Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

ι ʙιᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛoɴɢuᴇ ιɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴀwᴋwᴀʀᴅ coɴvᴇʀsᴀᴛιoɴ

"Her name's Simi." Alex said and turned Simi in his arms so that she was facing Danielle. Naturally the little attention seeking cat purred happily and tried to nuzzle her head against Danielle's hand. Alex roll his eyes but stayed quiet. He was anxious for the boats to arrive and the conversation of houses was making him practically jump with excitement. With his mind starting to wander again his hair once again shifted, this time from blonde to bright red. I really need to learn to control that better. He thought sighing as he tried to change his hair back to it's normal color.

ι ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou oɴcᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ι'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ғoʀ ʏouʀ ɴoᴛιoɴs

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 pm
Ephendelum

User Image
User Image

xrunnin',
runnin' from those days

Rayne looked over at the boy who called himself Stanley, "I really hope I get into Gryffindor. " She couldn't help interrupting but she wanted to start a conversation with someone. So far she had been fairly quiet while listening to the others and now felt that she should at least put herself out there.

"Sorry for interrupting. I didn't mean to," the girl smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck.

xthere's another war inside me
i guess i've gone insane

User Image
First year ~ Unsorted

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Rechosia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 pm
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Ғїѓs† yєąѓ •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

A boy with silvery hair joined in the conversation, answering the question that the girl had posed with exactly what Danielle had been thinking. She smiled at the boy. "Yes, that's exactly right. My sister goes here. She's a fourth year now, and she has told me all about the school. You get sorted into your house based on your personality, and sometimes lineage. Of course, I heard that you do have some say in where you go. I haven't heard about the actual ceremony though. My sister refused to tell me about it because she wanted it to be a surprise.. I guess that means it must be special," she giggled lightly.

Turning her attention back towards Alex, she gently rubbed behind the cat's ears.
"Nice to meet you, Simi." She smiled as the cat nuzzled against her hand. Glancing up at Alex, she opened her mouth to say something further, but was stopped when his hair shifted to a bright red color, seeming to match the anxious look he held on his face and confirming what she thought she had seen minutes before. She gasped, her hand on Simi pausing its gentle strokes. "You...you're hair! It just...it just changed!" She really wasn't sure what to say. She had read about this, how some witches and wizards possessed extraordinary abilities. It hadn't occurred to her that attending a magic school, especially once as prestigious and well-known as Hogwarts, she would enounter these witches and wizards face-to-face. She instantly became enthralled, and wanted to know more.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 pm
The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

A slim girl stepped off the Hogwarts express, her long silver-blond hair falling around her face and shoulders, hanging in slight curls to her waist. Her face was half-buried in the top of the head of a china doll she tightly clutched in her arms. She peeked around, trying to make herself as invisible as possible. "Do you see them, Alice?" she asked the doll, her voice soft and muffled, her ice-blue eyes darting back and forth as she searched the crowd, staying against the train, hoping not to be noticed.

The girl's name was Cosette Prewitt, and she was looking for the two boys who had been her friends. She didn't really want to see them--not because she didn't like them, but because she was afraid. She hadn't been to Hogwarts since second year, since her family had gone with her father to Egypt, where he had been sent for work. For all she knew, they might have changed. Perhaps Charon and Dante had forgotten about her, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

Cosette sighed, trying to pull herself together. She needed to get to the carriages, right? She took a step forward, and was immediately buffeted by other students, forcing her back once more. Maybe she's wait a bit longer after all...

((Hello, again, everyone! Long time, no see! I hope this was alright?))

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
Unsorted- First Year

Teach ! ! us something please whether we be old and bald█████ or young with scabby
knees Our heads could use some fillng

User Image

Luke’s' attention was pulled away from the sky as more and more first years joined the growing group. Standing up he walked over towards where a rather big group of quite talkative students were. Adjusting his bag on his shoulder and switching his lollipop to the other cheek Luke spoke up "Ah, hello", a quite simple interjection by all means but befitting for Luke’s mood at the moment. Not wanting to seem rather rude Luke threw a smile in for good measure. He looked around at the different faces trying not to judge as his smile dissipated, they all seemed pretty nice for the most part though appearances could be deceiving he knew that all to well given the life he had lead up until he had gotten his acceptance letter. He sighed promised myself I wouldn't involve it he reminded himself before turning his mind back to the group. "Names Luke", he stated as he gave a genuine smile in their general direction.

