Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:26 pm
The man in black was handed a mug of decent mead and he took a small sip. Good the drink is better than my rations already. As the man in black contemplated what to eat he kept his eyes on the group waiting for the opportune moment to introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:29 pm
Ayu looked at the stranger then at Mia. "I'll get the rooms." She smiled, went to the Inn Keeper, paying rooms and running upstairs. She picked her room and sat down on her bed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:49 pm
Mia stared at the stairs. "Hey! Uh, I call a room with a window! Hmm, but I guess we'll have to share some rooms if there's not enough. Oh well." Mia ran up the stairs and took a room that had a window off to one side a couple of beds a bedside table in between them and a closet for clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:37 am
After finishing his drink of mead the man in black ordered his food but before the waiter could leave the man in black requested to see the Inn owner for a brief moment. While the man in black waited he ate his food at a slow pace.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:49 am
Mia put her bag down on her bed and walked out of her room and back down the stairs. "So, Hector? How was the delivery?"

Hector turned around and smiled. "It went really well. No problems at all. I have enough money to last about two more months. But I asked the farmer whom I had to deliver the seeds to deliver some of the money to my family back in Milda."

Mia smiled. "Well, that's good to hear. By the way, has anyone noticed that man over there in the black? I feel like he's sort of watching us."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:29 pm
"Wow You now noticed?" She lifted an eyebrow, walking up behind Mia.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:33 pm
Mia turned to face Ayu and rubbed her arm. "What, is that such a problem?" Mia straightened up. "But of course I didn't just notice but I'm just saying."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:34 pm
Ayu smioled, giggling. "Wonderful now he has been watching us for alittle bit."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Mia nodded. "I wonder what for."

Hector glanced at the man. "So what should we do about it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:44 pm
"No clue." She shrugged.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:33 pm
Mia thought. "Well, we can't just ask him and he doesn't seem to be showing any clues. So why don't we just go about our business but be cautious while he's around. I mean, who knows, he might be a spy from that wretched Dredarous. I mean, we sort of broke into the castle so we're probably wanted around the continent of Desarous."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:15 pm
"That castle was abandoned." She looked at Mia. "No one has been there for years."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Mia's bag starts to wriggle a bit. Then a little lump crawls along the edge and a little mouse pops her head out of Mia's bag. "Afternoon!" Tiger squeeks as she crawls out of Mia's bag. "I'm going to get something to eat." Ty turns into her human shape and looks around. "Umm... Anyone want anything?" Her black cat ears twitching towards the noised outside.

((Sorry, I have been busy))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:43 pm
The man in black finished his meal just as the owner of the inn came to his table and sat down. The owner appeared to be a stout man with a scruffy shave. Narrowing his eyes the owner spoke.

"This better be good."

"I request...... temporary employment."

The owner laughed at this.

"Boy why should I even consider you for employment?"

"Number one..... I'm a mercenary. Number two there is a group outside this Inn considering robbing it."

Pointing up at his cat ears the man in black smirked.

"These are not just for decoration. Also there are some patrons here that.... intrest me and I'd hate to see them hurt."

The owner looked at the man in black for a long time before speaking again.

"You said you were a mercenary.... say I belive you..... whats your price."

The man in black looked up with his piercing blue eyes and the cat like pupil slits.

"I only ask lodging for the night and a blade that is not my own."

"Why would you need that?"

The man in black brought the sheath up and pulled the blade back a tiny bit. As soon as sparks began to escape the sheath he pused the sword back to its secured position.

"I want a weapon that if i have to fight i don't burn down your establishment as for the free room.... lets just say i'm sick of camping."

The owner once again waited in a pause of silence gaugeing his options.

"I give you this one warning boy.... one patron comes to harm I will exact the vengence upon you."

"I understand."

"You got the job.... tonight only.... get a room and take a nap.... you'll need it."

The man in black stood and nodded.

"Thank you for your time sir."

With slow sure steps the man in black left the owner to his business and made his way to his room. Going down the hall he spotted his door. Going inside he waited and within five minutes a worker peeked in and left a broad sword upon the dresser by the door.

"Such a weak blade."

Going across the room he extracted the blade from its sheath to reveal a dull blade.

"Of course..... so much for a nap."

Grabbing a wheting stone from his back he opened his door to allow more light. Sitting with his back to the wall his ears perked up picking up conversations from the rooms around. Placeing stone to blade the man in black began to sharpen his blade for the night.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Ayu watched and shrugged. "Looks like we don't have to. Now what to do."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games