Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:17 pm
"After you"Zephyr told both his friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:19 pm
Zack stuck close by the other guys. His hands in his pockets as usual. "Um, guys, really do you think this is safe?" he looked at them both and figured what he said didnt matter and finally just became part of the shadows.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Zephyr stuck his hand in a hole while passing it. "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHH!!!!!" He screamed, "ITS EATING MY HAND AND I CANT GET IT OUT OF THE HOLE!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:25 pm
Hibiki walked in, but turned around when Zephyr screamed. "Are you alright?"  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:29 pm
Zephyr realeased his hand from the hole and laughed heartidly."Just joking." He wriggled his fingers showing his friends they were fully operational.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:31 pm
Zack sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. "immature...what a child." He mumbeled under his breath. He walked past the two guys and started to he onto the stairs.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:33 pm
"iMMATURE says the guy who tryed to scare us and nearly killed us."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:35 pm
Zack looked back at Zephyr and gave him a killer look. "shut up." He said in a cold death tone. He turned back to the stairs and looked at them.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:37 pm
"Why are you so moody." Zephyer turned to Hibiki, "Is he always like this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:42 pm
Hibiki laughed. "No, he just looks at things differently, I guess."  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:45 pm
Zack felt an eeri presence. He stepped away from the stairs and then looked around. "Both of you shut up for a minute." Zack wasnt sure but...he had a feeling something was here.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:56 pm
"What do you sense."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:03 pm
Zack didnt answer the younge man. He brushed his hands over the wall and felt dark memories that were a bit disturbing to him. "Something...I cant describe it well enough to give you a vivid image," He glanced over to Zephyr and lifted a brow. "Maybe you want me to draw a picture?" He said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:07 pm
Zephyr leaned over and whispered into Hibiku's ear. "That would be nice considering you cant explain it." Zephyr looked back at Zack."I dont care about what you sense. This is my new home and im going exploring." Zephyr brushed past Zack and walked downstairs. It was dark and musty but no dark presence could be felt.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:10 pm
Hibiki continued behind Zack, keeping a hand on his sword.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games