If you ever wish for things that are in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm
jane Abigail doyle
User Image
By this time Jane was getting bored. It was unusual that no one was talking to her, everyone seemed to be getting along just fine but people almost seemed to be avoiding her. Jane sat on one of her suitcases and looked out on the huge crowd. Were there really this many wizards in the world. She looked at her owl pleadingly. "How are you taking this all..." she stopped. Jane realized she hadn't even thought of a name for her owl. She sighed again and plopped her head on her fist. Jane noticed it was starting to get a bit chilly even with her think robes.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

ι ʙιᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛoɴɢuᴇ ιɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴀwᴋwᴀʀᴅ coɴvᴇʀsᴀᴛιoɴ

Alex's face flushed red. He was unsure how to react to Danielle's enthusiastic response to his hair changing colors. He didn't think this ability of his was all that special."Uh yeah, I was born a metamorphmagus." That was all he really knew what to say. He had poor control over the sudden changes in his appearance especially when his mood changed. At the moment he was his usual calm, albeit anxious, self but the slightest annoyance could send him into a fit a anger. His personality liked to flip with every little thing that could be counted as annoying. "I can change any part of myself at will." Why he said this he wasn't sure. Alex was certain she knew what a metamorphmagus was. She seemed like a really smart witch so there was no need for him to tell her he could change his appearance. Simi meowed to get Danielle's attention so to get the attention off himself he held her out to Dani. "Would you like to hold her?"

ι ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou oɴcᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ι'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ғoʀ ʏouʀ ɴoᴛιoɴs

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 pm
Maiya Kajuji

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi's eyes blinked and her heart jumped slightly as she heard a murmer beside her. All the chatter and talk of the first years had turned into a dull hum as she had been reading and she paid it little attention (except for the voice of the woman, in case they were going to leave). Though this mutter had sounded much closer than the rest. Phi looked over her shoulder as once of her loose pig-tails brushed her neck. Behind her, without Phi noticing earlier, sat a dark hair girl. Another first year. They were starting to become quite distinguishable form the older students, who were not at all as awkward in their conversing.

Momentary, Phi had thought the fair girl had been talking to her, but it was in fact to her owl. Phi looked at the bird and smiled slightly. "You have a beautiful owl. Are you alright?" She added, her dark eyes now rising to the girl, noticing her panic air.

╚══════════════════╝

Pale Mist

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Oh what an interesting year this shall be
Oh what turbulent emotions: Slight excitement, looking for a challenge
The spirits that stand with me: My Dante

Stepping out of the train amidst the mass of people and steam that the engines let off a tall white figure paused briefly. He wasn't pale like some no he was literally white. The albino looked at the crowd, crimson eyes peering intensely through the silver rimmed glasses. The summer had been an interesting even for the 6th year Ravenclaw. Yes interesting was definitely the word for it. This was the second summer in a row that he had spent time in St. Mungo's but to him it was worth it. If it was for Dante, then Xenos would gladly spend all year there.

"Looks like it's time to begin. Are you ready love?" Xenos asked his voice soft and silky. The 16 year old had grown again over the summer and was closing in on 6' in height. Then again Dante had sprung up over the summer as well. Xenos had teased him a couple of times that it was due to their extracurricular activities to which he was promptly smacked by the red faced Slytherin. Still this year was going to prove trying for them both. The pair was still under watch not to mention Dante had O.W.L.s this year and Xenos was entering his last two years at Hogwarts. Looking at his dark haired love he smiled softly as he adjusted his glasses back up his nose.

