Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((What, should I quote you from now on? XD ))

"Okay, now I may not be a psychiatrist, but holding this back from them isn't going to help, if anything it'll make things harder on you and the rest of us as a group." Jenos said simply. "If I may make a suggestion: why don't we, you and I, go and confront your parents about your powers and your presence on the team and try and show them that you can take care of yourself and assure them that you'll be fine." Jenos offered. He knew that there needed to be trust in a team. He grew up in a circus, there was no way they could do acrobatics if one of the trapeze artists had to run off every time they saw someone they wanted to hide from, especially if it was during a performance.

((I think Jenos will end up trying to solve everyone's emotional issues throughout this entire RP. XD ))

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:25 pm

(Lol no worries Fiyah, a tarot reader tends to have that affect XD I have a deck myself and people lovvve to ask me s**t so I can solve their inner problems)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alexandra took off her uniform and apron as she changed back to her usual attire. She even had her lab coat on yet the back of it still had blood from that man who was covered in it earlier. Though..the stains were really dark now. How I'll get these stains out I have no idea.. She thought with a sigh, throwing on the coat anyways. "Seeya this weekend~" She said to the others as she started to head out the door. She almost forgot she was suppose to leave with him as she bumps into hi. "Oh bother, I do apologize." She says holding her purse to the side as she moved away fr, him. It was clear in the cafe she was more comfortable with the atmosphere as now she was more timid. "How long do you instead to be the bodyguard?" She asks, now just curious as she stood there.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm

((Nah, I just need to pay more attention. XD))

"And what if they still don't want me to fight?" Star asked. "I can't just leave the Titans and when they know I'm a member they'll be giving the rest of the group Hell about it."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 pm

((I find it funny that Cryogon's been forgotten about again. XD))

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Someone's always going to be giving the Titans hell," Rowena said. She'd decided it was immature of her to keep locking herself in her room every time something went wrong. And what kind of a leader did that make her? After all, wasn't she supposed to set an example for the others? She'd come down to find the others and had happened to see Star and Jenos talking. "It's our job to work through it." She sighed, realizing the truth of what she'd just said and took the comm link from her belt. "Ghost, Cryogon. Come down to the kitchen please." She looked around and frowned beneath her hood. "Actually, no, meet me in the monitor room." She looked back at Jenos and Star. "You guys coming?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm

((Cryogon's still in the training room, by the way.))

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm

((Hummmm... Should I have Alice cause some (slightly) murderous mischief now or later?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Salvador chewed on the toothpick for a while longer before spitting out. Alex came back in a bloodstained lab coat. This intrigued Salvador as he now knew things were very serious. Alex then suddenly bumped into Sal. She apparently forgot she was suppose to go home with him. "Whoa there, senorita. Remember who's your ride home tonight." He said looking down at the dainty scientist. Alex then asked exactly how long Salvador was going to be her bodyguard. Sal put his helmet on and opened the cafe door for her before flipping his visor up. "I have no idea, Ms. Nevermore."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm

((I know, but it's easier to use the comm links than to have Snow send out her soul-self to two different places. Besides, she doesn't know that.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm

((Okay. That makes more sense.))

Cryogon sighed. Even if he didn't feel like a member of the team, he still figured he would go and listen to what Snow had to say. He trudged slowly to the monitor room, taking about 10 minutes to get there.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm

"It's fine now. Alice is a weird character, but I think she will be fine." He said and hugged back. "So, what do you wanna do? It's just the two of us?" He asked her, just giving her a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm

((Why do people keep ignoring my questions..?))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Ghost herded the muffled comm-link and gave a good bye to the man before driving off slipping on his mask when he came to the tower and moved up to the monitor room only in his mask and street cloths witch seemed an odd contrast.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 pm

(Minnta, you can have Alice encounter Salvador. It'd be brief though. Like a chase scene or something.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:59 pm

((Who would be chasing who? And I was thinking of having her do something to try and get Ghost to come to her or something, since she was deprived of her kill in their last fight))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games