Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Bianca, having watched Kaistern head to his study, saw her chance for an 'all out attack'. She immediately changed into something highly inappropriate and provocative before sneaking her way in, her intentions clear. If he bitched about where she was, Bianca could easilly claim she was lost. For now, though, she approached him from behind and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked with seemingly childlike curiousity.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Kaistern froze instantly. This was one of those off-limits places he'd mentioned earlier. "About to review some very important matters that you are not to see." he said rubbing the bridge of his nose with a sigh before turning around to face her. "Is there something I can do for you, Bianca?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 pm

"Can you tell me where I'm at?" she asked, feigning a look of confusion and frustration as she positioned herself to where she was 'accidentally' showing off the many curves and assets of her body. Mainly her barely covered breasts. "I'm sorry for being a bother..." The tone of her voice, look on her face, and everything displayed seemed to scream 'ravish me now'.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 am

"You're in my personal study where only the highest members of the court may enter unless given my express permission while I accompany them." Kaistern said managing to ignore her feminine wiles for now as he took her shoulders, turned her around, and began pushing her toward the door.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 am

{Okai...I've got a bit of block. Shall I have her just completely disregard his being royalty and try to jump him on the spot?}
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 am

((Get more and more stubborn and flirty, maybe play the 'I'm lonely' card or something until Kaistern flips his s**t?))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 am

Bianca positioned her feet to where she'd be harder to push along, pouting at Kaistern for his insistance on ridding himself of her so soon. "With big sister sick, it must be awfully lonely in here, with only heavy papers and stuffy throat-slitters to keep you company." This would have sounded worse were it not for the fact that 'throat-slitter' actually was a euphemism for politically inclined individuals - especially those that tried to schmooze up to a king or queen. (Most species had one huge similarity when it came to their governments - they were all deadly decadent courts.) "Do you mind if I stay with you? Even if only for a little while? I promise I won't be a bother." Bullshit.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 am

Kaistern gave a frustrated sigh before turning to head for his desk. "Just...don't touch anything..." he said starting to shuffle through papers and reports.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 am

After a little while of just sitting around quietly, being ignored in favor of paper, Bianca got frustrated and began putting the moves on Kaistern once more. She talked with him when she could get away with it, her dialogue becoming more blatantly obscene as time went on. Eventually, she stopped and asked, "Do I look like my sister?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:03 pm

"I suppose so, at least somewhat." Kaistern said glancing up at her from behind his papers, a quill in one hand. "Assuming you ignore the completely different hair style and color."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Bianca found herself grinning once more, Kaistern having said exactly what she hoped for. (Er...close enough. A simple 'yes' was enough to satisfy her.) Without warning she approached, her lips barely inches from his. "Poor sister is so weak and fragile right now, isn't she? It must be tough to withhold yourself..." Anyone could see where she was going with this, unfortunately.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Kaistern looked startled, jerking his head back in surprise. He had to admit, for a split second of her golden locks only visible in his peripheral vision, she really did look like Ophelia. "...I don't know what you're implying, but I'll have none of it." he said quickly turning away from her before he started blushing. He was really starting to rethink all of Ophelia's warnings.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 pm

"Don't play dumb with me, Kaistern. That look on your face says it all. That look of loneliness, that deep seated feeling of desire." She took on a far more seductive tone than before, a sultry look beginning to form on her pretty face. "You must be so tired of suppressing yourself. Let's relax and have a little fun. You can even pretend that I'm her if you'd like." Ophelia and Bianca were both lustful women with a past of promiscuity. Nevertheless, it was quite clear which of them was more depraved than the other.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 pm

"...Pretend that you're....?" At first glance, Kaistern really seemed to be thinking it over. But his expression wasn't one of consideration, but instead the appalling thought that she really believed he'd go for it. It also showed that perhaps his mind wasn't as healed as they'd initially thought. "Ophelia was right." he said as he calmly set his papers back on his desk and stood up before b***h slapping her to the floor. "You really are a filthy little whore, aren't you? Are you glad your sweet sister has fallen ill? Are you hoping to weasel your way onto the throne, is that it?" he said glaring down at the woman.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Bianca held her cheek in utter shock, and for the faintest moment, showed a glimme of fear. Perhaps against her better instinct, Bianca decided to let loose a little more about Ophelia than what one would like to hear. (It was clearly biased, exaggerated, and stretched far beyond what could be called a truth, but still.) "I'm the filthy whore? My sister the sweet one? Clearly she hasn't told you just how depraved she really is." She held a dull and expressionless look on her face as she went on to say, "Ophelia's slept with more people than I ever will. Not only that, but she doesn't care who she sleeps with. Men, women, the young, the old, those goblin things...she's done it all." Envy really was a wicked sin, wasn't it? "I'm only following in sister dearest's footsteps." An irresponsible brat with a filthy mouth. How original and new.

{*inserts a less retarded post here*}
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games