Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:05 pm

The man raised a eyebrow to Grimm. "My someone is impatient. Very well..,I just wanted to see the students I'd be teaching on my first day here next period is all...."He said as he slid his hands into his pockets. "hmm....not too impressive. I'll whip them into shape." He said before turning. "Alright...I look forward to teaching some of you." he said as he chuckled and walked away.

Kuzan shivered. "That stare....." He said as he shoke his head. "Just like my father...." He sighed as his body began to become cold again
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:25 pm

"Fantastic." Grimm said with a small smile, the idea of the students having a horrible class in which the teacher was always on them seemed like a wonderful idea to Grimm, who preferred to sit back and give them something to occupy themselves with, threatening to fail them if they didn't go with it, and a failure had no place at the academy.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 pm

"ugh, grimm again?" janelle whined." i dont suppose you'll let me skip his class, will you?" she asked, putting on a puppy-dog pout.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Scott shrugged in his armor. The class agenda showed up on the visor. "Dissection." Scott was more of a computers person. "I don't mind. I was going to skip it so I could repair the gym."

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:46 am

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle did as Hex suggested and held her breath as long as she could. She worked quickly to try and get the job finished before having to breath again.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana did the same, working around Arielle and gingerly taking out the demon fish's brain. Then she waved Grimm over. "Yo, Grimm! We're finished over here! Complete brain and all!"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Grimm got out of his seat to examine the dissection and the brain. "Good Job, you both have A's now." Grimm said mildly as he took the brain and put it into a jar of clear fluid, planning on preserving it so he could watch it float around, like some kind of gruesome lava lamp.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Kuzan looked at the creature on his dissecting tray. "ugh...." He said as he put on some goggles. "Since that other kid is gone I"m doing this myself...." He said as his hand turned into ice claws and he began to cut open the creature.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:39 pm

"So now we get to sit around and wait for class to end.", Arielle mutters as she cleans their area up.

-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana helped clean up their lab area, then leaned back in her chair. "Yeah. Hey, at least we finished."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:49 pm

((I suddenly feel like having Arielle start calling Katriana 'Lucky' for some reason...))

Arielle nods in agreement as she stretches a bit. She then takes the opportunity to look around at their classmates and see who ended up working with who.

-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Kuzan got an idea. "He never said I couldn't do this...." He stood the creature up and toke a deep breath before breathing frozen artic breath on the creature freezing it's body. Once frozen using his pointer fingers he rapidly jabbed the creature breaking off it's body until he held the frozen brain in his hand. "Hey Grimm. "Here's your brain..."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:40 pm

((Lol. Do it, Minnta! It'll give me something fun to react to!))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:14 am

Arielle watched Kuzan, slightly impressed with how he completed the assignment though she hid it well. Finding nothing else of interest, she returns her attention to Katriana. "Hey Lucky, why did you decide to come to the H.I.V.E.?"

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:43 am

"I'm not going to say this often, but I'm genuinely impressed, A+ Kuzan." Grimm said, catching the brain in the jar before having to grimace. I can't believe saying that made me throw up in my mouth a little. Grimm said, going back to his coffee, he needed something to wash down the taste of vomit and genuine praise for a student.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games