Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 pm
Live streaming for an hour or so.

https://join.me/810-860-539  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Today was pretty much all about designing the facets of the crystal sword to try and make it look interesting while also trying not to overdo it and make so many facets that it'll take forever.

User Image

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 pm
It took me a while to roll into it, but I'm satisfied with the way the crystals are coming along now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:29 am
I don't even know what day it is anymore.

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:45 pm
The sword is done now. My last major concern is the wings, but if I can manage to make them look nice everything else should fall into place.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:54 am
Dude, I want to lick that sword. (Sounds so wrong. stressed )  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm
The sword's interesting. It looks like ice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Vent art for an unjust banning on one of my art apps. Some troll complained about nudity from an artist when it was done tastefully and as a gift for someone else. cat_stressed

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 pm
BOOBIES!! scream

To be honest, that's actually why I ended up making a tumblr account. Tasteful or not tasteful, they'll allow it and there isn't s**t that uptight losers who've never seen a d**k or pair of breasts before can do about it.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:05 am
User Image

It's like this every time I encounter something that completely baffles me. I lose all my confidence and want to give up. I have no idea how feathers are constructed. I've been going over to my parents place and messing around with their bird to try and get some theories to get me at least started in the right direction, but I'm coming up with nothing that would result in a feather rendered to my standards. So I've avoided drawing anything even after I've recovered enough to sit at my computer again. Until now. I'm forcing myself to work through the problem by rendering single feathers until I get a method I like. This is going to take a while. emotion_facepalm  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 am
Ganbare!

Wow, I've seen a lot worse things on the internet, it's really lame you got reported for that BS. Maybe it was an overly concerned parent lookin' over their kid's shoulder? XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 pm
Ahaha. It wasn't me that got reported, even after defiling Kaori's image as a child character. It was someone who's art I liked so I was a bit upset when they got temporarily banned and I've been wanting to draw more nudity so it all worked out in a weird sort of way.

Though getting sick has had it's benefits. I'm finally getting the time to watch all the anime I've been meaning to for the Spring season. After watching Nyarko-san I'm feeling like there isn't much left in the world that hasn't been personified as an anime girl now. Enjoying the subtle innuendo that occasional happens in the show. By subtle I mean completely overt and happens every few minutes.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:50 pm
Hahaha, huh.

Man, you're like the fifth+ person I've spoken to who's sick right now. Nyarko-san? Hmm... I've never heard of it. ...then again, I've been mostly reading fluffy manga lately, so yeah. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 pm
I was sick with kidney stones. Had a couple days that were less than fun. Nyarko-san is only really interesting when they get into the Cthulhu mythology the characters are based on. Nyarko is one of the thousand avatars of Nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos. Much less menacing in the form of a girl, but disturbing in some ways because I know what some of her other avatars look like even though her personality is quite endearing.

Practicing my guys for no reason.

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 pm
I'll use this to remind myself not to draw guys anymore.

User Image  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces