Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:01 pm
Ayu shook her head. "No not really."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:57 pm
Mia smiled. "Oh. But time sure flies." Mia looked out a window. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, are you going to order something?" Mia said as she flipped through the menu. Mia put it down after she decided what to get.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:06 pm
(Nope, I'm Canadian too.)

Shortly after Ayu, Mia and Masaru had left, Darek had put his coffee mugs in the dishwasher and searched through the mansion for a bathroom with a shower. Finding one close to his bedroom, he undressed and started the shower. After washing himself thoroughly, he dried himself off and put his robe back on before walking to his bedroom, where he took off his robe and dressed himself in his usual blacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:27 pm
Ayu watched the waiter come over and smiled. "I would like Orange Chicken." She looked at Mia. "I'm in Japane and I'm ordering Chinese. This is not unusual but it's funny."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:49 pm
Mia giggled. "Well, I'm not exactly sure if this is a japanese food but I really like it." Mia put down the menu and looked up at the waiter. "I'll have the chicken congee please."

The waiter nodded and walked away. "Anyways, I was thinking of going back to your mansion after getting some lunch."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:52 pm
"Same for me." She sighed. "Japan hasn't changed at all."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:27 pm
Mia smiled. "Well there must be something to do. I mean, the weather here feels like summer!"

The waiter came to the table and put the food on the table. "And would you like to have any drinks?" Mia thought for a second. "Do you have root beer?"
The waiter nodded and wrote it down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:18 pm
The waiter looked at Ayu then walked off.

"The waiter knows what I want. Well we can go to the beach." She smiled.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Tiger wanders around the streets, not really getting anything, just thinking. Wow, this place is weird. I almost miss that town I was in.I need some sleep. She kicks a pebble as she walks back towards to mansion.

((Sorry, I have been busy, so I havn't been able to rp.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:56 pm
(Yeah, I've been pretty busy too.)

Mia smiled. "That sounds like fun." Mia took her spoon and scooped up some congee and slurped it from her spoon. "Eee! Sorry." Mia sipped up some more congee and smiled. "Aaah, that tastes great!"  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:40 pm
Tiger spots Mia and Ayu. She sighs with relief before walking over happily. "Hiya! I thought I was lost for a bit there. Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Ayu jumps. "God Ty you scared me!" She laughed, eatting her orange and sweet and sour chicken with chopsticks.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:00 pm
Mia smiled as she sipped up some more congee. "Mmmm. Hi Ty. You decide to go site seeing too? Did you find anything interesting?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:36 pm
Feeling a moment of inspiration, Darek plugged in his amp, took his guitar out of the case and hooked it up, turned his amp on, and began to play. The heavy notes contrasted in the minds of most with the lyrics in his mind, but to him the make sense. He was writing a song about all he had been through since the start of the experiments, and how Mia has helped him through all of it, using metaphores and vagueness where ever they would not distort the song in order to make it less obvious exactly what he was refering to as far as specific experiences went.  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:31 pm
Ty grins at Ayu's being shocked. "I haven't seen anything yet, not alot anyways. But ya, I came to. I was a little slow getting ready though, I was mainly looking for you guys."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff