Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 pm
[~kay..]

Kyle easily avoided the Phoenix hurling towards him. He looked at his opponents and sighed "All of you then huh?" he mutted to himself. He looked up, the dark clouds were still raging, he grinned, suddenly the clouds started to strike around him and the heroes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:16 pm
Feng huffed he looked up and laughed. "Weather huh." He sad as his wings turned into hands and fire began to gather in them. "Solar....flare!" He launched the red orb into the clouds and soona bright light filled the sky as the orb began expanding trying to scatter the clouds  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 pm
Using Feng as a distraction for the moment Brink rushed across the ground toward them. With him focusing the boys gaze the hero could get closer to him. The gravity hilding brink lessened as his pace increased. Getting close to them Brink focused condensing his gravity field as he centered it on the area Kyle was standing in increasing the gravity to five times the normal. "That should hold ya" he muttered as he looked to Feng.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:10 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer had returned to human form and had just finished casting her lightning resistance spell on herself and Clyde, watching the other two fighting Sparky as she did. She trots towards the fight, muttering a quick spell that started blowing the clouds apart.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

With his team mates keeping the human lighting bolt busy, Blink was helping innocent civilians escape to safety. At first they were hesitant, what with their savior being a creepy white cyborg ninja, but they soon became compliant when the Leaguer revealed that he was apart of the Justice League. When Blink finished helping, he decided to join the fight, hoping to help in anyway he could. Seeing as how their enemy was able utilize electricity, however, was daunting. Just then, Feng, the fire user of the League decided to join. "Fire and lightning. That won't cause any more trouble." Blink muttered sarcastically as he approached the fray

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Crow looked at her with bewilderment "What do you want he can turn see though."

Ghost gave a laugh at that "Your excuse could have worked if I was cloaked for that."  

Xistund

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:08 pm
Datascape leaned against a nearby building, near one of her lighting rods to keep her safe, and just watched the fight. Her job was done, they shouldn't need her help anymore. They were the Justice League after all, they should be able to take care of this one boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm
Feng smirked. "Nice brink." He said as the bird transformed into it's human form. "Kids are so troublesome...." He said crossing his arms huffing. "Who is he?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 pm

"That's Sparky. He and ghosty girl were causing trouble earlier.", Dreamer responds to Feng as she stop a bit away from the three males. She wasn't much of a close range fighter.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 pm
[~jeez guys I leave for a while and Kyle gets obliterated... emotion_8c ]

Kyle felt his legs buckle and he fell to his knees, this time he couldn't pull himself up "damnit..." he said, he didn't want to submit defeat but this was it for him. "alright you got me" he said with a chuckle, the electricity kept building up around him, he grunted feeling a small amount of pain from the charge he was producing "...so what are you going to do with me?" hearse curiously.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 am
Feng smirked as he showed kyle his hand and it burst into flames. "Maybe we should burn him...teach him a lesson." He muttered seriously. "This is no game kid." He said coldly his eyes full of intent on burning this child alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:47 am
(Not so much obliterated as given a chance to get a good hit on two of the league when they get close.)
"Enough feng" Brink said zeroing out the gravity around him while keeping the gravity on Kyle. Moving closer Brink kneeled down infront of the boy as he looked him over a few times. "Your going to be put in prison to put it simply. Unlike this one we don't like to kill if we can keep from it" he said motioning to Feng. "Lets get this one taken away" Brink called looking around for the hacker for a moment to get her to use her powers to make a pair of rubber cuffs.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:49 am
Kyle chuckled "of course..." suddenly the electricity around Kyle started acting erratic, bolts of lightning started blasting off him. Kyle couldn't stop himself, he screamed from the intense pain he was feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:21 am
Feng growled as he transformed into a phoenix and pushed Brink away and pinned the boy down to the ground and wrapped his large wings around Kyle taking the bolts. He clenched his teeth as the bolts blasted him and the wounds healed thanks to his fire. "I'm grounding this kid!" He looked over and saw a metal pole sticking out of the ground. "Heat vent!" He called as heat launched the pole out of the ground towards Feng. He caught it in his beak and spun it before going to stab kyle in the hand pinning it to the ground trying to ground him and send the lightning into the ground.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 am

"Get off him, Birdy!", Dreamer snaps, running over. She begins muttering a new spell and the ground below the boy and Feng begins to shift, bits of it making its way between Feng's wings and around the boys wrists and ankles.

-Edgar Allan Poe

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games