Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 pm

"4 minutes left, Sir" "Thanks, Richard" Jack saw the pirates falling back and he got read to strike then stopped and noticed Pete with something strapped to him "Oh no...." Jack's fighting spirit stopped and he backed off thenran to Januff and picked her up in his arms "Time to go were in the line of fire" he ran to Molly
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Molly heard what Jack said and looked at Pete and her eyes widened and her ears dropped in fear. She then quickly scooped up the boys and pushed herself to run with Jack away from the area.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Jack touched Molly and focused and the warped out and into the captain's with januff, Molly, Leo, and Omni" and just intime as there was a series of explosions and missiles and bullets flying about "Down get down"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Januff blinked when she was suddenly swept off her feet, staring over Jack's shoulder at the thing strapped to Pete. "J-Jack....what is that thing?" she was almost afraid to ask, based on how he and Molly were running. She forgot to scold him for not letting her use her own legs, and soon her answer was goven when a series of explosions went off. She threw herself to the floor, covering her ears at the sound, ear flat on her head and tail between her legs.

Sardonic Excitement

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Molly got down on the ground and covered the boys from harm as the weapons went off.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 pm

once the las explosion set off, they heard Petes loud bellowing laughter and his rather vulgar name calling to the pirates as they started pulling away their own ship greatly damaged "Molly, cover the kid's ears. Petes not much of a gentlemen" Jack got up and looked at all the bodies strewn about the boat "Jeez.... Overkill much, Pete"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Molly quickly covered the kids' ears but couldn't help but laugh at what Pete was saying. "Maybe I should wait a while before giving him money to pay for Omni being here." she told Jack.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 pm

"Heh" jack put his revolvers away "Well, its best if we wait here so he won't make up clean up the mess" he turned to the others "Well, intresting day so far eh?"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Januff stood when the explosions ceased, shaking herself all over. She looked at Jack a moment, then sighed, turning away. "Yes, and I haven't even eaten yet." she frowned at the splatters on her. "And I'll need to bathe too."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

"Oh yes, getting shot is always the highlight of my day." Molly said with a laugh and got up. She looked at Januff and smiled. "If you want you can borrow my clothes again and we'll wash your tribal clothes." she said.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Januff gave an odd smile. "Let's remove that bullet first, and then stitch you up. Find it odd if you will, but the smell of the dead and dying reminds me of home."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Jack turned to Januff "I'll go grab you sumthin to eat so you can eat sumthin after your shower then"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Molly raised an eyebrow but smiled and nodded. "Ok. I am getting a little light headed." she said and looked at her wound.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 pm

He started walking out of the Captain's Quarters "Jeez, and we haven't even landed yet" then he remembered he ad sumthin to say earlier but was interrupted "Oh yeah" as he walked down a few flights of steps

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 am

Little Omni was almost asleep throughout much of the action, and when it was all over he decided to go exploring. He wandered the many halls and many levels of the ship until he found Jack's bike. He scanned it and analyzed it's design properties before transforming into a copy of it, the exact same size and weight, with all the correct parts. He remained beside the original because he didn't want to scare his momma.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games