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm
Pale Mist

jane Abigail doyle
User Image
Jane looked up when she heard a voice. she was a tad surprised someone was talking to her. "Oh, thank you" Jane said sticking her finger through the cage and petting the bird. "It'd be even better if she had a name" Jane muttered in her strong British accent. "I'm fine, just a little bored" She said reassuringly. Jane looked at the girl and her beautiful red hair. She had also wished I had red hair. "I really love your hair" She added.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

"As ready as I'll ever be"
Dante said as he stepped from the train and stood next to Xenos. His hand slid softly into Xenos' hand and he smiled at him. "At least I have you to help me" he joked when he looked at him. Dante could not explain the sheer happiness that was flowing through him. Nearly the entire vacation was spent with Xenos at his manor. Since the "incident" at his own home he and Rose had become semi permanent resident with the Da Vincis. He leaned up and gave him a light kiss on the cheek then turned to look at the crowd.

It seemed like it was going to be a busy year. So many first years were flooding the platform. He smiled when he caught sight of Charon and his little first year sister Daisy. Now that she was here he knew Charon would be alright. AT the moment he seemed occupied with the Gryffindor girl. His eyes continued to scan the crowed. Suddenly he saw someone he did not expect to see.

"Cosette" he spoke in a shoked but quieter tone. Only Xenos would have heard him. "Xenos, look Cosette is back. We should go welcome her " he said looking at his love. Even though Dante held his head higher now and had a feeling about him of nobility that he had lacked in previous years, his eyes still reflected that bit of childish excitement at the meeting of an old friend.

He turned and walked through the crowd, he kept his hand on Xenos' and pulled him gently along with him until he came upon the lovely Slytherin girl. "It has been a while Cosette" Dante said smiling at her.

Something seemed off about her but he would not pressure her now. perhaps later on.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
No fecking way
What writhes within me: Exictment, shocked, curious

Those entwined with me: Daisy, Levana....and Cosette?

Charon smile a little at how Levana spoke to his sister. It was strange to be talking so friendly with her still but hey he figured he'd get used to it eventually. Now he just had to figure out how Dante would react to him making friends with her. Dante's friendship meant more to him then anyone else's. "Yeah well you...." Charon started to speak but stopped. A figure getting off the train caught his attention. Pale blond hair like his own on a willowy figure of a girl. Were those blue eyes he saw? The china doll in her arm sealed it. It was her.

"Levana I have to go a moment. Watch Daisy for me till the call for her. Daisy be have don't worry. Levana's a nut ball but she's a good person. She'll take care of you. Bye!" Charon hugged his little sister giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before diving into the crowd. Fighting against the opposite flow of the crowd wasn't easy but he managed some how. Grumbling and promising injury in parseltongue as he wormed his way through he finally broke through the crowd. To his suprise Dante was already there along with Xenos. "Well I'll be damned I'm not losing my mind. Cosette you're back." Charon said a surprised but happy tone in his voice.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Ғїѓs† yєąѓ •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

A metamorphmagus, standing right in front of her. Danielle's eyes gleamed with curiousity, though she knew better than to press the issue. Alex seemed uncomfortable talking about what he was, and what he could do, so Danielle decided to leave the subject alone for the moment. Simi's needing meow served as a diversion from the direction that the conversation was headed in. Danielle returned to stroking the cat's soft fur, listening to the pleased purring and wishing that she had not left her own kitten, an egyptian mau named Sekhmet, on the train. She smiled when Alex held the cat out to her, allowing her to hold the purring Simi. "I would love to!" she exclaimed, taking Simi from the boy and cradling her in her arms like she would her own kitten. "I have a kitten, an egyptian mau. I'll let you meet her sometime," she grinned.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm
Maiya Kajuji

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi flushed furiously once more. This was twice now her hair had been compliment and her face had only just recovered from the last time. "Thank you." She burst out louder than she had intended (though still soft-spoken).
She clapped her book shut and with one hand was twirling her finger in her pig tail mindlessly looking down at the owl, feeling flustered. "Your hair looks like ebony."

Phi's eyes ventured up to the girl courageously, her face still competing with her hair for most red. "May I help you name her?"

╚══════════════════╝

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm
Pale Mist

jane Abigail doyle
User Image
Jane blushed slightly when her hair was mentioned and then extremely grateful for the offer to help naming the owl. "Be my guest" She said happily. "I'm just not good at naming I guess" She said still looking at the girls hair imaging how it would look on her.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games