Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:38 pm
"well; that's all he told me to tell you guys...." Kana shrugged and started to follow sky. "then he turned and started to fight off some guys that had been following us." she muttered quietly, a small look of worry on her face.
Krystina gave a small sigh as she hugged onto Maso. "c'mon... lets go... she can tell us when we get to my meditation room...." she mumbled and glanced to Kana.
Sky was already in the room, flopped into a corner with his headset playing as he mouthed the words, keeping himself calm.
{all my characters are worrywarts! XD}  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm
Shayde stood beside the door, watching those who passed him with a wary eye although it looked more like a glare.
"I'm sure he'll be fine," Maso smiled lightly as he ped Krystina into the meditation room. "Can you tell me everything that happened?"
Lucius was slinking around in the shadows in full ninja-assassin garb, slowly taking out groups of ninja-assassins who didn't expect him to be taking the offensive. He froze after taking down a group of ninja-assassins as he sniffed the air. "Vampire..."

((I noticed.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:40 pm
{it wasn't intended to happen but they tend to take on their own personality.... }
Kana gave a tiny nod as she leaned on the wall. "honestly; we'd just been walking down the side walk talking when he said that some people were after us.... ninjas hired by a guy named Basilisk... oh, and another guy named Wataru.." she sighed and looked at the floor. "then he had me run here and tell you guys that...." she added and looked at Krystina.
Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she looked at Kana with a smile. "he can handle himself pretty well. relax Kana." she mumbled and put up her own hair, laughing when she finall noticed the braid Maso had done.
Sky gave a tiny grin as he looked at the wo girls. "you two don't seriously think that you'll need to fight; do you?" he chuckled softly, pulling his headset off to look at them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:22 pm
"I'm glad you finally noticed the braid," Maso smiled lightly as he held back a shudder. "Can any of the ninja-assassins nearby tell me who those two are and why I shudder at their names?"
"You knew them... That's all I'm gonna say," Shayde muttered glancing towards Sky. "There'll be three targets that'll reach here. Lucius will have to retreat soon due to injury. Maso will freeze up once two of them get here. That means Hades and me are the only two guys left since Sheik isn't here. We may need them."
Lucius swung around a tree, his foot connecting to Ryx's arm. "Vampire meets lycanthrope ninja-assassin. Pretty funny," Lucius said with a smile under his mask.

((I know. I let them take a life of their own.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:37 pm
"yeah; just noticed it..." krystina smiled and touched the braid.
"like we said; we can deal." Krystina and Kana gave a smirk as they looked at Sky, childishly sticking out their tongues at him.
The vampire gave a slight groan as he held onto his arm. "and here; i'd only come to see what had happened to my former mistress." Ryxin grunted, punching Lucius in the gut. "but i suppose that will have to wait...." he hissed.
Sky gave a tiny nod to Shayde and looked to the girls again. "if that's the case.... they'll want to change...." he mumbled and stood up, picking a feather off his wings and tossing it in a corner, creating an orb of darkness. "that should give you two some privacy." he smiled and then laughed as the girls both dashed into it.

{yup. same. i only influence them a tiny bit when i have a new idea.}  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:46 pm
"That worries me when he says I'll freeze up," Maso frowned as Hades lightly patted him on the back. "How d'you know I'll freeze up?"
"You did before," Shayde muttered as a shadowy flame flickered by his legs.
Lucius hit the ground with a thud before rolling back into a crouched attacking position. "She's found a new set of friends and a lover. You should refrain from bothering her so much," Lucius snarled as his nails switched to claws and he leapt forward, digging a knife into Ryxin's arm.

((I do the same.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:07 pm
"she's got a lover? hm... that's odd." Ryx murmured and then gave an annoyed grumble as the knife went into his arm. "i realy don't like being cut like that." he spat and pulled out a knife of his own, shoving it into Lucius' stomach.
"that's better" Kana and Krystina gave a tiny smiles as they stepped out of the orb, fully dressed in their 'work' clothes.
Sky gave a slight chuckle and shook his head. "you two are so odd." he murmured and then took his feather back, shoving it in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm
Lucius leapt backwards slightly, leaving the knife in his stomach as he let out a deep growl. "Nobody likes old news. Go crawl back under whatever rock you've been living under and leave her be. You already damned her into being a vampire and if you even try continuing after her you better be prepared to kill me," he growled before sliding his mask down to spit blood to the side. He rushed forward snatching his claws down towards Ryxin's throat.

