Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 am

"Ugh..." Zil fell to his knees, the world spinning all around him as Fanny's words echoed in his mind when she 'ordered' him to wear a bulletproof vest whenever he went out whether or not people knew he was the rebel leader. As he did fall though, he fired at Jay in retaliation although the bullet only scraped them man since Zil's consciousness was near slipping. "F-Fanny... Be safe..." He muttered before he collapsed on the ground before promptly being dragged away by empire soldiers. Once some forces from the secret police arrived though, the battle was near lost and the rebels were forced to retreat, even having lost sight of their 'beloved' leader.

Fanny walked backwards when she heard noises above. Then she heard the prominent shot of a gun very near, no, above her and she quietly made her way away from the manhole to hide. When there was no noise however, she stepped back up to the ladder and tried nudging the manhole cover. This time, she was able to open it although she found nothing in sight. No soldiers, no rebels... Just an empty wasteland. She hastily ran back to headquarters, looking for Zil since he couldn't be contacted via communicator. She shook with worry.

Monica raised an eyebrow and replied to Damien, "Funny you should ask. I was listening to Lianne's speech. I'm anxious to hear the rebuttal of our glorious absolute leader" She continued, "But that's not the matter that kept me busy. It's the border war. I already sent some forces. It should be over soon" She sighed, "And I hear a certain someone has shown himself in said battle" She referenced Dustin being there but as mentioning his name will bring about punishment, she tried to mention it as subtly as she could. "But I believe Jay has things under control" She picked up her utensils and began to eat daintily what was on her plate. She did not, however, reply to what was said about the uniform.

((OOC: Ouch! That was harsh! You shot Zil! YOU SHOT ZIL! *protective RPer mode* You shot my baby! How dare you???
@Lolly: Thanks for the clarification
@Eternal: LOL ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:20 pm
((I think Jay's going to have fun torturing Zil.))

"s**t!!" Dustin swore as they had to pull out and Zil got captured. For now he had to fill in as leader. They had to regroup and figure something out or things wouldn't turn out well for Helmshire. For a while it seemed like the country was getting back land that had been occupied by Diethelmian forces but it seemed now that the Empire was getting stronger.

"Well I shall make that speech soon, however I would like to finish my meal first" the Absolute Leader said. Once he was done, he wiped his mouth with a napkin and ordered desert to be held off. He ordered Jian and a couple of other generals to follow him out to his usual speech location. The kids would have to wait in the dining hall.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:29 pm
Jian stood up and looked at the kids quickly for a moment before following Damien out the door.

The twins squirmed a little in the chair as people started to turn and take a better look at the kids while the Absolute Leader wasn't there to notice. They hoped the speech would go over quickly so that people would stop looking at them oddly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:34 pm
Damien went out to the podium and turned on the microphone. "Attention all citizens of Diethelm. This is a broadcast from your Absolute Leader. Pause what you are doing and listen. I have an announcement that I must make" he spoke. He then paused for a couple minutes to allow people to congregate around the usual spots or stop what they were doing at where they were to turn on the TV or radio.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Fanny nearly tripped a couple of times, hurrying back to the headquarters, tears forming in her eyes. Where's Zil? Why won't he answer? Meanwhile, she put her earpiece in place and began contacting the prince via his private communicator. She wasn't supposed to know that line existed but one day, she memorized his line number when Zil left her in his room. She knew it would be useful someday. "Hello? Hello! Swan. Are you there? Has blood fox contacted you? I'm worried about him. Can you please tell the spies to look?" She was nearing the headquarters already, dead tired from all that running. Why had no one come? She wondered. There was definitely something strange going on.

"Very well then. As you wish." Monica followed Damien out of the dining hall as well. She chuckled, looking at him, seeing as her 'investments' paid off and that Diethelm was being run the way she originally intended without much effort on her part.

Kyrell answered his communicator, surprised that it was Fanny on the other end. It was strange since not many people knew he had a communicator. He only recognized the shrill girl's voice at the other end to be hers. He shook his head. He got himself into trouble again. I'm sure! He thought before sighing, admitting to himself that the rebellion run by Zil was a major aspect in the fight against the empire. Unfortunately, he was under house arrest. The line hung up as Fanny headed closer back to HQ so Kyrell couldn't help but think of what he could do while so heavily guarded.

((OOC: Unfortunately, Monica will have a hand in it as well. ****, you b***!! ***** **** censored ******* How dare you?! You're my character. You answer to me!! D:< ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm
Mikhael's attention almost immediately shot to the sound of a pistol nearby. then, his expression dropped. he stared blankly ahead, watching Zil go down. he started forward, panicked, but quickly stopped himself, seeing the secret police force incoming. "s**t..." he mumbled to himself, before beginning to retreat with the surviving rebels. instinctively he switched on his comm unit, and had it searching for any sort of transmissions. He turned his head, spotting Dustin a few yards away, as they moved. he closed the distance a bit, and spoke, an unplanned hint of venom behind his words. "well... looks like you're in charge..." he paused, as if letting it sink in, himself. he disliked anyone being in charge of him, but in the time he'd been in the rebels, he'd come to trust ZIl, at least as a rebel leader. Dustin, however... not so much. he exhaled, sounding defeated, before speaking silently. "what do we do now...?" to anyone who knew 'Mantis' even for a few days, this statement was way out of character. WAY out of character..  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm
Shadow yawned and started to wake when she heard the service announcement. 'What's going on?' She thought as she started to sit up.

The twins jumped when they heard the Dictator's voice over the intercom, and looked around.

Jian stood by Damien's side as he made the announcement.

