Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2000

Perhaps he should just leave his door open since people were not quite keen on knocking. Sighing as Jun walked in he replied "Try to knock next time, please. And there is a small matter I must discuss with you and the other genin." It was then that Genesis came into the office and he could feel that Shimiru would not be far behind."Shimiru is on her way, yes? I suppose we can start now." The girl would easily catch up, Keiji was just a little disappointed that there were not more genin in his office.

"Yes... it comes to my attention that there are only three active jounin in this village. Two of them are marrying and will go on a honeymoon, the other is helping Konoha. Right now, the village is in a sorry state as far as manpower goes." Pausing to let this sink in, he continued after a few moments "Also, when I tried to send someone in to do a bit of spying on Kiri, they were not permitting anyone aside from residents of the village to enter. Obviously something happened there, we can neither assume it to be good or bad, but I prefer to be prepared. So to ensure that this village will still stand, I want all genin to knuckle down and rank up to jounin as quickly as possible. Which means you'll have to load on the missions and fight to gain experience, on top of all your training. I'll help you all in any way I can if need be, but you'll all have to put in the effort."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki was the first to stand and nod."As you wish, Lord Keiji."He didn't find this task difficult. He could do this within the week if he really tried. He supposed he should get started on doing his mission and training already.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis listened patiently as Keiji spoke'So Kiri is getting antsy eh? I do not see how this concerns us but if Keiji thinks it should then so be it' He had to admit, the thought of promotion was exciting. He was already qualified for Chuunin and this was the perfect time to apply for it. Genesis reached into his coat pocket and retrieved his vouchers for all the missions he did"Here ya go Lord Keiji! As you can see I have been quiet busy and in turn I feel I am ready to move on. So,I am formally requesting my promotion to Chuunin if you so wish" There it was, he put it all on the line. Only time would tell if it would work out now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru arrived in front of the office via Shunshin just in time to listen to the Yukikage's disclosed information. She stepped inside without speaking and stood silent, her mind working and thoughts storming about, many connecting but some proving fruitless. Gone was the comfortable Shimiru, now she gazed at the ground with a familiar calculating gaze while her thoughts settled down and became more specific. 'So Kiri is planning or hiding something. We need to take action, so they're planning something against us?' She concluded in just a few moments. Should she voice her thoughts? The girl pondered for a second before deciding against it. The Yukikage would already know this, no doubt. After Genesis spoke, she waited for them to finish conversing before she would inform the Kage of heading down to the secretary's office for several mission forms to do alone instead of with her team. This would conserve time and also help her to calm down.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Nodding his head to Akatsuki, although he was pleased to hear Genesis was ready to be promoted to Chuunin. Taking the vouchers, he looked them over before reaching into his desk for the proper papers. "Very good, I believe you've met the qualifications for Chuunin, Genesis. I'll fill out the paperwork, but consider yourself a chuunin." As he filled out the necessary form to update the boy's status, he did notice that Shimiru had arrived. "If any of you have any questions, feel free to speak up before you go. I just want to clarify that I am not mobilizing you against Kirigakure. They have done nothing to us and we shall not do so to any of their shinobi in turn unless given a reason. However, I do not like to have information kept from me and if they've barred access to their village for any reason of which we do not know, it is better to be cautious. Plus the status of this village has bothered me, we need strong shinobi to improve our reputation and not just a couple jounin. I'm counting on all of you to prove that Yukigakure has muscle. Understood?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun heard the thing about knocking. He found it kind of weird since he did ask them here. Why knock when you were being expected? Either way, he wasn't going to argue. Hear the talk about another village and needing to work to get promoted, Jun would grab his puppet and put it back on. He knew there were some missions he could do himself so there was no point in hanging around. With that he would leave the office.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis nodded"Understood" He said before turning and leaving to go start his training and continue doing his missions. Before he left however he turned to Shimiru and Jun"Meet me at the Dojo guys,lets get to work" And with that he left  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Shimiru nodded to the Keiji. "I will now go to complete several missions. If you'll excuse me." She nodded to Genesis. "I need to complete my missions first, I apologize." She bowed before quickly leaving the room and going to the secretary to pick up several mission forms. A sharp tinge of pain made her eyebrows crease in mild frustration. She regretted not even congradulating Genesis for his new rank, but it only caused her to feel more anger. After she picked up the forms, the girl headed out with cold determination.

[/exit]
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki bowed."If you'll excuse me lord Keiji I'm heading to patrol the village." he said walking out of the office and picking the mission up. He looked around the area of the kage's office and made sure it was clear.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

It was good to see that they were all ready to do what it took to rank up. Keiji was sure that he would have at least three new jounin in a short amount of time. After which, they could relax a little easier. Not to say they shouldn't shoot for becoming Konin of course. "Very good. I'm sure I will see all of you later." As they left one by one, he leaned back in his seat and sighed. He needed to get on with his own training, he was sure there were other techniques that he needed to polish.

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

The clone that Akatsuki had made earlier walked into the office, nobody knows where he had gone or what he was doing but he was ready to start missions. He picked up the mission to go help a old lady weed her garden.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki turned in his mission and received the reward. He thanked the lady and walked out.

___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:08 pm

After turning in all her mission vouchers and receiving her reward, Shimiru headed to the Yukikage's office and knocked before entering. He had most likely sensed her chakra, so she didn't waste time in informing him beforehand. "Yukikage sir, I want to inquire about my promotion to chuunin. I believe I'm finally ready." Shimiru nodded her head and allowed her determination to show through her unwavering gaze.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 am
User Image
May the sky, the sun, show us stupid ones where the vow is.
The big dream will continue to strangle us!
Chakra: ► 250 / 250
AC: ► 300
Village: ► Yukigakure no Sato
XXXXXXXXXXX
Ryo: ► 450

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXXYuuto Kurama Nakamura

It seemed like the Yukikage was already occupied with someone at the moment, so Yuuto went directly to the secretary to pick up the tools and voucher he needed for the material retrieval in the mines. After thanking the secretary, he left toward the gates.

And go back to sleep! Safe from pain,
- - - - -
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
- - - - -
From truth, and choice, and all the poisoned devils...

Stealing Sins

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:10 am
User Image

Of course he could sense a person's chakra and identify them, it was just common sense to knock before entering. Manners were manners after all. Hearing that she was ready to be promoted to chuunin, he stood and went to the filing cabinet to pull out her file. Looking through it and all of the missions she had taken, he could see that she was indeed ready for her promotion. "Excellent. Although... you solved three felony cases. To investigate a felony like that is a B-rank mission and I specifically said on the board for genin to ask me if they could take the mission."

Felony crimes were more serious than vandalism and more minor crimes. Any sort of person could of done so, dangerous people that could have been more than a genin could handle. "Next time, ask me if you wish to take on high level missions. But for now, congratulations, you can officially call yourself a chuunin, Miss Shimiru. Go ahead and train a bit, I'll see about some B-rank missions for later."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games