Shayde had flinched slightly as he kept his eyes closed, focusing in on the shadows in search of Lucius' whereabouts. He'd heard a slight yelp ringing through the shadows and into his head. "Stay together. Keep each other safe... Lucius isn't gonna make it back if he's run into that leech..." he growled as he slid back into the floor.
Maso and Hades exchanged a glance that seemed a bit worried, but they remained quiet. "You look pretty in that get-up, Stina." he murmured softly before sliding into a sitting position shaking.
'Watari, you're so cute when you scream. We've only just started to write the first letter to the words into your arms.'
'Make him stop struggling, Wataru. The words will come out all wonky if he keeps trying to pull his arm away.'
'I'm trying. If I give him anymore he'll stop screaming and simply pass out. I like hearing his screams... He's the one thing that she never conceived until your wife was pregnant. It's pretty much your fault that I...'
'Drop it... I thought I loved her and I found out I didn't. End of story.'
The sound of a sobbing scream echoed in the small room.

"Maso? Maso, focus on me... Dammit. He's out of it. Basilisk and Wataru have to be pretty damn close for him to already be tuning us out..." Hades muttered softly as Maso seemed to retreat into a corner when he'd stepped over to him. He shifted his eyes to the three in the room with him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:44 pm
Ryxin gave a slight chuckle as he blocked with his arm. "i only did so because when i was here; she was suicidal. i just made it harder for her to die." he grumbled and grabbed the knife again, giving it a twist.

Krystina blushed at his words but gave a tiny frown when Maso curled up in a corner. "wh-what's wrong?" she mumbled, biting her lip as she moved over to them. "why's he like this?" she asked hades, chewing on her lip still.
Kana gave a small sigh and shook her head. "focus girl. ask later." she murmured and then looked to Sky. "boy, best move to the back." she muttered and pointed to the wall away from the door.
Sky gave a tiny frown and leaned on the wall, putting in one earbud as he started to listen to music again, mouthing the words to random japanese pop songs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Lucius let out a light whine as he shoved a knife through the muscle between the neck and shoulder, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth as he flashed a smile. "You can dodge or block some attacks, but not all," he half-growled, half-whimpered as the hand that had attacked first now trying to keep the knife from being twisted anymore although the strength he had was starting to fade.
Shayde shoved a dagger through the center of Ryxin's shoulderblades as his other hand reached around him and pushed Lucius away from him and the guy. "Try picking on someone who isn't blind," he growled lightly to Ryxin.

Hades shook his head slightly as if to say now wasn't the time to be asking questions. A window slid open from down the hall and a soft thud of footsteps hit the floor. After a few seconds of silence, Sheik slid into the room with flecks of blood covering his most-normal looking clothes.
"Boo. Basilisk and Wataru are hesitating on moving in," he smiled lightly as he glanced at Maso. "Wigging out I see. No surprise. Nice outfit, by the way. Where're Shadowheart and Lulu?"

Basilisk watched through a window as Sheik slid into the house. His eyes shifted to Wataru, a slightly older looking black haired version of Maso, sitting beside him. "He in there?" he signed over to him. This question only got him a slight nod. "I sense more than one person in there... Should we wait for Ryxin?" Another curt nod from Wataru was all he got. The two remained on-guard as they stayed in place.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:28 pm
Ryxin gave a pained gasp and then looked at Shadowheart. "ah, so this is the blind one. thank you for confirming my suspicions." he chuckled and kicked Shadowheart in the knee.

Krystina looked up at Sheik and gave a tiny sigh. "um...i dunno... " she mumbled and shook her head.
"they're fighting off Ryxin...." Kana murmured. "Shadowheart's got him good but Lucius is hurt pretty bad..." she huffed and looked at Krystina who shook her head.

Ryxin's voice rang out in basilisk's head. i'm kinda busy right now. don't wait for me...  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm
"Where're you aiming?" Shayde snickered from in front of Ryxin, his leg snatching Ryxin's out from under him, a shadowy figure crawling out of the ground and grabbing Lucius before completely vanishing with him.