((Skip to end of announcement?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Monica sat nearby, watching Damien do his speech. It was prolific as usual. No wonder people flocked to his side during his 'campaign'.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:35 pm
Dustin had to gather his thoughts. "We lay low and regroup. We've been scattered and have to get back together. We then need to come up with a plan of retaliation" the rebel leader spoke. He was worried about Zil. He knew that the Diethelmian's would do horrible things to him. "Well also need to find out where they'll be taking Zil and break him out. They don't know he's the rebel leader so that should spare him some pain. However if we don't act fast then we may never see him again. I think you're well aware that most rebels that are caught by Diethelm don't make it. Zil is strong. It will take a while for them to torture information out of him, however even he is not indestructible" the elder Blackrose stated. He lost many rebel companions while fighting Diethelm and they were never heard of again.

"My fellow Diethelmians, it has come to my attention that our enemies are trying harder then ever to destroy us. I have been informed that the Grand Priestess of Mt. Angelo Holy City has recently made an announcement that she will support Helmshire in trying to crush us as a nation and a people. She uses words of venom and deludes the masses by convincing them that they have divine power on their side, so that they will be protected. Well, my people. Let them know that the most powerful being here is your Absolute Leader and I will make sure that you, my people are protected. It shall be our enemies that will be crushed. They are afraid of us! See how they require the need of some invisible being to protect them. It is all folly and lies! My people, my friends, my brothers and sisters following me on the path for a brighter future for this country, you don't pray. You do! You don't ask for some high spirit to do something for you, you do it yourself. Why? Because you are strong! If you know of anyone who is trying to poison the unity of this great nation with their venomous words, you must make sure that they are punished. You are smart, my Diethelmian people. Do not be fooled by the brainwashing that is religion. It is a foolish man's excuse, a dumb man's reasoning, and a corrupt man's abuse. The Helmshirish, well not only them, but most of the world falls prey to this nonsense. This is why we are more advanced. People of Diethelm, we will not be held back because of fear of a being that does not exist. The only powerful being here to fear is me! However, I love you my Diethelmian people and I will protect you. It is my enemies...your enemies...OUR enemies who should fear me...and you as well. We are a force that cannot be stopped! Together, our Empire will be a force that no one will be able to match up to. We will trample the weaker races beneath our feet! We will tear down their false idols! We will show the world why the Diethelmian race is superior. Onward, Diethelmians! Onward to victory!!" Damien spoke. At the end he shoved a fist into the air and was greeted by a mass of cheering and hailing. His last speech, 'onward, Diethelmians' was the title of a well known government oriented song that was played frequently during Patriotic Moments.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm
"Really?" Shadow asked with irritation, hearing the loudspeaker from her room. "Shut the f*** up." She muttered, putting a pillow over her head while trying to go back to sleep.

((Sorry. Just had to put it.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 pm
People began to cheer on the streets, and the broadcast was turned off at the end of the song. As soon as it all was clear, Jian turned back to Damien. "Shall we head back for desert, Glorious Absolute Leader?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:41 am

Zil was being dragged to his cell. Still, he managed to mutter in his dreamlike, faint consciousness, "W-Where am I? Where are you taking me... Fanny? Are you there? ... My breath smells of alcohol..." before he stopped, faintly hearing Damien's speech playing the background. He muttered once again, "Absolute leader, my @$$" before passing out once again.

Fanny then panted and stopped to sit at the roots of a large tree. she began to locate Dustin's communicator and contacted it, glad to hear that there was a signal. She began, "Creampuff.... here. Location: 22 45 58 East... of Hades. Closing in... towards ...the nest. Any sign of ...Blood Fox?" She panted a little more, running her fingers through her hair before continuing, "Requesting coordinates. Over." She waited for Damien's reply as she rested by the tree, almost in tears and confused about the happenings.

Monica started to head back with Jian and Damien, "Well done. As expected of our prolific absolute leader" Monica said softly with a faint clap. He was given a standing ovation by those that came to the speech itself. This proved very good news propaganda-wise, indeed.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 am
(( i am worried about aya on a number of levels now o-o; -backs away slowly- and as for jay >.>; .......i don't know if i will -threatend by the character- TT.TT.......yeh he will...-hides from aya- ))

Jay grind maliciously as he lent against the cell door, peering in, he supposed, at a fairly high in the chain reble.
"who knew santa loved me so much huh" Jay pulled the hand from his arm that had been firmly wrapped around the graze wound.
"get him cleaned up and make sure theres no way he can....wriggle out of what i have planned..." turning from the cell Jay laughed manicaly before hedding off towards his office to fix his arm up.

Saiyu crumppled up the empty paper bag that had once countained double figuers worth of pastery and chucked it into the nearest trash before shouldering her back pack once more and headding off towards her target.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:23 pm
Dustin heard Fanny contacting him and reluctantly answered. "Silver wolf here. Blood fox has been poached by hunters" he replied. Fanny would know that he meant Zil was captured. He then sighed. This was not turning out well at all.

"Of course. We don't want it to get all soggy" Damien said to Jian. He then turned to Monica. "Thank you. Of course, it always is. It's coming from me, after all" the Absolute Leader chuckled. He went back into the room and sat down. He then allowed the desert to be brought out. Some of the generals in the room had been talking to each other but fell silent as soon as their leader entered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 am
((Oh, Aya's fine. This is just her being normal. lolz))

The twins smiled with joy as Damien re-entered the room. It was more for the fact that the stares talking and awkward stares had stopped then the speech, but as far as everyone knew, Damien's speech was the reason for their enthusiasm.

Jian walked behind Damien as they entered the room, and whispered into Damien's ear. "It looks like two little somethings are glad to see you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games