Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy suddenly didn't feel like talking so much at the sight of Rian's very grim expression. She nodded and motioned for him to sit in one of the chairs in front of Kevin's desk, seating herself in the one beside him and turning to face him. "What's wrong, Rian? You look like you have bad news..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian ran a hand nervously through his hair and sighed as he sat down, avoiding Elizabeth's eyes. "Well... I think it would be better to start by telling you my... less depressing news. After Oscuro and I left you and Erin, he... Finally decided to tell me the truth about myself. I am not Rian de Carlo III, as I thought I was... I am like you, Elizabeth. Given to strangers as a mere child to be raised away from my real family. The de Carlos were merely actors... Very good ones... I am Rian Lee, older brother of Arietta Lee, and her intended... Well, of course nothing came of that. You and I, as well as Erin and I... We are very incompatible."

Rian chuckled reluctantly. "You should have seen Uncle's face... I don't think I've ever seen that shade of purple before... His grand plans for the three of us, shattered by Arietta's stubbornness and his own poor organizational skills." Rian made himself be quiet so that his sister could process the information.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy stared at Rian in shock for several minutes before grimacing in disgust. "Siblings? Oscuro wanted siblings to marry and become the rulers of the Angelics? Is he insane? Does he know what horrible birth defects that could lead to? What made him think any of us would be okay with it?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian smiled and shook his head. "Ah, Elizabeth, you are thinking of humans. We are most certainly not humans. Actually, the Angelics have always chosen their leaders this way. The second born child becomes the next ruler, as our father Chiaro Lee did. They marry the next born child of the opposite sex in their immediate family, which in our parents' case was Lilia Lee.

"The two intended are raised apart, so that they do not feel like true siblings... That's a fairly recent practice, though. It worked for our parents... Not so well for us. Oscuro was not only jealous that his brother had been born second, but also that any chance he had at winning Lilia was shattered because of her birthright. That is why Chiaro always tolerated his brother's... hard nature. He pitied him..." Rian shrugged. "Enough of our history... Obviously, our generation intends to create its own traditions." He bit his lip and looked away from Elizabeth. "The... main purpose of my visit here is of a much less pleasant nature... Elizabeth, have you had contact with Erin recently?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy shook her head. "Not recently, no. And stop calling me Elizabeth, please, Rian... It's Lizzy or nothing at all. I know Erin's in trouble, though... I overheard my girlfriend talking to her aunt about Erin and Erin's girlfriend Ash being badly hurt... I didn't catch any details. That's why I'm here, actually.... I thought to ask my girlfriend Harmony's uncle about the incident, but I've asked and he knows nothing yet. Also, Erin and Ash aren't here... And Harmony's uncle is busy patching up a team member of his that was apparently violently assaulted. It's all a big mess... But wait, how did you know something's wrong with Erin?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