Lucius appeared in the middle of the room with a slight whimper which made Sheik's eyes drift immediately over to him. "Hades. Sky. Do what you can for Lulu. We're fixing to have company," Sheik growled lightly as Hades began examining the knife still in place. He reversed the rotation of the knife slightly before pulling it out making Lucius wince.
"You're a tough puppy, Lulu... Don't stress yourself too bad," Hades said lightly as he put pressure against the injury to stop the bleeding somewhat. Lucius lightly slapped him in the face, a bloody handprint left in place of where he'd hit. "Not a puppy...anymore..." he mumbled before rolling onto his side and coughing up blood.

'You got, Ryx. Try catching up if you survive the crazy Shadowalker. There're more in here than we expected,' Basilisk hissed back before leaping down from the treebranch as Wataru landed on the roof. Both slowly and quietly making their way into the house.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:44 pm
Ryxin gave a sigh and used his hands to keep him from hitting the ground before he kicked Shadowheart in the gut. "i'm aiming there" he mubled as he stood up, pulling another knife from his pocket as he got ready to stab him.

Kana looked to Lucius and gave a tiyn sigh. "Ryx can be a real bastardo can't he?" she murmured as she pulled a knife from her hair, hiding it in her sleave.
Sky gave a tiny sigh and moved over to Hades and Lucius, already holding the med kit that they'd left in there from last time. "well, unless you stop moving you won't be squat." he murmured and shook his head as his wings turned into a tattoo on his back.
Krystina gave a tiny frown as she looked at Lucius before she moved to Stand over by Sheik and Kana. "my guess, we'll have a couple playmates really soon...." she drawled, letting most emotion drain from her face and actions as she got ready for a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:44 am
Shayde held back a flinch as he leapt back some, crouching down into the position of a panther ready to pounce, in which he did. His hand grabbing ahold of the knife in his shoulder and ripping it through the back of his neck-shoulder area while allowing the knife to pierce his side.

Lucius shuddered slightly as he forced himself onto his back as a soft yellowish-brown glow emitted from Hades' hand. "Sorry... I'd rather not drown in blood though..."
"I stopped the inner body from bleeding. All I need you to do is keep his stomach bandaged and make sure that there's pressure keeping it from bleeding. It'll also make sure that should it reopen, it won't bleed as much," Hades murmured softly as he lightly touched Lucius' forehead.
"Yep. Basilisk will refrain earthbound and close combatives as Wataru takes advantage of long-distance and aerial attacks. Try them together, it's World War 3. Separate them, it's much easier than them fighting together, but it's still pretty difficult. Kana, take the hall back towards the front door. You'll meet Basilisk. I'm going to the rooftop to take on Wataru. Krystina, if either of the guys get past us, you and Hades have to take them down before they get to Watari. They might also take an interest in Skylar as a warning," Sheik muttered softly as his fingers lightly brushed against the sheaths on his thighs. "They might've married and had children, but their relations always ended with them being lovers."

Basilisk slipped in through the front door, glancing around warily. He waited quietly for a second before slowly making his way through the hall, taking glances into each of the rooms he passed only to stop in the living room, his fingers brushing the top of the couch. "Watari's been here alright... Why did he scare me so badly when he came to my door with wings as black as night?" he mumbled lightly.
Wataru hung from the roof, peeking into the windows as he did until he he stopped outside of Sheik's and Maso's room. "Basilisk... You helped me kill him once... Why couldn't you kill him when he came to you afterwards?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm
Ryxin blinked, a bit confused as to what happened. he smelled blood but...whose? ah who cares? he thought and bit into Shayde's shoulder, completely ignoring the warnings that echoed in his head about biting these guys.

Sky gave a slight frown and shook his head. "get going Kana." he mumbled and looked to Lucius. "atleast hold still for me?" he sighed and started to wrap the wound. "ryx certainly hasn't gotten any nicer...." he muttered to himself, a grimace on his face.
Kana frowned and dashed down the hall, muttering stuff under her breath about people always telling her to hurry. when she finally made it to where Sheik said Basilisk was she couldn't help but smirk at the sight of the guy. "so you're the guy?? huh.... somehow i expected something a bit more...." she drawled and pulled her knife out.
"this isn't going to end well... is it?" Krystina fowned and then gave a slight chuckle, having said the same thing last time someone had tried to attack them.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games