Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:34 pm
Kastel mutters a curse as she is blown into the air, and looks in the lizard mans direction. "It's him again..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Dez growled. "See what I mean?"

Demitri hissed ans he reloaded the gun. "Damn it...I missed...." He said and he jumped towards them  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 pm
"You didn't have to throw us into the air if you're going to just knock the net away in the first place.", Kastel responds as she glares at the giant lizard. "As for seeing what you mean, all I see is an over sized lizard who is starting to annoy me." The thief draws her gun and quickly aims at Demitri, firing a shot as she does so.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:00 pm
Evelin sighed and shook her head, "It seems to be getting more annoying by the minute." Eveline looked at Kastel and placed her hand on her shoulder, "I'm still hungry, I'm sure this gentleman right here can take care of lizard brains over there. Lets go get something to eat. Besides, it's better to fight with a full stomach as opposed to that of an empty one." She smiled and turned, heading into the town to go to any place that sold food. If Dez needed help, he could ask for it. Evelin was not about to get into a useless fight unless she was targeted directly or someone asked her for help. But if it was a friend like Kastel that was in trouble, she would certainly jump in.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:19 pm
Kastel hesitates for a brief moment, torn between her anger at the lizard for throwing a net at her and the need to stay with the first person who has actually tried being friends with her in years. With a muttered curse, she fires another shot at the lizard before trying to catch up with Evelin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:29 pm
When she did catch up, Evelin muttered, "Be sure to stay alert, either they'll be too busy fighting each other, or the Lizard will try attacking while our backs are turned. If so, lets beat the creepy beast quickly so we can eat, I'm seriously starving now." She glanced at the girl and smiled warmly.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Kastel sighs as she glances around for a place to eat. "If it tries to trap me, it's not gonna like the consequences..." Kastel checks their surroundings and, once she see's that they were alone, quickly loads two bullets into her gun to replace the ones she had fired and puts it back into its holster. "See any anywhere to eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 pm
"Funny, do you do stand-up in addition to being a total b*tch too?" Seth asked sarcastically and fired at what he was positive was a fake Allison, and if he was wrong, well he could always bring her back to life.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:20 am
It was a fake Allison, though the one Helen was hiding behind was watching her for a moment. The bullet passed through her, but the illusion didn't fade. All five Allison's made their move in syncronization, swinging their scythe as it sliced in half and moved like a boomerange towards Helen as the dark crecent shaped weapons went for her, of course only one was real. After she pulled that move, she worked on her darkness technique again, as the area on the roof top began to slowly get dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Helen reacted quickly, charging her gun with light and firing at the ground to propell herself upword.

"You're rude." She said while up in the air. Quickly she fired three shots at Seth and one at each of the Allisons.

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:17 am
Seth dove to the side, taking a bullet in the leg while he fired up at Helen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:47 am
Helen, unable to dodge in mid-air, pulled her limbs into herself to make for a smaller target, but the bullet still scraped across her face. Her nose was filled with the smell of the gun powder and she felt the bleeding before the sting.

She landed and raised her gun again at Seth and fired.

Raining Eri

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:39 am
(*peeks in* hi everyone *is embaressed* sorry about the disappearance Rp'ing just died with me for a bit, i hope i can still rp here?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:00 am
((I don't see why not, though I waiting for either Rin or Voodoo to respond to me... So how's life?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:12 pm
((Good but busy T^T, *sigh* one of many reasons why i haven't been able to look in here, the other being rp'ing has died with me right now v.v. but i'll try to get back into it smile ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games