Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:09 pm
clasela

Thank you so much for the gift!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:10 pm
Clasela

Stopping by to say HI! I'm home all day/night, so drop me a message if you want smile  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 pm
Clasela
Victoria Whitechapel

Hey Victoria, it's nice to see you here! I've been great! Just completely busy. And yourself? <3

Yes I have been busy as well seems as if though all I do is work. What ave you been up to?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:54 pm
Lady mewcat

I'm good. Just finished my second assessment and I am so relieved! *Parties.*
        You're very welcome~ I'm slowly getting through gifting everyone, but it's taking a while.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Victoria Whitechapel

Well you've got to bring in the money somehow right? ^o^
        I've been studying my eyes out and I'm so tired, but I have a day to spend doing fun things before I go back to it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:58 pm
FaelenLeigh

Aw, well at least you took the burden off of one of them, right? >.<
        My puppy never wants to cuddle, unless it's at night. She plays a lot during the day.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 pm
xXNingyoXx

You're so welcome~~ That's great to hear, what kind of avatars are you questing?
        That sounds like a really good idea. I've watched a documentary on tattoos and it showed a different side to them.
        Some people get them for their pets and others get them to remind them of their loved ones.
        That's understandable. It must be hard for you. <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 pm
Clasela

Lynx, the kitty that's still sick, hates me right now. She won't eat, which is understandable, but she also won't drink, meaning she's lost quite a bit of weight in the last 4 days. So, after talking with the vet, I'm forced to hand feed her baby food. She hates it, and tries to bite me, and I feel so bad for her. Every couple of hours or so, I have to catch her (she runs when she sees me coming), and clean her eyes and nose, and I sit with her in that bathroom, with the shower on full blast, so she can get an "at home" steam treatment to help clear her sinuses. She hates that too, because she's terrified of water. I was able to get her to drink some warm chicken broth, it was so cute. She sniffed it (I was holding the bowl), but wasn't interested, so I raised the bowl a little, and stuck her nose in it. She licked her lips, decided it was worth a try, and drank it all down. After that she crawled in my lap, so at least she knows I'm trying to help.  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

I'm good. Just finished my second assessment and I am so relieved! *Parties.*
        You're very welcome~ I'm slowly getting through gifting everyone, but it's taking a while.

well take your time with it i know your busy and im sure the others understand that too :3 also congrats on finishing your second assessment!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 pm
Clasela

I think you missed our last conversation again. x3
Don't worry about it though, we can start a new one~
I was curious of where you came up with your username; is that an actual name or a word in another language that means something, or?  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm
Broken Heart Production

I could have sworn I answered it that time, but I didn't. Though I remember writing it out, because I wanted to thank you for helping me out!
        It's not an actual word, but two combined sort of. It's a cross between Classy and Elegant, which are my two favourite words.
        So I took the 'clas' and the 'ele', but changed the 'e' at the end to an 'a'. And volia!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 pm
Lady mewcat

I hope so~ Thank you! I'm so so so happy! How was your day?

Clasela
Crew

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

I hope so~ Thank you! I'm so so so happy! How was your day?

well my hubby and i are both sick still so we have been relaxing and watching youtube on our ps3 all day  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm
FaelenLeigh

Oh goodness, poor kitty! At least you're trying to look after her. I hate seeing animals sick. It makes me so sad.
        My guinea pig, when he was alive, had mites and the vets couldn't figure out what it was. So we called an expert and she gave us all of this information to heal him.
        I used to have to put this stuff on his scabs and bath him and he used to squeal.
        But in the end his hair grew back and he was all better and I think he really appreciated it.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm
Lady mewcat

Aw, what do you have? I hope you both get well soon. <3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games