dummy, He punched, and it gave way completely, to his awesome might. The boys first pierced a clean hole through the training doll, and his fist protruded from its back. Grinning menacingly Tai let out a slight cackle, cursing his father for knowing him all too well. "you purposefully pissed me off with that riddle to force its activation."

When Tai became calm in regards to the matter, the seal reacted immediately. The shaped that had crept over his entire length, were now re-tracing there steps back to the marking, as his eyes turned back to their original black hue. He felt as though his body had been purged of energy, and he collapsed onto his back. as though he was trying to hold back a wave of laughter, he cracked, and began to chuckle until it broke into pure childish laughter at his new discovery.

"With this, I will become known."

[learned Inscription of the Stars]  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Taking out one of the larger scrolls his father gave him, he began to scan. Looking over the techniques in the scroll, he found one that he knew would be useful to him. The finger engraving sealing method was something he could easily use on the go, to make sealing in battle even more possible. He was determined to show the strength of seals in combat, and this would be a great help to that ambition.

Reading over the scroll, he figured out all of what he would need. The first step, would be welling ones chakra up, around the drawing finger. lifting his hand and extending his pointer finger, he attempted to put energy into the tip, as the scroll instructed. After a moment of concentration, a small flame began to flicker on his fingertip.Smiling happily, Taizo moved on to the second step to work the jutsu.

"Using the chakra that emanates from your aura, to create a surface area to wright on", it read. Thinking that it was a much simpler task that he had assumed it would be, as he swiftly drew. The seals markings appeared on the floor, just as he inscribed with his hand. "Awesome, now I know i'll be able to do more than they'll think, when it comes down to combat."

[Learned: Finger engraving seal]

Feeling that he would have a much easier time fighting, with a little bit of Taijutsu under his belt, Tai had acquired a scroll. The Librarian of the academy informed him that this style was perfect for those with high chakra levels. Feeling that this would give him a heads up, he immediately paid the renting fee, and brought his prize to the training tower. Reading over the most basic technique very quickly, He began to understand the after image principle. It was something like the bunshin you learned in the academy, as he thought about all of this, he welled up his chakra, sidestepping as his did, creating a hazy image, that quickly dispersed.

[Mastered]

___S t a g e O n e [1]
Side Image
Complex :: Rank E
Transparent afterimage. The user will sidestep an attack, leaving an afterimage to take the blow. Because the move will whiff through the image, the attacker will likely be confused or offset. This technique is most effective against Taijutsu or weak, close range, Ninjutsu.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:29 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai stormed in the dojo, "All right Suzume, apparently, our next mission is to form a damn squad, look around for somebody strong, but smart too. I'll start over here, you look over there." Tenrai searched the dojo and dojo grounds, he saw that most of the people who were here a while ago were still here. He recognized Kein, along with another Jounin he didn't know. "Hey...who's that kid?" Tenrai noticed another genin messing with seals. "Hehehe. What the hell is someone gonna use seals for? this guy ain't worth my time" Tenrai laughed at the genin, then turned his attention to the others.

"I'm looking for someone tough, not some stupid genin that's messing around." Tenrai muttered, he walked around the dojo some more.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

Desin Slight

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Taizo's ear twitched. He had heard something rather disturbing coming from that loud talking boy who seemed to be searching for teammates. Finishing up scribing several scrolls that he had laid out with the transcription/pull seal, he stood and faced him. "Really Now?" Tai cracked his neck and grinned at the genin. "Want me to show you just how effective these seals are in combat? you'd honestly be...surprised.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

After having gotten their reward from cleaning the hot springs, their next mission was to form a team. Tenrai was already glued to her so he decided they would be in the same team. Honestly Tenrai might not be her first option as a teammate but why not?

She and Cloud followed him to the dojo and already he was going off and being a bit rude. The one boy learning seals seemed to not take much offense to Tenrai's remark. Just enough that he was challenging the male to a sort of sparring match she would guess. Deciding it would be a good match, Suzume decided to sit back and watch... while also keeping a look out for any possible third members.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

Tenrai turned around, "Really? You really think you can fight me with those seals?" Tenrai thought about it, he was really itching for a fight since the missions were so boring..."Nah, I'd rather not, there's something more important then you, numbnuts. But how about you join my squad? Me and my peo-...uh, friend, are doing missions like crazy, cause we want the Old Lady Raikage to make us Chuunin already, we just need one more member."

Tenrai tried to persuade him to join, "You can say no of course, but I bet you'd stay a genin way longer, and won't THAT suck a lot." Tenrai saw Suzume in the corner of his eye, "Get off your a** dammit, we're not gonna find another squad mate if I'm the only one looking."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Tai raised an eyebrow to the boy, and stared blankly for a moment. The loudmouth had a point after all, The faster he made it through the ranks, the more he'd be able to improve upon..That Technique.
"Seeing as you're the only one around here with enough sense to actually be trying to get things done, I might as well. I wouldn't want a loudmouth like you actually passing me in skill."
Turning to the other member of his "group" He questioned, "So what's first?"  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

"Believe me, I passed you before you were even born, and I bet I wasn't even born then either. Oh and it's Tenrai by the way, Tenrai Oozora. And we're going to do a whole lot of missions till the old hag can advance us." Tenrai grinned, with another person helping him he was sure to reach Chuunin way faster. "And your name is?" Tenrai wanted something else to call him, other than numbnuts.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Already Tenrai was mouthing off and it did kind of get on Suzume's nerves. When he spoke to her, she mainly ignored him since he was being rude. This guy had a pretty big head if he thought this was his squad. Suzume doubted he could even lead a horse to water from the way he was acting.

When the other boy addressed her Suzume replied "I know there's a mission to go out into the wilderness and gather some materials. Nothing really dangerous, the worst to run into would probably be some sort of animal." It seemed that now they had a team, although it would be a rather dysfunctional one in some instances.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:52 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher nodded to Kein and smiled slightly at the jest about him being a resident teacher. It didn't really annoy him half as much as the group of boys that showed up now "Looks like a fight." he muttered, standing up and walking over. He recognized one of the group, the only girl, as Suzume "Nice group you've got here, Suzume-san. Looks like you're the only one with a brain." he commented, standing next to her. Doki was still in his range of vision and he kept an eye on her in case she got involved. Which could be good or bad.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games