Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:10 pm
(the mayans give there blood to there god's in oder to stop the sun form falling outof the ski they beleave that if they didn't that the sun would kill them all)*as she drink his blood,he held her tight with his powerfull stong arms, he could feel the dain, and the blood lust that was in side of her*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:17 pm
williams_101
(the mayans give there blood to there god's in oder to stop the sun form falling outof the ski they beleave that if they didn't that the sun would kill them all)*as she drink his blood,he held her tight with his powerfull stong arms, he could feel the dain, and the blood lust that was in side of her*
She keeps feeding and then steps back, whiping off the blood from her mouth. "You're turn."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:19 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She keeps feeding and then steps back, whiping off the blood from her mouth. "You're turn."
yes, he siad with a vampairic saile,*he could feel all thr changes he moved in closer to her and tiled her head back,his fangs dug deep in her neck, blood begain to run down her neck, his tonge then begain to playfully lick it all up* his hand now moved up and down her spine, but then his right whent to the back of her neck and it stayed there  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:36 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
yes, he siad with a vampairic saile,*he could feel all thr changes he moved in closer to her and tiled her head back,his fangs dug deep in her neck, blood begain to run down her neck, his tonge then begain to playfully lick it all up* his hand now moved up and down her spine, but then his right whent to the back of her neck and it stayed there
She stays there and waits for him to finish.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:18 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Shortly after he finishes, youdidn't seem to enjoy it, wats buging he he asked  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:18 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Nothing." She smiles at him. "It's been a while since I had blood is all."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:21 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
i see he said, well the rain dosen't seem to be stoping with is hard winds we may be here a whale he sadi** he then kissed her on the lips, you could still taste the blood on his lips,his tonge slowly ran across her lip, whale his lips moved ,  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
i see he said, well the rain dosen't seem to be stoping with is hard winds we may be here a whale he sadi** he then kissed her on the lips, you could still taste the blood on his lips,his tonge slowly ran across her lip, whale his lips moved ,
She smiles. "This will get some getting used to."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:19 pm
i under stand you not you to haveiung some teat you this you, before, you you will learn to enjoy it , you know like like it,a guy makeing you feel sexy like that he said*smileing at back at her, i can wait it you need time, but the best way to get use to it is to jump in the water and let it consome you, he said,, you like that tast of your own blood, it turns you knwo dosn't it he said  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:48 pm
williams_101
i under stand you not you to haveiung some teat you this you, before, you you will learn to enjoy it , you know like like it,a guy makeing you feel sexy like that he said*smileing at back at her, i can wait it you need time, but the best way to get use to it is to jump in the water and let it consome you, he said,, you like that tast of your own blood, it turns you knwo dosn't it he said
"Well time is good and the taste of my own blood is well...different."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:30 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

yes i know but that dosen't mean that diffent is bad he said, once you get use to me you'll love difffirnt he said, i won't stop being me witch is diffrent but i'll do some thing,i'll leave you alone fore a bit he said* he then slowly begain to go in the ground, as if it was noghing,  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:36 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

yes i know but that dosen't mean that diffent is bad he said, once you get use to me you'll love difffirnt he said, i won't stop being me witch is diffrent but i'll do some thing,i'll leave you alone fore a bit he said* he then slowly begain to go in the ground, as if it was noghing,
o.o "Ok then. Wow, how did he do that?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:55 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

sometime pasta nd he came back just the way he left,8he did make any noise juse in case she was a sleep, but he walked to the out side and watched it stoam down, ,  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:57 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

sometime pasta nd he came back just the way he left,8he did make any noise juse in case she was a sleep, but he walked to the out side and watched it stoam down, ,
She is asleep.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:49 pm
*the hail stoped and the ski was filled with crimson coulds** he watched the ski changed, then he walk he was about afoot away form her now,,well rest well he siad*then he laid down and fall asleep*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff