Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Renee_of_the_Vale

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:09 pm
um...im just gonna post with a form i picked up in another guild..
Name: Renee
Rp Name: Renee
Sexuality: Bi
Interests/Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, animals, and alot of other things. Ill try anything at least once smile
Dislikes: Being yelled at, being teased/flamed, racists, picking on people, bullies, mean people, and people who kill animals for fun
Goals: Get a doctorate at Harvard and become a forensic scientist or pediatrician.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:41 pm
Hey, I'm a person who does not like to share their real name to people who they don't know. I'm a 14 year old guy who really likes music and playing bass. I like indie, post-punk, and a lot of other stuff. You should ask me.  

[ Eddie Argos ]

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:41 am
*looks around* I'm Areashine, I was just randomly invited to the guild, and I said "You know what? Why not!" My interests including reading, playing video games, watching anime/movies, and listening to an array of music including techno and rock. I'm a college student, so, I'm not on very much, but with summer coming up, I suppose we'll see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:07 am
hi hi I was invited to the guild a few days ago but have time now to introduce myself. Um, not much to introduce, I'm not that interesting sweatdrop .  

Majel

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Isaac Lance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:44 am
Yo... there's nothing to say about me. Hm... I stay mostly in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:49 am
Hello! Welcome to everyone. 3nodding Hope you enjoy our guild!  

Strideo
Crew

Twizzler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:04 am
Hallo all~
I'm Twizzler, Twizzy if you're weird, or Lawyer Potato/Lawyer Po. Please don't ask. :3
Um...I like kitties, role playing, flowers, feathers...andandand those things you put in the water and they go in like little spheres and then go "Fizzzzz" and disolve and make the water prettyful colors. blaugh
I just joined a couple minutes ago.
Be my friend?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:04 am
Hello! I'm Melissa. Just call me Nisa. =^_^= Favorite animals: Felines, wolves, and foxes. Favorite bands: Evanesence, Bullet for my valentine, HIM, and Nightwish.
Favorite colors: Black, red, green, silver.

Onyx Valentine

FireMagi08

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:40 am
Hello!
So excited to be in this guild! I can tell it's gonna be fun xd

I've been in Gaia for about 2 years, but not under my current account

My real name is Sara (which I hate) and people call me Fire, Red or anything that they feel like...just don't call me Sara (I Mean It stare )

I liketh anime, dogs, movies, Evanescence, Green Day, Coheed and Cambria, writing,drawing, soccer, track and swimming in cold water!

Don't be shy, be mah friend! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:50 am
Hi. ^.^
I'm Gillder................Thats all. ninja

User Image

Gillder

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200

MaylaKae

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:52 am
I'm Kayla Mae (isnt my user name clever?)
I like to flame stupid people.
I like the idea of this guild.
I like whoever decited to invite me.
I've been on gaia for... long enough pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:01 am
hi imma susan im 14 and uh i've been on gaia around christmas 2005  

[.Nightmare Anatomy.]

[bracketsonacid]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:05 am
Hi..The name's Kym and I'm 14. I joined in '04 then i left for about a year or so. I got bored one day and my friend was talking about gaia and I realized i missed it. So here I am..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:44 am
Yet another follower of "the PM" razz
I'm Naama (you can call my Nama or just stick to lyworm if you want), 15 years old from Israel.

I like reading, writing (but mostly to myself, at the back of my notebooks when I've long lost any shred of concentration I might have had razz Later I like looking at my notebooks at all the things I've written weeks later, it's fun smile ), I'm a nature fanatic and I hike and guide a group of 8th graders hiking. I have an obssession with snails. And an obssession with anime, and Japanese. I don't exactly worship the Japanese culture, because it has a lot of flaws and I for one could never live there for too long, but I do find it fascinating and I love learning about it smile

Mmm. Yuh, I think that's a pretty basic outline of me ^^  

lyworm

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:52 am
Welcome to everyone! Thank you for joining! 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games