Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:54 pm

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Getting in the Medical bay Brink was rather relieved that his son was no where to be found within it. Exhaling slowly he let the pain hit him finally fully as he nearly dropped to a knee. With focus only he was able to push the pain he was feeling out of his mind but that only worked for while he kept himself focused. "Good thing the medical things here are so high tech" he muttered walking over to one of the consoles and typing in what was wrong with him before walking over to lay on the bed to let the machine do it's work.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Kaya nodded her head. "Yes yes...He's nothing compared to my father when he's upset." she said looking to him. "Have you ever seen a hot headed phoenix burn down a 50 foot building? Not fun to clean up." she said smiling

Kuzan smirked as the attacks landed and her transformed into snow to cushion the blows. "Still weak as ever, my dear...." He said as snow whirled around the two. Creating a frosty barrier separating the two form the others for the most part.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 pm

"Did you really have to trash talk him like that? I saw him about pop a blood vessel after what you said." Lewis said, that was just a brutal sight, he wondered what Brink was like when he was super pissed and unwilling or unable to control himself. That was something Lewis really didn't want to see.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 pm

“If you know the enemy and know yourself,
Then you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy,
For every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.”

"And you're still as annoying as ever.", Morrigan responds, sounding somewhat irritable. She eyes the snow and ice warily, sheathing her sword and forming a phantom one instead. She focuses on Kuzan, head tilted slightly as an illusion slowly takes hold of his mind. It looked as if she had decided to charge him along with the sword wielding phantom (which was actually attacking that way), when she had instead circled around and attacked from behind.

“If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
You will succumb in every battle.”
-Sun Tzu

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:29 pm

she raised her eyebrow. "Yes, I wanted to see if even the leaguers had their breaking point." She said simply crossing her arms. "besides. It bothers me not whether his parenting skills are lacking. His son is his problem, not mine."

Feng shoke his head. "That's it..." He said as his red hair glowed brightly. He toke a deep breath as he began mumbling something. He looked to kuzan and smirked. the cousins locked gazes and began planning something.

Kuzan smirked. "Oh,,,.i'm more annoying now...." he said as he leapt into the air to avoid the phantom. He toke a deep breath making his body expand as it solidified into ice. He released the air sending a flurry of icicles down on his old classmate

((you ninja posted me XD))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:36 am

((And you godmodded me again. I didn't mind as much when you did it to Fade since her illusion was very obvious and only effects a certain area, but Morrigan's affects the mind and it was a subtle one showing her doing something she would normally do. And she would be able to tell if that was a copy or not since she is affecting the mind and there's no mind to affect there. There's also nothing in Kuzan's profile that say anything about clones, so I'm a little confused here.))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:52 pm

The Voodoo Bunny

((Voodoo, I warned you about what would happen if you did that again. I don't want to sound mean, but I'm giving you till the end of the current battle, and if I see any more godmoding, I will pull you from the rp.))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

As Blink swayed back forth, out of control, he began to piece things together. First someone hacks League's communicators, now his suit was being hacked! There was only one person Blink knew that could do this and that was Gamer. Blink seethed with anger as the revelation became clearer. Gamer, when I find you, I'll show you no mercy For the time being, Blink continued to attack Hex. His speed and reaction timing had increased several times beyond suit normal limits. At this rate, Blink could interpret Hex's easily. That's not to say he never could. One of Blink's training techniques was cutting bullets from machine gun fire. It was just that now, Blink almost felt like he predict Hex's next move before her. At least until Gamer left Blink alone. The readings on the Leaguer's exoskeleton went back to normal and Blink was forced to think of a new strategy. Of course, there were times when Blink involuntarily messed up. Luckily, he knew a trick or when it came to messing up. All the while, Blink kept his gaze on Hex, ignoring everything else around him, even Kry.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

"Everyone has a breaking point, that's just a fact of life. It doesn't matter who you are. And besides, you should worry about Deadzone, if we're gonna work together we need to look out for each other, so if he's going to break himself into tiny pieces in every fight, it's our job to make sure he can get glued back together, either that or stop him." Lewis said and shrugged, wondering if Kaya would understand, she seemed like the headstrong type.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm

( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23515039

Oh hey there! Look at this. Oh it's nothing, just something happened to make just now. Thought you guys might be interested.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 pm

((ok first off i read mins post wrong so my bad on that, im very busy lately so my posting is limited and i cant fully proof read my posts and i often post them in a hurry, its the holidays, stop whining. once im not as busy i can proof read my posts and reread posts better. So calm down.
I fixed it, i know you warned me before. sorry i happened again, but like i said get off my case till after the holidays))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:50 pm

((Okay, I'm sorry. And now I'm not sure who to react to.))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 pm

omgIisonfiyah
"Everyone has a breaking point, that's just a fact of life. It doesn't matter who you are. And besides, you should worry about Deadzone, if we're gonna work together we need to look out for each other, so if he's going to break himself into tiny pieces in every fight, it's our job to make sure he can get glued back together, either that or stop him." Lewis said and shrugged, wondering if Kaya would understand, she seemed like the headstrong type.

Kaya looked at him. "Yes i know this. My father trained me to be more...solo orientated." she said putting her hands in her pockets. "Besides, i plan on helping him out anyway. With having the hothead as your father, arguments get rather, heated. If someone breaks. They need to be trained better." She said sternly looking at Lewis. "He lacks training, clearly."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 pm

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sitting in his room Dead was laying on his bed as he looked over at the doorway. He had put a portal up around it linked to a room a few over that would make it where if anyone walked inside or opened the door it would unknowingly transfer them to the other room or give them a view of the other room rather then into his. "This sucks" he muttered to himself as he rubbed his shoulder with a bit of a wince. The pain with the help of the ice had subsided a good deal but it still hurt to move it. The good thing was the numbness had faded which means that at least nothing was pinched.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer flipped down from the aerial handstand she was doing on the rings, so she now hung from them. Then she started swinging her legs back and forth so she went through a wide arc. At the peak of the arc, she let go and tucked her knees up into her chest, flipping backward even as she flew forward. She opened up so she landed feet first on the giant trampoline in the corner she'd aimed for, bouncing high and doing flips and jumps for a while.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games