"Oh... Mi scusi... Lizzy it is." Rian blushed and shrugged, still avoiding Lizzy's eyes. "I... I feel it when a family member is hurting or in danger... I feel it here." He touched his chest over his heart. "It is my dono... Beg, pardon, I still don't fully have the English language... My gift. Each Angelic has something supernatural they can do... This is mine. I can sense where my family members are, and I can sense when they are in peril..." His silver eyes grew troubled and he finally looked at Lizzy. "Erin, a few hours ago, was in the worst pain she has ever been in. Both physically and emotionally... I have never experienced such agony. I can only imagine in horror what caused it... I came here hoping you could tell me what happened to her. I am afraid to go to her, to tell you the truth... She does not like me."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy paled and shook her head. "I had no idea it was that serious. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, Rian... Tell you what. I'll go call Harmony, and ask her what's happening. I'm sure she knows... Then I can tell you more." Lizzy smiled and patted Rian's shoulder comfortingly, then stood and hurried out into the hall, leaning against the closed door of Kevin's office. She took out her phone and dialed Harmony, tapping her foot impatiently as it rang. 'Come on, love...'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony jumped when her phone rang, almost setting it on fire from nerves. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself and answered it. "H-hello? Lizzy? What? Ash asked me not to talk about it. Really. When she or Erin is conscious I can ask them. Brother? Oh, now I look like an a**. I can't talk about it." Harmony siad and figured that Lizzy should know, and would deal with whatever beatings Ash would give her when she told them later. "Okay, listen. You can't tell anyone. Not the shop guys. Not Uncle Kevin. Not Jorden. Not Aaron. Not even Old Man. Only Rian. Aunt Sirrah, myself, Kina, and Sakura know and that's it. Kaino came here and threatened Ash in front of Erin. He told.... He told her that... if she had sex with him... he would never touch Ash again. S-she agreed and he beat her then.... he r-raped her... She was injured so badly..... She couldn't stop him and Ash had to watch it all..... T-then he.... That ******** slime...... He raped Ash too... Aunt Sirrah patched them up and they are resting now. Ash would have had it easier... But she gave him a good headbutt and made him scream. Gods Lizzy, they look awful..... I have to go now. Kina is glaring at me again and I'm pretty sure I'm about to have some random ice sub-machine gun in my fa.... Oh how lovely.... An uzi again.... Lizzy, I have to go. I love you. Be safe. Bye." Harmony whispered and hung up, giving the cat demon a nasty look and returning to watching the girls.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy felt frozen at the horrible news. She said "I love you," rather woodenly and hung up, walking back into Kevin's office and sitting down next to Rian again. "She was... raped... She let a horrible man rape her to keep her girlfriend safe, and then the man turned right around and did the same thing to her girlfriend... That explains all the pain... Oh, Erin..." Lizzy put her head in her hands and sobbed for the girl she viewed as a sister.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian paled at the news and shook with anger, putting an arm gently around Lizzy's shoulder to comfort her. "Who is this bava that dared to lay his hand on my sister and her amante? I wish to find him and show him that he cannot do these things without consequence. A male who raises his hand against a lady is the lowest of all scum... He must be struck down."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy chuckled and shook her head, wiping her eyes. "No, I'm not going to tell you who he is. Rian... He'd kill you. He'd laugh and kill you slowly, just for fun. Just... Stay nearby. We might need you. I know, you could stay here! Hang out in the hospital for awhile. Just explain who you are to Kevin; I'm sure he'll show you around and let you hang out."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah finally made it home, making sure to announce herself as she came in so she wouldn't panic the girls. She knew Harmony, Kina, and Sakura were probably all on-edge. She entered the bedroom and smiled slightly at Harmony. "How are they?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony looked at her aunt from the edge of the bed and gave her a weary look. "They're breathing and alive. Both cry and whimper in their sleep, but they haven't woken up yet. I told Lizzy. She had Erin's brother with her and he knew something had happened. I think Erin's arm and Ash's wrists need to be rebandaged." She said and lifted the first aid kit that she had brought.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was awakened by a light tugging sensation on her arm. She moaned softly when she realized that every inch of her body hurt like hell. 'What... Why am I hurting so bad? ********... Did I fall off a cliff or something?' Suddenly the memories came rushing back and Erin opened her eyes with a sharp gasp. She relaxed somewhat when she saw Sirrah bandaging her arm, the image of the woman blurring as tears filled her eyes.

When Erin realized that Sirrah wasn't the only person in the room, she quickly hid her face in her pillow until she could keep her voice from shaking too badly. "Thank you for all this, S-Sirrah... But... Can I be alone with Ash? Please? I just... Need a few minutes." Erin kept her eyes on the wall as she spoke, her face flushed with shame. It had been bad enough for Sirrah to find her and Ash, but Harmony, Kina, and Sakura... There were too many witnesses to Erin's guilt for her liking.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah finished bandaging the girls and nodded, brushing back Erin's hair very gently. "Of course, sweetheart." Sirrah motioned gently to Harmony, Kina, and Sakura to leave the room. "We can protect them just as well in the hall as in here. Come on." Sirrah waited until they left the room and exited, closing the door behind her.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games